(PA) Unscheduled offworld activation.
非预期外部激活.
Move, move, move, move, move!
快,快,快,快,快!
I still can't make it out. Try to filter out the subspace RF interference.
我还是没办法解决这问题,试着把子空间 的射频干扰过滤掉
Carter?
卡特?
Colonel! This is the fifth incoming wormhole in the last hour and a half.
上校!这已经是一个半小时以来的第五次虫洞 接入了.
All right. I'm here two hours early. When did you get here?
好吧.两个小时前我就在这了. 你是什么时候来的?
I haven't left yet.
我还没离开过.
Didn't I order you to get a life?
我不是命令你去休息会儿吗?
Yes, sir, you did, but this is...
是,长官,你说过,可这...
They sent a radio signal this time?
我才听说!这次他们是不是发送了一个无线电 信♥号♥♥?
Yeah, but the frequency is distorted just outside our equipment range.
是的,但他们使用的频率被扭曲了, 正好超出我们的设备范围.
We're trying to make the adjustment.
我们正在试着调节.
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么?
Someone's trying to contact us. How often does that happen?
有人正在试图联♥系♥我们. 每隔多长时间发生一次?
We can receive now, Major. Pipe it through the speakers.
现在我们可以收到了,少校. 好,接到扬声器上播放.
Try to match it so we can transmit back from our end.
试着调整与其匹配,这样我们就能从我们的 终端发送信♥号♥♥过去
I repeat. This is Euronda base. Have you reached the otherside?
重复.这里是欧朗达基地. 你们到达另外一边了吗?
Oh, my God! Tralan, please respond.
哦,我的天啊! 阙朗,如果你们能听见我说话,请回答.
This is Major Carter of the United States Air Force.
我是美国空军的卡特少校.
It is imperative that you send no one else through the gate.
我要求你们不要再派人穿过星门了.
They can't hear you yet, Major.
他们现在还无法听到,少校.
Historians believe this Stargate is a portal to the world ofourancestors.
我们的历史学家相信这个"星门"是通往 我们祖先世界的入口
Your kindred are besieged by a powerful enemy,
你们的同族正被强大的敌人包围,
unwilling to listen to reason.
但我们不愿屈服.
Our supplies are all but gone. Our defences are on the verge ofcollapse.
我们的补给殆尽, 我们的防御也处于崩溃边缘
Help us, please!
帮帮我们,求你们了...
Damn!
见鬼!
All right, there were four offworld activations prior to this one
好了,在此之前有四次外部激活过程
and the iris was closed all the time.
而虹膜一直是关闭着的
How many impact events did the computer record?
电脑记录到几次冲击事件?
Three.
三次.
So... three dead.
就是说...有三个人死了.
Yes, sir.
是的,长官.
I'm gonna go look up Euronda.
我想要去拜访欧朗达.
It's not your fault, Carter. Move on.
不是你的错,卡特.看开点.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
Stargate.SG1-s04e02.The.Other.Side
第四季第02集 另外一面
Your kindred are besieged by a powerful enemy,
你们的同族正被强大的敌人包围,
unwilling to listen to reason.
但我们不愿屈服.
Our supplies are all but gone. Our defences are on the verge ofcollapse.
我们的补给殆尽, 我们的防御也处于崩溃边缘
Help us, please!
帮帮我们,求你们了....
All right. Assuming they make contact again
好吧,就算他们还会再次和我们联♥系♥
and transmit their coordinates,...
并能把他们那个世界的坐标发送给我们..
what help can we seriously offer?
我们到底能提供什么样的援助呢?
Food, clothing, medical supplies...
食品,衣物,药品补给...
Clearly they seek military assistance above all else.
显然他们最需要军事援助
God knows who they're up against. They themselves may be Goa'uld.
天晓得他们在和谁对抗 也许他们自己就是勾阿呜.
Such a ruse is within their tactics.
类似的诡计是他们的惯用伎俩
I don't think that's the case, Teal'c.
我不这么想,提亚克.
They call themselves our "kindred".
他们称他们自己是我们的"同族".
Some of whom have already met their deaths on the iris.
他们已经有几个人死于关闭的虹膜.
That's hardly the ground on which to build diplomatic relations.
由此很难和他们建立外交关系.
Sir, we have another offworld activation.
长官,我们又收到一个外界激活.
We've made the adjustments, Major.
我们已经对设备做了校正,少校.
Two-way communication shouldn't be a problem.
现在双向通讯应该没问题了.
Thank you, Sergeant.
谢谢你,军士.
This is Alar ofthe nation-state ofEuronda. Ifanyone can hearme
我是欧朗达民族国家的艾拉. 如果有任何人能听见我说话
Alar, this is General Hammond, United States Air Force. Can you hear me?
艾拉,我是美国空军的哈蒙德 将军. 能听到我说话吗?
Yes. And may I say, General, that your voice answers ourprayers?
是的!将军,我可以认为您的声音是对我们 祈祷的回应吗?
We've heard your message and are considering your request for help.
我们已经听到你们的讯息 并且正在考虑你们的请求.
I am prepared to step through the portal immediately.
我准备立即跨入这个通道.
We cannot allow that. May I ask why?
我们不能同意你这样做 我能问下为什么吗?
