(Stargate alarm)
(星门警报)
Report. It's SG1 , sir. They're under fire.
报告情况. 是SG1,长官,他们正受到攻击.
Colonel O'Neill, this is General Hammond. Report status.
欧尼尔上校,这里是哈蒙德. 报告情况.
(O'Neill) We're pinned down.
我们被敌人的火力压制.
Carter was able to dial the gate.
卡特拨通了星门,
We're trying to get clear to come through.
我们正在杀出一条路回来.
Open the iris.
打开虹膜.
Evacuate the gate room.
疏散星门房♥间.
Colonel O'Neill, we're taking fire. Report.
欧尼尔上校,我们受到攻击,报告情况
Colonel O'Neill.
欧尼尔上校?
Sir?
长官?
Give them some more time.
再给他们点时间.
So, essentially, we were ambushed on the way back to the gate.
我们是在返回星门的路上遇到了埋伏.
We almost didn't make it out. If you'd been longer, you wouldn't have.
我们差点无法脱身. 你们要是再迟一点就真的回不来了.
I was about to close the iris.
我都要准备关闭虹膜了.
Considering the SGC was taking fire,...
在星门指挥部都受到攻击的情况下..
we're glad you waited as long as you did, sir.
我很感谢您等了那么久,长官.
Strictly speaking, if I'd followed procedure, you'd all be dead right now.
认真说起来,如果我遵照程序的话, 你们现在都死了.
Well, sir, every time we go through the Stargate, it's a calculated risk.
长官,我们每一次穿越星际之门都预料到 会有危险.
I realise that, Major.
我知道,少校.不过老实说,
But I'm getting tired of sending good people out there,
我已经厌倦这种了把出色的手下送出去
never knowing if they're going to come back.
却永远不知道他们是不是能回来的日子.
I've had enough.
我受够了.
I'm sorry, sir. What are you saying?
抱歉,将军,您在说什么啊?
I wanted you all to be the first to know.
我想你们是最先知道的.
Effective immediately, I'm stepping down as commander of the SGC.
从此刻起,我再也不是星门指挥部的指挥官了.
Stargate.SG1-s04e15.Chain.Reaction
第四季第15集 连锁反应
Come to see me off, Colonel?
是来送行的吗,杰克?
Nope. I've come to talk you out of this.
不,我是来跟你谈谈这件事的.
Thank you. You can finish later. Yes, sir.
谢谢你,你可以等一下再来弄完. 是,长官.
Jack, weren't you there for my goodbye speech?
杰克,你不是参加过我的告别演说了吗?
Yes, I was, of course. You know that.
没错,当然有,你知道的.
And it was lovely, General.
那真是动人,将军.
But do you think I believe you're quitting
但你认为我会相信你
because we ran into a little trouble?
是因为我们在外面碰上了点小麻烦就不干了吗?
Hell, we've been presumed dead before.
见鬼,我们之前还曾被认为已经死了呢.
I don't have to explain myself to you, Colonel.
我用不着对你解释我的事,上校.
No, sir, you don't. You're my commanding officer.
长官,你当然不必解释,你是我的指挥官.
But could you throw me a bone?
但总能透露点风声给我吧?
Jack, this has been a long time coming.
杰克,这是迟早的事
I'm asking you to respect my decision and accept it.
我希望你尊重并接受我的决定.
When I took over this command, the Stargate was inactive.
当我接受这个职位时,星门并未运作.
This was supposed to be an easy assignment on my way to retiring.
我原本应该是舒舒服服呆到退役的.
General, need I remind you that I was retired?
将军,容我提醒你我也退役过.
Some things are worth changing your plans for.
总会有些事是值得去改变计划的.
I've had enough.
我已经受够了.
Let me just say it's been a pleasure serving with all of you.
让我这么说吧, 跟你们共事非常愉快.
We'll miss you, sir.
我们会想念你的,长官.
It won't be the same without you, sir.
这里没有你就不一样了,长官.
On Chulak, when a great warrior retires from battle,
在恰拉可,当一个伟大的战士自战场退役时,
we sing a song of lament.
依照惯例是要唱挽歌♥的.
Fortunately we are not on Chulak.
幸好我们并不在恰拉可.
Take care of yourself.
好好照顾你们自己.
(Carter) So what do we know about this new guy?
我们对新来的这家伙知道多少?
Not much.
不多.
I hope he's not a spit-and-polish, brass tacks...
希望不是那种衣着整洁,派头十足的.. 怎么说来着...
Hardass? I was building up to that.
倔驴子? 我正要那么说.
Ten hut!
立-正!
My name is Major General Bauer.
我是鲍尔少将.
I'll be your new commanding officer.
我将成为你们的新指挥官.
I'd just like to say I look forward to working with all of you. Thank you.
我只想说我很期待与各位共事.谢谢.
Squadron, at ease!
全体稍息!
Always leave 'em wanting more... I guess.
我猜他总是喜欢让人感觉意犹未尽
I guess I just was expecting someone a little more... inspiring.
不知道,我猜我只是在期待更振奋人心的开场白
Spend time at the Pentagon and it's easy to become a bureaucrat.
当你在五角大楼待得太久了,很容易成为 一个官僚.
(Bauer) Or a politician.
或是政客.
