Dr Jackson. Colonel. General.
杰克森 博士.上校. 将军.
The message I got was pretty vague.
我得到的信息相当含糊.
So was the transmission from the Tok'ra.
我们从托克拉处得到的信♥号♥♥就是如此.
Did they say who was coming? No.
他们有没有说谁会来? 没有.
Did they say why? No, sir.
他们有没有说为什么? 没有,长官.
Now, see... That's rude. I hate that.
瞧瞧看...真没礼貌.我讨厌那样.
(PA) Receiving Tok'ra IDC. Opening the iris.
收到托克拉的身份识别信♥号♥♥. 打开虹门.
In fact, the Tok'ra are starting to annoy me in general.
事实上,托克拉常常使我觉得苦恼.
Sir? - Don't get me wrong.
长官? - 别误会.Ca隐形消除杆,
Your dad's great.
你父亲很不错.我就像自家兄弟一样喜欢他
But whenever they show up, there's all kinds of...
但每次只要他们一出现,似乎就会有各种...
Yep, that looks like trouble to me.
是的,我觉得就是麻烦来了.
(distorted) The High Council of the Tok'ra sends its greetings.
托克拉最高委员会委托我问候你们.
Welcome. I'm General Hammond. Colonel O'Neill. Dr Jackson.
欢迎.我是 哈蒙德 将军. 这是欧尼尔 上校.杰克森 博士.
Major Carter and Teal'c.
卡特少校和提亚克.
This is Marnon. You may call me Anise.
这位是玛囊. 你们可以叫我艾妮丝.
Anise? It means "noble strength".
艾妮丝. 意思是 "贵族的力量".
I'm... I'm Daniel. It means, uh...
恩,我叫丹尼尔.意思是,呃...
.."God is my judge".
..."上帝是我的审判者".
I'm Jack. It means...
我叫杰克.意思是...
What's in the box?
盒子里是什么?
These armbands were recently found among ancient ruins on a remote planet.
这些臂章是最近在一个遥远星球上的远古 遗迹中找到的.
(Jackson) I don't recognise the symbols. May l?
我不认识这些符号♥,可以给我看看吗?
The language belongs to a race called the Ataniks.
这些语言属于一个被称为艾挞尼克斯的种族.
Their existence and demise predates the Goa'uld.
他们存在并灭亡于勾阿呜的时代之前 .
Ataniks. I think Jolinar knew about these.
艾挞尼克斯...我想尧力纳知道些他们的事.
They give the wearer incredible speed and strength?
它们似乎可以让佩戴者拥有难以置信的速度 与力量,对吗?
Yes. Many thought it was just a myth.
是的.很多人认为这只是个神话.
Still, the Goa'uld and the Tok'ra have sought these devices for some time.
长♥期♥以来,勾阿呜和托克拉都在寻找 这些装置.
Obviously not a myth.
很明显这不是神话了.
The Tok'ra were very excited by my find.
当我找到它们时,托克拉兴奋不已.
You found them? My area of expertise is ancient cultures.
你发现了它们? 我的专业领域是远古文明.
Oh, mine, too. Yes, I know.
噢,我也是. 是的, 我知道.
We hoped the devices would give us
我们以为在我们与勾阿呜的对抗中,
a great new physical advantage...
这些装置能够赋予我们的佩戴者一种...
..in the fight against the Goa'uld. However...
...强大的全新的生理优势. 然而...
They don't work for you.
它们对你们不起作用.
Our top scientists have researched the technology at length.
我们的顶尖科学家已经详细的研究了此项 技术.
To the best of our knowledge, the devices should work.
基于我们最大程度的了解, 这些设备应该可以工作.
However, something causes them to reject the Tok'ra physiology.
然而,某些东西使得它们对托克拉的生理 结构有排斥作用.
Your symbiote. That is a likely assumption.
你们的共生体. 那是一种可能性.
Then the device will be ineffective on me.
那么这个装置多半对我也是无效的.
Yes. Which is why I brought only three.
是的,所以我只带了三个来.
Uh, I still have a protein marker left by Jolinar.
哦,我体内仍有尧力纳留下的蛋白质标记.
Hopefully, that will have no effect.
希望那不会有影响.
"Incredible speed and strength."
"难以置信的速度与力量."
According to the inscriptions,
事实上,据记载,
they should greatly increase all your natural abilities.
它们能极大程度地提升 你们的所有生理能力.
That's kinda cool.
有点酷哦.
In the interests of the Tok'ra-human alliance, i expected you to cooperate.
为了托克拉与人类同盟的利益, 我希望得到你们的合作.
Couldn't we take some time to learn more about these things?
我们就不能花点时间对这些东西多了解 一些吗?
Perhaps Major Carter and Dr Jackson...
或许卡特少校和杰克森博士...
I had hoped to begin human trial experiments immediately.
我希望立刻开始人类试用试验.
What's the rush? If you are not willing to participate,...
为什么这么急? 如果你们不愿意相信我并参与实验...
l will find human subjects on another planet.
我将去其它的星球找到人类实验者.
Fine.
很好.
(undistorted) Please forgive the scientist in Anise.