We have in place an impenetrable shield
我们这边有一个无法穿越的防护盾,
an iris - that would result in your death.
叫做虹膜,这会要了你的命
Then... the three volunteers we sent through the portal...?
那么...我们送入通道的三个志愿者...?
There was no way to determine if they were friend or foe.
我们无法断定他们是敌是友.
I see.
我明白.
And... that is still the case.
并且...那仍然是个问题.
Clearly, we must gain your trust.
很明显,我们必须得到你们的信任.
They're transmitting visual.
他们正在传送图像. 怎么办到的?
Now you can see foryourself that we are kindred.
现在你们能亲眼看到我们是同族.
We do. There is much mypeople have to offer...
我们看到了. 为了换取你们的帮助...
in exchange foryourhelp. Ifl could speak with you in person
我的人♥民♥能提供很多东西. 如果我能和您当面谈谈
We need to know more about this enemy you're facing.
我们需要更多的了解你们面对的敌人.
We have coexisted on this world for centuries.
我们在这个世界里共存了几个世纪.
Now they occupy the majority ofEuronda's landmass.
现在他们占领了欧朗达的大半领土.
That rules out anybody we know.
这些人我们都不认识.
How have you managed to survive for so long?
你们怎么能幸存这么久?
Our facility is deep underground, protected by defence fiields,...
我们的基地在地下深处,受到防御场的保护
and our weapons technology is farsuperior.
而且我们的武器技术先进得多.
But now one or two oftheirbombers penetrate ourairspace each day.
可现在每天都有他们的一两架轰炸机 侵入我们的领空...
How did you find us?
你们是如何找到我们的?
We discovered the Stargate
我们在挖掘防御工事的地道时
while creating tunnels for our defence facilities.
发现了星门
There were writings on the ancient stone it was buried beneath.
有一块远古的石头上有文字,它被埋在...
We are underattack. (explosion)
我们正在遭受攻击.
I must return to the warroom.
我必须返回作战室.
Please... help us.
请...帮帮我们.
So what do we do?
我们该怎么办?
Nothing can be done, Daniel Jackson, without their coordinates.
我们什么都做不了,丹尼尔杰克森, 我们没有他们世界的坐标.
We've got them.
我们已经有了.
He transmitted them before disengaging.
在断线之前他传给了我们.
I know it seems hopeless and there are unanswered questions,...
我明白似乎他们不该指望我们 而且还有很多未解的问题...
but this is the first time that
但这是地球上的后裔
descendants of Earth have actually called home.
第一次真正意义上的与故乡联♥系♥
I mean, either we try to do something or we let them die.
我的意思是,要么我们做些什么 要么就让他们去死.
It's your call, sir.
看你的了,长官.
Colonel... I know what you'll say,...
上校... 现在,我知道你要说什么...
You have a go. but from a humanitarian point of view
你们准备出发吧. 但从严格意义上的人道主义角度出发
What?
什么?
We cannot and would not devote the resources
我们不能也不会投入资源
to turn the tide of a world war.
来改变一场世界大 战的形势
However, as Dr Jackson points out, there are humanitarian concerns.
然而,正如杰克森博士所指出的, 这涉及到人道主义问题
We'll start with all the food and medical supplies you can take with you.
我们的帮助将从你们所能够携带的食品和 药品补给开始.
Major, perhaps... We're on it, sir.
少校,或许... 我们这就去准备,长官.
Colonel.
上校...
Humanitarian concerns aside, this may be an advanced civilisation...
抛开人道主义援助不谈 我们最终遇到的可能是一个先进的文明..
willing to exchange technology to help us against the Goa'uld.
他们可能会愿意用技术交换援助来帮我们 对抗勾阿呜...
My thoughts, sir.
我也这么想,长官.
I've already talked to the president.
我和总统及参谋长联席会议组织谈过了.
If the Eurondan government is open to trade,
如果欧朗达政♥府♥开放贸易.
you're authorised to negotiate.
你被授权和他们谈判.
SG-1 , you're to report back within 24 hours.
SG-1,你们要在24小时内回来报道.
If you do not, your GDOs will be locked out.
如果你们没能回来, 你们的身份识别器将被锁死.
You've got that look.
你们都明白了吧.
To which look are you referring, O'Neill?
你指的是哪方面, 欧尼尔?
The one that says "I have misgivings,
是指"我有点担心这个任务,
but deep down I know it's right"?
但深思熟虑后 我明白我们在做正确的事?"吧
No. The other one.
不,是另外一方面
Oh.
哦.
You have come.
啊..啊,你们终于来了.
It's Alar, sir. He needs medical attention.
这就是艾拉,长官.他需要医治.
Teal'c, gimme a hand here.
提亚克,过来帮下忙.
Halt!
不许动!
Disarm. Now!
放下武器!
Where did you come from? These are our kindred of Earth.
你们从哪来的? 他们我们的地球同族.
They have come to save us.
他们是来救我们的.
I was on my way to the Stargate to contact you again.
我正要去星门那里再次和你们联♥系♥.
The defence field is down to minimum sustainable strength.
防御场的可承受强度已经下降到最低水平.
I told you our kindred would come, Farrell.
我告诉过你我们的同族会来的,法雷尔.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表