I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this?
我问你,我眼睛里能有什么 能够解释这些事的?
What do you make of all this, Major?
你怎么看,少校?
When was the last time Colonel O'Neill...
长官,你最后一次听到欧尼尔上校...
used terms like "subspace field" and "geomagnetic storm"?
使用了象"子空间领域" 和"地磁风暴"这样的术语是什么时候?
Good point. And he actually used them correctly,...
不错的论据 而且他实际上用对了...
for the most part.
基本上
You believe him. I'm considering the possibility, sir.
你相信他 我在考虑这一可能性,长官
The more I think about it, if he's right, the ramifications are huge.
考虑得更深一点,如果他是对的 那么这样的循环将多次发生
The next time time loops,
而下次时间循环发生的时候
we'll forget this conversation even happened.
我们将会忘记这次谈话 - 是的,长官
You're better off in here. I was just comin' to look for you.
你最好待在这 我正要去找你 我知道
Um, I've translated a section of the west wall.
呃,我已经翻译了 西墙上的一部分文字
It's some sort of planetary history. Daniel, that's very nice.
它似乎是关于行星历史的 丹尼尔,那很不错
But focus on the altar. Why?
但把注意力集中在祭坛上 为什么?
Malikai initiated the time loop by manipulating symbols.
玛丽凯通过操作其表面的那些符号♥ 开启了时间循环
Figure out those, you figure out how to stop this.
弄清楚那些符号♥的意思, 你就知道该如何停止它了.
Just recognising symbols on a keyboard doesn't run a computer.
一个人认识键盘上的符号♥不代表他 就能操作电脑..
If I can put the device in a proper context,
如果我能把剩余的文字翻译出来,
I can figure out what it's supposed to do.
我就能通过上下文关联弄明白这东西是干什么的了
We know what it does! It's a time-loop machine.
我们知道它能干什么! 它是一台时间循环机器
Uh... Who would build a device that loops time every ten hours?
想想吧.谁会造一个让时间每10小时 就循环一次的装置呢?
Who knows? But that's what it does.
谁知道?但这就是它干的
Yes, but maybe it's not supposed to.
是的,但也许这并不是它本来的用处
For all we know, this is an accidental by-product.
就我们所知,这只是它真正功能附带 产生出来的意外.
(phone rings)
(电♥话♥铃♥声♥)
Hello?
你好.
OK, we're on our way.
好的,我们就来
Sam has something.
山姆发现了点东西
According to Colonel O'Neill,...
按欧尼尔上校所说...
he and Teal'c witnessed a beam
他和提亚克在第一次循环中目击到
striking the Stargate on P4X-639.
光束击中了P4X-639上的星门
Then the gate became energised somehow.
接着星门不知为何被激活了
Now, in the second loop,
接着,在第二次循环里,
they witnessed a similar effect in our own gate room.
他们在 星门房♥间里看到了相似的效果
Sounds about right.
听起来是对的
If this is the influence of alien technology,...
如果这真是外星技术造成的影响...
the effect is being translated to Earth through the Stargate,...
那么很明显这种影响是通过 星门到达地球的
in which case the solution is simple.
因此解决方法很简单
We dial out. Exactly.
我们向外拨号♥ 正确
Before this loop is supposed to begin again,...
在下一个循环开始之前几分钟,
we establish an outgoing wormhole to, say, the Tollan home world.
我们建立一个向外的虫孔到 比方说,陀蓝的家园
Then anyone or anything trying to dial in
那么任何人或任何东西都无法
from P4X-639 will get a busy signal.
从P4X-639拨通到这里
Let's do it.
就这么办.
Chevron five, locked.
编码5,锁定
Chevron six, locked.
编码6,锁定
Chevron seven will not engage. What?
编码7无法激活. 什么?
It won't lock. I can't establish a connection.
它不能锁定 我无法建立一个连接
I'm running a diagnostic.
我在运行诊断程序.
Incoming wormhole. Close the iris.
虫洞接入 关闭虹膜
Oh, crap.
他妈的
There is nothing wrong on our end. We should have been able to dial out.
这说不通啊,我们的终端没有任何问题, 我们应该能够拨出去的
I'm sorry, but that just happens to be how I feel about it.
不管怎么说,对不起 但那正是我的感觉
What do you think?
你怎么想?
Ask me tomorrow.
明天问我吧
Recognising symbols on a keyboard won't run a computer.
一个人认识键盘上的符号♥不代表他 就能操作电脑..
We've been over this!
我们已经讨论过这个了!
I'm tellin' you, the only way to stop this loop...
我告诉你 唯一停止这个循环的方法...
is to figure out how to run that stuff!
就是弄明白如何运行这个东西!
If we really have had this conversation, I probably pointed out...
如果我们真的已经谈过这个话题 我应该说过...
there's no way I can translate this in less than a day.
我没办法在一天内翻译出所有文字
Oh, I'm so ahead of you. I put the whole thing on tape last time.
