I'm thinkin' they got history.
我在想他俩肯定有过一段感情.
History? Oh, yeah.
一段感情? 哦,是的.
She's a temple priestess. So?
她是一个女祭司. 那又如何?
So they don't do a lot of dating.
所以他们不会有太多约会.
Maybe not. But there was some serious sparkage when she arrived.
也许没有吧. 不过她来的时候两眼可真的有放电哦.
OK. The question is... what if she's telling the truth?
好了.问题在于,如果她所说的是事实怎么办?
So what? She can't tell the Tok'ra
那又如何?她无法说出些托克拉
any more than they already know, can she?
所不了解的东西, 她能吗?
Actually, sir, she can. The Tok'ra...
长官,事实上她能.托克拉...
Consider themselves different. I know.
认为他们和勾阿呜有区别,我知道.
But let's call a snake a snake, shall we?
但蛇虫始终就是蛇虫,对吗?
They are both parasitical
从生理学角度上看,他们都是寄生体,
and pass on knowledge through genetic memory, yes.
并且通过遗传记忆来传承知识,是的.
But the majority of the Tok'ra
但大部分托克拉
left the Goa'uld gene pool over 2,000 years ago.
在2000多年以前就已经脱离了勾阿呜基因池.
Yeah, they probably learned a thing or two in that time.
是的,也许他们那时候明白事理了.
Which makes Shan'auc's symbiote very valuable, sir.
这就使夏挠柯的寄生体
To us and to the Tok'ra.
对我们和托克拉都有重大意义,长官.
If Teal'c doesn't buy it, I don't buy it,
如果提亚克不买♥♥它的帐,我也不买♥♥帐,
and there's no way to prove it, so...
也没有办法来证实它...,那么..你们打算怎么办?
O'Neill.
欧尼尔?
Master Teal'c.
提亚克师♥傅♥.
I am in need of your assistance. I'm here to serve.
我需要你的帮助. 竭诚为您服务.
Daniel Jackson, Major Carter.
丹尼尔杰克森,卡特少校.
I am in need of your assistance also.
我也需要你们的帮助.
In the deepest levels of kelno'reem,...
进入最深层次的凯喏瑞姆后...
the heart beats in extremely long intervals.
心脏跳动的间隔将极长.
It is even possible to meditate so deeply
由于冥想的程度过于深入,
that one may stop the heart altogether.
心脏甚至有可能 完全停止跳动.
The practice is forbidden.
所以此类修♥炼♥是被禁止的.
Wouldn't your symbiote try to start it up again?
可是,难道你的共生体不会让心脏 重新跳动起来吗?
That is correct. According to Shan'auc
的确会.按照夏挠柯的说法
it is only at this time communion between Jaffa and symbiote is possible.
只有在那个时候 贾法和共生体之间才有可能交流.
Like a... near-death experience.
就像一次... 死亡体验.
That is correct.
说得对.
Is it dangerous? Jack, he's stopping his heart.
这有危险吗? 杰克,他正在让自己的心脏停止跳动.
I mean for us.
我的意思是对我们有没有危险.
I am unsure of what will occur if
我无法预料如果当我成功与共生体交流时
and when communion with my symbiote is achieved.
会发生什么事情.
It may be necessary to restrain me.
也许会有必要制止我.
Well... Knock yourself out.
好吧,随便你.
I believe I saw a vision of my father.
我相信我看到了我父亲的影像.
It's working?
成功了?
I will begin again.
我会再来一次.
Medical emergency, Teal'c's quarters.
紧急医疗救援,来提亚克的住处!
That will not be necessary, Major Carter.
没那必要,卡特少校 .
Belay that last order and stand by.
中止刚才的命令,随时待命
Get him up.
起来.
What happened?
发生了什么事?
I received a vision from my symbiote.
我接收到了来自我共生体的一副影像.
It was a memory it chose to share.
是它选择给我看的一段记忆.
Its hatred for me is great.
它对我的恨意很深.
Then it is possible. Shan'auc is telling the truth.
那么这是有可能的了. 夏挠柯说的是事实.
Yes.
是的.
Yes.
是的.
(distorted) The great queen, Egeria.
伟大的女皇埃杰里亚陛下,
She broke from the Goa'uld over 2,000 years ago.
在2000多年以前她毅然与勾阿呜决裂.
Her offspring became the Tok'ra.
她的后代就是现在的托克拉 .
Egeria, Roman goddess of fountains. Fountains?
埃杰里亚,罗马神话中的泉水女神. 泉水?
Also childbirth.
就是掌管出生的女神.
How do those two go together? It doesn't matter. Um
这两者怎么能扯到一起的? 这无关紧要.嗯
She was also adviser to Numa Pompilius,
她也是一位充满传奇色彩的统治者
a legendary ruler.
努马 庞皮利乌斯王的顾问.
Correct, Dr Jackson. Egeria came to the Tauri
没错,杰克森博士. 埃杰里亚来到塔瑞是为了
to stop the Goa'uld from taking humans through the Stargate as slaves.