上校,请原谅艾妮丝,
She has worked hard for this.
她为此付出了巨大的努力
I assure you, every safety precaution will be taken.
我向你们保证,所有的安全预防措施都会实行
(distorted) What is your answer?
你们的答复如何?
Stargate.SG1-s04e03.Upgrades
第四季第03集 能力提升
This is a Tok'ra bio-sensor.
这是一个托克拉生物传感器.
It will monitor every aspect of your physiological condition.
它会监控你们的每一项生理指标.
Whoa.
哇
It will transmit readings to this device
你们的指标数据将被传送到这个装置,
for the duration of the experiment.
实验过程中的数据将记录在其中.
OK.
好吧.
Ready? As I'll ever be.
准备好了吗? 时刻准备着..
What's that mean? The device is working.
那是什么意思? 装置开始工作了.
I don't feel like... Ieaping any tall buildings.
我没觉得能跳多高.
It may take time for the device to adjust to your body.
这装置可能需要一段时间来适应你们的身体.
We believe it was designed to
我们相信它就是这么被设计的,
gradually allow you to adapt to your new abilities.
以便让你能够 逐渐适应你获得的新能力
In the meantime, feel free to
在此期间,尽量放松,像平时一样四处走走,
interact with your environment as you normally would.
适应周围的环境
The bio-sensor will transmit readings over significant distance.
在有效距离内,生物传感器会传送各项数据
OK.
好吧.
You feel no effects from the armband?
你还是觉得臂章没什么效果吗?
No. I'm starting to think this is a crock.
没有.你知道吗?我开始觉得这是一个废品.
Come on, Teal'c, bring it. You're goin' easy.
快点,提亚克,放马过来. 你太悠哉悠哉了.
I am attempting to make physical contact,
我在试着击中你,
but you are boxing with great proficiency.
可你的拳击技巧很熟练.
Really? I feel a little stiff.
真的?我觉得动作有点僵硬.
Teal'c?
提亚克?
Are you feeling better? I will be fine, Dr Fraiser.
感觉好点了吗? 我没事,弗雷泽医生.
Teal'c... I'm really sorry.
提亚克.我真的很抱歉.
You are not.
不是你的错.
He's right about that.
他说的对.
Please squeeze this.
请用力握紧它.
What is it? It will measure your strength.
这是什么? 它能测量你的力量.
Your strength is five times that of a normal human.
你的力量是正常人的五倍.
So... no increase, then, huh?
那么,不会再增长了吧,嗯?
Physiology remains otherwise normal.
生理参数最终会停留在一个新的指标上.
Well, l... I feel good.
好吧,我,呃,...我感觉很好.
Three.
三分.
And, uh... you seem to have developed a sweet tooth.
并且,你似乎嗜好吃甜食了.
Your metabolism is increasing to match the energy your body now requires.
为了适应于你的身体现在需要的能量, 你的新陈代谢量也在增加
You were going to show me how to read this thing.
你得教教我怎样读取这东西上的数据.
I will. First it is time to
我会的.但当务之急是
increase the number of subjects in the experiment.
增加这个实验的实验人数.
I don't really feel any different.
我真的没觉得有任何不同.
Just wait.
就等着...
Hey. Hey.
嗨. 嗨.
Notice anything yet?
还没发现有什么变化?
You're eating a lot.
你吃的太多了.
Hm. Give it time.
嗯,再等等吧.
Did you just read that?
这就读完了?
I guess.
我想是的.
Don't suppose there's another book that explains this book.
别以为这里还有另外一本书能解释这本.
What reason did Hobbes give for the fall of the civilisation?
霍布斯认为文明衰落的原因是什..什..什么
Failing agricultural infrastructure. That's unbelievable.
失败的农业基础. 杰克,这真令人难以置信.
Hey, it's his theory.
嗨,这是他的理论.
Want me to read to you?
想让我帮你读吗?
Sam? Yeah?
山姆? 是我.
What are you doing? Running tests on the armband material.
你在做什么? 嗯,只是测试一下臂章的材料.
Ah. It's... a little dark, don't you think?
啊.这里...有点暗,你不觉得吗?
Is it?
是吗?
Ow. It's bright.
哦.好亮啊.
Yeah. The lights were out.
是啊.灯打开了.
I came in. I didn't even realise.
我进入状态了,我甚至没意识到.
Well, it looks normal to me.
看起来很正常.
I could see in the dark as well as if the light was on.
即使灯不亮我也能在黑暗中视物.
You're running a slight temperature. Anise is monitoring our vitals.
你有点发烧. 艾妮丝在监测我们的身体状况.
Yes, I know.
是的,我知道.
You don't trust her bio-sensors?
你不相信她的生物传感器?
No, I'm sure her technology is very advanced and very accurate.
不,我相信她的技术很先进也很精确.
So you don't trust her.
那就是你不信任她.
I'd like to run a full blood screen.
我想做个全面的血液检测.
Very good.
很好.
I'm not even sweatin'. In fact, I think that thing's slowin' me down.
我甚至都没出汗.事实上, 我认为那东西拖了我的后腿
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表