Yeah. Someone else once said that to me.
是的,曾有人跟我说过同样的话
Thing is... this is my way.
这就是我的道路.
I chose this path to honour Sha're's strength.
我选择这条让莎瑞的坚强得以为荣 的道路
And ultimately it isn't just about me or you, for that matter.
说到底,这不只是关系到你我的事
I understand.
我明白.
The, uh... Tok'ra have a way to help you remember only certain things.
托克拉有个方法能帮你只回想起 特定的事情
How Goa'uld technology works, their weaknesses.
勾阿呜的技术是如何运作的,其弱点 是什么...
And then afterwards maybe Oma can help you forget again.
然后或许奥玛能帮你再次忘却.
If the instrument is broken, the music will be sour.
要是乐器被弄坏了,就无法奏出美妙 的音乐
The music does not play the musician.
是音乐家演奏音乐而不是反之
Normally there is truth in that. Really?
通常这么说没错 真的?
Good.
太好了.
Because I really didn't have any idea what I was talking about there.
因为我真的不知道该怎么来说这事
All I know is this is very important, or I wouldn't ask.
我只知道这事非常重要,不然我也 不会来找你.
Colonel? He's awake.
上校,他已经醒了.
What happened? I was going to ask you the same thing.
发生什么事了? 我还想问你呢
You were talking to the boy, then you suddenly collapsed.
你当时正在和那孩子谈话 然后你突然昏倒了
Hey! How you feelin'?
嗨!感觉如何?
Fine. I'm, uh...
很好.我..嗯..
I'm fine.
我很好.
Uh... Listen. What happened with the kid in there?
那孩子到底怎么了?
I asked him for something.
我问了他一些东西
Anything that could help us fight the Goa'uld.
任何可以帮我们对抗勾阿呜的东西
Yeah? And I think he gave it to me.
是的? 我想他也给我了.
These are the long-range sensors.
这些是远距离感应器.
I don't know what to ask first. The translation may be a little off.
我都不知道该先问什么了 翻译上可能有点出入
Everything in my head is actually in Goa'uld.
我脑子里的这些信息都是勾阿呜语.
Where does it get its power from?
它从哪里得到能量?
Liquid naqahdah fuel cell, here.
液态那夸达燃料电池,在这里.
Liquid naqahdah? Actually it's heavy liquid naqahdah,...
液态那夸达? 实际上是重液态那夸达...
but don't ask me what makes it heavy. At least not yet.
不过别问我怎么得到重那夸达 至少现在别问
Daniel, this...
丹尼尔,这真是...
You OK?
你还好吗?
Yeah. It's just that, um... strange things just keep flying into my mind.
是的. 只是不断有奇怪的东西进入我的脑海.
I'm sorry. What were you saying? Just that this is unbelievable.
对不起,你在说什么? 只是说这真难以置信.
I know.
我知道.
What is it? I guess you could call it a satellite, sir.
这是什么? 您可以管它叫人造卫星,长官
According to Daniel,
按照丹尼尔的说法
it would be capable of detecting approaching Goa'uld ships
它能探测到几千光年外
thousands of light years away.
驶来的勾阿呜飞船
Its weapons could penetrate Goa'uld shield technology...
它的武器系统可以穿透勾阿呜的防护盾
and destroy mother ships.
并摧毁其母舰.
Basically, sir, it's the basis of the perfect anti-Goa'uld defence system.
长官,这是建立完美的反勾阿呜防御系统 的基础
Of course, we'd need to build a network of them and launch them into orbit.
没错,我们需要建立完整的体系 并将其发射到轨道中
Can we do that? Well, this is an entirely new technology.
我们能办到吗? 长官,这是项全新的技术.
We'd need to bring in outside help. A lot of it. Engineers, physicists...
我们需要外界的帮助,大量帮助 需要工程师,物理学家
But ultimately it means we don't have to involve the Tok'ra.
但我们没必要让托克拉插足此事.
Why not?
为什么不呢?
Now the Goa'uld think we're no threat.
目前勾阿呜还不关心我们要干什么.我们并没有直接危险
If it gets out that we're at this level of technology,...
可如果我们突然发展到这个水平的技术 的消息泄露出去.
we couldn't build this system fast enough.
我们可能会来不及建立这个防御系统.
You think the Tok'ra would betray us?
你认为托克拉会出♥卖♥♥♥我们?
Maybe not intentionally,
也许不是有意的
but they've had problems with Goa'uld spies before.
但他们之前发生过勾阿呜间谍问题.
I don't think it's worth the risk. Not when we can do this without them.
我认为不值得冒这个险 至少是在我们自己能完成的情况下
I'll take that into consideration. What about the boy?
我会考虑的.那孩子怎么样了?
He doesn't have to remember now. He's given me the knowledge.
他现在不必去回想什么了 他把我们需要的一切知识都给我了
How he did that is what concerns me. He's no danger, sir.
我很关注他是怎么办到的 他没有危险,长官.
Still, as long as he's here, he should be kept under close guard.
只要他还在这里,他就得在严密监控之下
I'll talk to the Pentagon about bringing in more personnel to help you out.
我要去和五角大楼谈谈引进更多人员的问题
Daniel Jackson. Teal'c.
丹尼尔杰克森. 提亚克
I was unable to complete my kelno'reem.
我都没能完成我的凯喏瑞姆
What is of such importance that I should be summoned here immediately?
有什么重要的事这么急把我喊来这儿
Um...
嗯...