Depends on where your interests lie.
就看你的兴趣所致了
General, l... At ease, Major Carter.
将军... 别紧张,卡特少校.放松点
I've been going over your research into naqahdah reactors.
我浏览了你对那夸达反应器的研究成果.
Very impressive.
非常了不起.
Large-scale application is mostly theoretical right now,...
大规模利用目前还只是处于理论阶段.
but the mineral shows great potential as a power source.
不过这种矿物有成为能源供给替代品 的巨大潜力.
It shows interesting properties
当它与传统核武器结合起来时,
when used in conjunction with nuclear ordnance.
也有些有趣的特性.
Well, it does tend to increase the explosive effect. Yes, sir.
它确实能加强爆♥炸♥威力, 是的,长官.
The Pentagon feels that the Stargate project,...
五角大楼认为星际之门计划...
while exposing Earth to great danger,
既给地球带来了危险,
has yet to produce any practical returns.
不过也产生了实质的回报..
We've been working on a device...
我们正在研究一种装置
to take advantage of this naqahdah-enhancing effect.
它的设计将利用那夸达的强化效果.
I'd like you to take part in the operation.
我希望你能参与其中.
What about my duties with SG1? You've been reassigned.
那我在SG1的职位呢? 你已经被调职了.
What? As have you, Dr Jackson.
什么? 至于你,杰克森博士.
An archaeologist has no place on a frontline unit.
考古学家不该插足前线单位.
You'll be a consultant, going off world only as required.
从现在起你将担任顾问, 只在有需要的时候才能前往外部世界.
General Bauer... The decision has been made, Major.
可鲍尔将军... 已经决定了,少校.
I suggest you get to work.
我建议你开始工作.
(Bauer) Come.
进来.
Colonel O'Neill. General.
欧尼尔上校. 将军.
Thank you, Kim.
谢谢你,上尉.
I've just been going through your mission reports.
我刚浏览了你的任务报告.
Yes, sir? They're satisfactory.
是的,长官? 令人很满意.
You might want to include bullet-point summaries with each section.
不过你以后最好给 每一节都加上标注摘要.
Makes for an easier read.
这样比较好读.
Bullet-point summaries?
标注摘要?
Is there a problem with that?
有问题吗?
General, I realise the format of my reports is of vital importance...
将军,我意识到了我报告的格式有多重要.
and, if you'd like,
如果你希望的话,
someday we can talk about fonts and margins.
我们可以找一天来一起讨论这些字体和页面的问题
But now I'd like to discuss
不过现在我想谈谈
why you're dismantling my team without discussion.
你未经讨论就拆散我的小队的事情.
General Hammond may have allowed you a certain latitude in his presence,...
哈蒙德将军也许能容忍♥ 你在他面前某种程度的放肆...
but you'd do well to watch your tone with me.
但你跟我在一起时 最好小心你说话的语气.
General Hammond kept us together for a reason.
你应该知道哈蒙德将军分配我们在一起 是有原因的
The fact is, if it wasn't for SG-1 ,...
事实上如果不是SG-1的话...
right now you'd be sittin' with a snake in your head,
你会带着个里面有条蛇虫的脑袋坐在这里.
instead of your head up your a... Colonel!
而不是你屁♥股♥上面现在的这个脑袋. 上校!
No one around here is above reproach.
这里没有人是无可责难的.
If it continues, your long history of insubordination...
如果你悠久的叛逆记录继续下去的话
will come to a swift and unspectacular end under my command, I assure you.
我保证在我的领导之下你会很快 悄无声息地结束你的职业生涯
Now I suggest you take some time to think things over.
现在我建议你休息几天, 把事情好好想清楚.
Decide if you still want to be a part of this operation.
决定你是不是还要继续呆在这里.
Dismissed.
解散,上校
Hello, Jack. Come on in. General.
你好,杰克,进来. 将军.
Good to see you're keepin' busy.
很高兴看见你还在忙
Have a seat.
坐.
What are you doing? A little vacation.
你来干什么? 我正在休短假.
Didn't you just take some time off? Yeah. This one wasn't by choice.
你不是才休过假吗? 这次可不是我想要的.
Not everyone is gonna be as patient with you as I was.
可不是每个人都像我一样对你有耐心.
That's why I'm here, sir.
这就是我来的原因,长官.
Bit of a rough adjustment? Oh, no. Everything's fine.
有点不适应? 喔,不,不,一切都很好.
SG-1's been dismantled,...
SG-1被解散了...
Daniel's got a desk job, Teal'c's with SG-3...
丹尼尔去坐办公室了 提亚克被派到SG-3
and Carter's working on some kind of doomsday machine. Same old, same old.
卡特在研究某种末日武器 你知道的,又回到老样子了
Are you serious? For once, yes.
你是认真的? 就这一次,是的.
It's going to take time to get used to the man. I'm sure he's competent.
只是需要些时间去适应一个人, 我相信他能胜任他的工作.
Come on, General!
拜托,将军!
I've never met anyone who liked doing what they do more than you.
我没遇到过任何比你还热爱本职工作的人.
And you were good at it. Great.
而且你干的很好,很出色.
You'll never convince me you just got fed up. I'll never buy that.
我才不相信你对此厌倦了,我决不相信.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表