哦,我早想到了 我把整个上次谈话都录下来了
So you don't have to start from scratch.
因此你不必从头开始
If what you say is true,...
如果你说的都是真的...
when the loop started again your recording wouldn't have happened... yet.
那么当循环再次开始的时候 那次录音等于没有发生过...
Right. Did I not say that?
真的. 我没说过你的计划行不通吗,欧尼尔?
Careful! Be careful.
小心!小心点!
What about notes? lndelible ink?
用笔记怎么样?擦不掉的墨水?
If you are the only ones with memories of previous loops,...
如果只有你们能拥有 之前循环的记忆...
you're gonna have to help me by learning and remembering.
你必须做的是通过 学习和记忆来帮助我们
Fine.
好的
How hard can it be?
这能有多难?
According to Colonel O'Neill,
按欧尼尔上校说的,在上次循环时
we tried to block the connection to P4X-639...
我们试图阻断和P4X-639的连接...
but were unable to dial out.
但我们无法拨出
I think that the Earth has become out of sync
我认为地球已经和星门系统的
with the rest of the gate system,...
其他部分不同步了...
making it impossible for us to establish contact.
这使我们无法与这些世界 建立连接
What about SG-12? They managed to gate in.
SG-12是怎么回事? 他们能够通过星门而回
I realise that. So we ran a sequence of random diallings,...
我考虑到了这点.所以我们进行了 一系列的随机拨号♥
and this is what we found.
而这是我们发现的
These worlds we were able to contact, including Alaris,...
这些是我们能接通 的世界,包括Alaris在内..
where SG-12 was doing its survey.
SG-12的勘测任务所在地
But the centre of this group is P4X-639.
但这些地点都分布在P4X-639附近
I believe the alien device
我相信这个外星装置
is establishing simultaneous connection to these gates,
同时和这些星门建立了连接
creating a kind of... subspace bubble.
创造了某种子空间圆形能量罩
And everything within the bubble
子空间圆形能量罩里的一切
is cut off from the normal flow of time.
都从正常的时间流中被切断了
What are the implications of this?
这意味着什么?
We could relive the same day thousands of times, and we'd never know it.
我们可以重复同一天数千次 而我们根本意识不到
What can we do? Unfortunately, not much.
我们能做什么? 很不幸,不多
The next time the loop starts
下次循环开始的时候
we won't even remember we had this conversation.
我们甚至不会记得有过这次谈话
It's up to Teal'c and Colonel O'Neill.
要靠提亚克和欧尼尔上校了
"Poteramus."
"Poteramus."
"Poteras... potarat."
"Poteras... potarat."
"Crem... eras... cret... cremus."
"Crem... eras... cret... cremus."
This is a bad idea.
真是个糟糕的主意
It would appear we have no choice.
看起来我们没有选择
(alarm)
(警报声)
(PA) Unscheduled offworld activation.
未预定外界激活
You know the worst part about this?
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗?
Every time we loop, Daniel asks me a question, and...
每一次循环 丹尼尔都会问我一个问题...
l wasn't listening the first time.
而我开始都没在听
You are not the only one who must endure some discomfort.
你不是唯一一个必须忍♥受这一切的人 欧尼尔
Sorry, sir. I didn't realise you were there.
对不起,长官.我没想到你在那
You have said that on many occasions. I...
你已经说了很多次了 我...
Perhaps next time I will not be so forgiving.
也许下次 我就不会这么宽容了
Section 23 ends with a reference to "perennial adventus".
第23节以"perennial adventus"结束
We've been over this.
我们已经讨论过这个了
It means "the approaching disaster".
我相信它意味着"正在接近的灾难"
good
很好
"Of the machine itself, with recurring use
机器本身随着重复使用
the machine surrenders to the rigours of time.
机器屈服于时间的铁律
That is incorrect, Daniel Jackson.
那不对,丹尼尔杰克森
The word "abicierum" means "to give up", not "surrender".
"abicierum"指的是"放弃"而不是"屈服"
OK, this section of the text seems
好的,这一节看来主要讲的是
to deal primarily with their arrival on P4X-639.
他们到达P4X-639的情况
OK, this section of the text seems
好的,这一节看来主要讲的是
to deal primarily with their arrival on P4X-639.
他们到达P4X-639的情况
Now this word here, "deductavum",
这里的"deducta伏m"这个词
is a variation of "deductum".
是"deductum"的变异.
OK, this section of the text seems to
好的,这一节看来主要讲的是
deal primarily with their arrival on P4X-639.
他们到达P4X-639的情况
This appears to be a reference to the gradual degeneration of the machine.
这里似乎提到了逐步的退化... 对,对,就是机器本身
foundation of a colony.
殖民地的基础..
Guys? This is important. (PA) Unscheduled offworld activation.
伙计们,注意这里,这很重要 未预定的外界激活
O'Neill... Should we not be
欧尼尔,我们不是该去
assisting Daniel Jackson with the translation?
协助丹尼尔杰克森进行翻译吗?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表