The O'Neill has been launched.
欧尼尔号♥已经被发射.
They're chasing it.
它们正在追赶它.
The O'Neill will now enter hyperspeed.
欧尼尔号♥将进入超高速航行状态.
It worked.
这奏效了.
Yes!
是的!
Ooh!
哦!天啊.
I'm sorry! I didn't hurt you, did l?
对不起!我没有伤到你吧?
I am fine.
我很好.
We did it. It was your stupid idea, Major Carter.
我们成功了. 全靠你那愚蠢的主意,卡特少校.
OK... OK...
好吧... 好吧...
Fire on target.
对准目标开火.
Dallas is firing torpedoes.
达拉斯号♥正在发射鱼雷.
Eight seconds to impact. Blackbird attempting evasive manoeuvre.
八秒后抵达目标. 黑鸟号♥试图逃避.
Torpedoes still on target. Two seconds.
鱼雷仍锁定目标.两秒.
Direct hit.
直接命中.
They're OK.
他们没事!
What? The...
什么? 他...
The... The...
他... 他...
The... They're OK!
他... 他们没事!
Now, that's timing! We came as soon as we could, sir.
可真是时候啊! 我们尽快赶回来了,长官.
Teal'c, you all right?
提亚克, 你还好吧?
I am, O'Neill.
我很好, 欧尼尔.
I take it things weren't going well. We had things handled pretty good.
我猜这里进行的不太顺利. 哪有,我们干的非常漂亮
The bugs are taken care of down there?
那么那些虫子在下面都被关照好了?
Pretty much. You?
相当漂亮,你那边呢?
We kicked their asses.
我们狠狠地踹了它们的屁♥股♥.
They had asses?
它们有屁♥股♥?
The Asgard had this big new ship. The O'Neill.
仙宫有一艘很大的新飞船. 欧尼尔 号♥.
Oh, yeah?
哦,是吗?
But... we had to blow it up.
但是...我们不得不把它给炸了.
Oh. The Asgard are most grateful.
哦. 仙宫非常感激你们...
One day we shall repay you by helping to fight the Goa'uld.
有一天我们会帮你们与勾阿呜作战来 回报你们.
One day?
一天?
Saving one Asgard planet is a small victory.
拯救了一个仙宫星球只是一个小小的胜利.
The conflict with the replicators stretches across my galaxy.
在我的星系里,和复♥制♥者战斗的道路还很漫长
Major Carter's strategy worked this time,...
卡特少校的策略这一次奏效了.
but the replicators are very intelligent.
但是复♥制♥者是非常聪明的.
It may not work again. I get it.
同样的策略也许下一次就没用了 我明白.
However, now there is hope where once there was none.
无论如何,现在我们有了希望 而以前没有
Well, if you ever need any more dumb ideas, you know where to find me.
如果你还需要任何愚蠢的主意,你知道在 哪儿能找到我.
Until we meet again. Yeah.
直到我们再次见面. 是啊.
Hey, listen! Stop by any time.
嗨,听着!先等一会.
In fact... I'll take you fishin'. I'd love to do that.
事实上,我想带你去钓鱼. 我特别喜欢去的...
There's this lake in northern Minnesota
在北明尼苏达州有个湖,
where the bass grow that big. Well...
那里的鲈鱼能长那么大呢..恩...
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表