What does this mean?
这是什么意思?
I believe the closest translation would be subatomic energy particles.
最贴切的翻译应该是亚原子能量粒子
That's what I thought. Thank you.
我也是这么想的. 谢谢你.
That's it. You can go back to whatever you were doing.
就这事. 你可以回去干♥你♥要干的事了.
It'll require the resources of the entire SGC...
目前的问题就是要动用星门指挥部的所有力量
to focus on the retrieval of raw naqahdah.
去收集那夸达原料.
If we ask the Tok'ra...
如果我们向托克拉寻求帮助...
Major Davis, you've prepared a budget?
戴维斯少校?你准备好预算和时间表了吗?
The Pentagon has budgeted the satellite network at $80 billion.
五角大楼为建造和发射卫星体系提供的预算 为800亿美元.
Estimated time of completion: two years.
预计完成时间为二年.
That's unacceptable. Well, if we involve the Russians...
这无法接受 嗯,如果我们和俄♥国♥人合作的话...
No.
不行
I'm sorry? I said no.
对不起? 我说不行
The Russian government has agreed to stop using their Stargate...
俄♥国♥政♥府♥同意停止使用他们的星门的条件..
if we share all information gathered by the SGC.
就是我们要共享星门指挥部获得的一切信息.
We have to tell them... No, we don't.
我们必须告诉他们 不,我们不告诉他们.
But... It's OK. I can render their gate inactive.
但是... 没问题的,我有办法让他们的星门无法运转
You can? That's not the point.
真的? 这不是问题的关键.
The point is we don't know if the Russians are trading those secrets.
关键是我们不知道俄♥国♥人 是否会回过头来出♥卖♥♥♥这些秘密
This mustn't get screwed up by petty Earth politics.
这个项目意义重大,不该被微不足道的 政♥治♥因素所左右
We're protecting this entire planet from Goa'uld occupation.
我们可是在保护整个星球免遭勾阿呜侵略
I imagine that several of the so-called petty nations of this planet...
我可以想像得到,有些个"微不足道"的国家...
will be very curious when we launch satellite weapons two years from now.
会对我们向轨道上持续两年发射卫星武器 感到非常好奇
One year from now. Impossible. It would double the cost.
是一年 那不可能,费用会加倍
Then it's not impossible, is it?
那就是有可能了,对吗?
Most of the work will be done by the private sector,...
很显然大部分的工作会由私营企业来完成
so there'll be a strategic division of labour
所以需要恰当的分配任务
in order to maintain security.
来保守秘密
Major Davis, could you also see to this? What is this?
戴维斯少校,你能不能再看看这个? 这是什么?
A few personal requirements I'm sure the Pentagon will provide,...
一点点个人的需求 我相信五角大楼会乐于提供的
given the nature of my continued contributions.
基于我长♥期♥以来的贡献
Please see that it gets approved as soon as possible.
请尽快让其被批准
Gentlemen.
先生们.
Personal requirements.
个人需求?!
Hey! What's goin' on?
嘿!到底怎么回事?
What are you doin'? I know how this works now,...
你在干什么? 我现在知道这东西怎么用了.
but you need naqahdah in your blood or you can't make it do anything.
不过需要血液中含有那夸达 否则就毫无用处
Have you considered that maybe that's a good thing?
你有没有想过或许这是件好事呢?
Something on your mind? Your behaviour, as a matter of fact.
你有些想法? 事实上是关于你的举动
What about it?
关于哪方面?
Well, for starters, who gave you the authority to give orders around here?
首先,谁给你在这里施号♥发令的权利了?
Actually, the Pentagon.
实际上是五角大楼.
Look, maybe I haven't been patient lately,
近来我确实是缺乏耐心,
but I'm just doing what has to be done.
可我只是在做我必须要做的事
I have the knowledge. I have to make sure it gets used properly.
我掌握着知识,我必须保证其被恰当运用
I can elevate us to the point of wiping out the Goa'uld...
现在我掌握着能消灭勾阿呜的关键
or I can watch it all go to waste.
或者我只能看着它被白白浪费.
You're under a lot of pressure. I understand.
你的压力很大,我能理解
I recommended you to oversee the naqahdah retrieval.
我希望你去监督收集那夸达的事.
Oh, yeah, thank you very much, by the way.
哦,是吗,还真得谢谢你
I can either accept the position or retire.
除了接受这个职位之外我还可以退役
Why aren't you behind me on all this? I'm finally taking your position.
你为什么就不能在这事上听我的呢? 轮到我对你施号♥发令了.
Let's... Iet's build weapons. Let's... Iet's kick some Goa'uld ass!
我们会建造强大的武器 我们会狠狠地教训勾阿呜!
Because it's me saying it, I'm suddenly a bad guy?
因为这是我说的 我突然就变成坏蛋了吗?
Where's Teal'c?
提亚克在哪里?
He's on a mission.
他在执行任务
What mission? The one I sent him on.
什么任务? 我派他去执行的任务.
When's he gonna be back? When he's done.
他什么时候回来? 完成任务的时候.
Jack...
杰克...
I've got a lot of work to do.
我还有很多事要做.
And so do you. So, please... help me...
你也是,请你帮助我
or leave.
要么就离开.
(distorted groaning)
(扭曲的呻♥吟♥声)
Please, I beg you, have mercy.
求求你了,发发善心吧.
(car draws up)
(汽车停住)
Morning, Dr Jackson.
早上好,杰克森博士
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表