阻止勾阿呜劫持人类穿过星门 并将他们当作奴隶.
Ra found her and killed her, but not before she spawned our movement.
拉找到了她并杀了她, 不过在此之前她产卵孕育了托克拉一脉.
Literally. Yes.
照字面意义来理解. 是的.
Thanks for the image.
谢谢你形象的描述.
Then the original number of Tok'ra is all you have?
也就是说托克拉的数量始终还是原来那么多?
Very few Goa'uld came over to our side,
只有极少数勾阿呜加入到我们这边来,
but none in the past few hundred years.
而在过去几百年间一个也没有.
Our numbers have diminished as symbiotes unable to find new hosts died.
因为共生体无法找到濒死的新宿主, 我们的数量已开始减少.
That is why Shan'auc's offer is so provocative.
所以夏挠柯的提议如此具有挑战性.
Until the symbiote is blended with the host,
在共生体与宿主结合前,
we cannot be sure of the outcome.
我们都不能确定结果.
But if what she claims is correct, we could one day increase our numbers.
可如果她所说的是真的, 那我们就可以增加人口数量了.
So you've decided to accept her offer?
因此你决定接受她的提议了?
I will make the proposal to the council with my recommendation.
我将向委员会提出建议促成此事.
How long will that take? It will not be an easy decision.
要花多长时间? 这个决定不容易下.
There are great risks involved.
其中的风险很大.
She doesn't have a lot of time.
她没有太多时间了.
Shan'auc's symbiote is fully mature.
夏挠柯的共生体已经完全成年了.
It must take a host within a day. Two at most.
必须在1天内找到宿主.最多两天.
Then I will leave immediately.
那我将立即动身.
I would make a personal request. (undistorted) What is it, Teal'c?
我有一个私人的请求. 什么请求,提亚克?
Shan'auc came to this world expecting not to survive.
夏挠柯抱着牺牲的决心来到这里.
She needs a symbiote to replace that which she now carries.
她需要一个共生体替代现在的那个.
By the time you return it may be too late.
等你回来可能就太晚了.
There are no Jaffa within the Tok'ra ranks.
托克拉阶层里没有贾法 .
I do not wish her to die.
我不希望她死.
I cannot promise, Teal'c.
我无法给你承诺,提亚克.
But we will try.
但我们会尽力的.
The Tok'ra council is considering your offer.
托克拉委员会正在考虑你的提议.
My symbiote is eager to meet them.
我的共生体迫切希望见到他们.
I hope they can reach their decision in time.
我希望他们能及时作出决定.
The pain grows worse.
疼痛在加剧吗?
Yes.
是的 .
For what reason did you wait so long?
你为什么要等这么久才来?
I was afraid you would not believe.
我怕你们不相信我.
Since word came to the temple that you betrayed Apophis,...
自从你背叛阿波菲斯的消息传到神庙...
l have thought of you every day.
我每天都在想念你.
As a shol'va. No, Teal'c.
作为一个休伐(叛徒). 不,提亚克.
Because of you, my doubts became certainties.
因为你,我确定了我的怀疑.
When we were children, you were always the strongest, the bravest.
当我们还是孩子的时候,你总是最强壮, 最勇敢的.
That you would be first prime was never doubted.
毫无疑问你会是第一精锐 .
But then you did what no Jaffa before you had ever done.
可是之后,你做了没有贾法曾做到的事.
You challenged the gods themselves and won.
你挑战并战胜了所谓的神.
Among many on Chulak you are as revered as the gods once were.
在许多恰拉可人的心目中, 你获得了那些神曾拥有的尊崇.
And yet you walk away. My place is here.
然而你却离开了. 我的位置在这里.
Is it?
是吗?
Bra'tac cannot be expected to bear the burden alone.
布瑞泰克无法独自承担一切.
It was you who first began walking this path.
是你率先选择了这条道路.
Do not abandon those who have followed you this far.
不要抛弃那些追随你足迹的人.
I have abandoned no one.
我没有抛弃任何人.
When I die,...
当我死后,
and you are the only one capable of
你就是唯一一个可以
teaching others what I have learned
将我所学到的东西传授给其他人的人了
what then? Do not concern yourself with me.
那时你会怎么做? 不要让我为你担心.
I have all but given my life for a cause you inspired!
我的一生几乎都投入到这件事中, 而这都是从你身上得到的启示.
Tal shak kree!
塔 夏 可里!
I will advise you when there is news.
一有消息来我就会通知你.
When you touched the mind of your symbiote, what did it show you?
当你触及你共生体的意识时, 它向你展现了什么?
The murder of my father.
我父亲的死.
A most slow and painful death.
漫长而痛苦的死亡.
At the hand of Cronus.
死在克罗诺斯手里 .
Yes.
是的.
It wanted you to know fear.
它想要你感受恐惧.
Yes.
是的.
You are stronger than that.
你应该比那更坚强.
Why does it appear to have succeeded?
为什么它好像成功了?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表