Does anyone know what this meeting's about?
谁知道这次会议的内容吗?
No. I hope it's important.
不知道,希望足够重要
I was translating the cuneiform tablet we found on P30-255.
我正在翻译我们在P30-255上发现的楔形文字
I have to finish recalibrating MALP sensors...
我还得重新校正要用于
for long-term reconnaissance on P5X-3D7.
P5X-3D7长♥期♥探测的移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪上的传感器
I was unable to complete my kelno'reem.
我都无法完成我的凯喏瑞姆.
I was just about to do something important.
我刚要去做些重要的事.
All right, people. As you were.
好了,各位,你们到齐了.
We have ourselves a situation.
我们遇到麻烦了.
Early this morning at approximately 0400 hours...
今早约04:00时
the base switchboard received the following call.
基地总机接到了这通电♥话♥.
(man) Hello. This is a message for Colonel Jack O'Neill...
你好,这个消息是给杰克 欧尼尔上校的...
and anyone else who's listening in.
以及其他在听的人.
I know this call is being monitored,
我知道这个电♥话♥被监听了,
but don't bother to set up a trace.
不过别费事追踪.
I'm at a phone booth in Butte, Montana.
我在蒙大拿比尔特的一个电♥话♥亭里,
I'll be long gone...
不过在你们的安♥全♥局♥行动组赶到前...
before yourBlack Ops teams can get here.
我早就走了.
You're not dealing with an amateur.
你们可不是跟一个外行人打交道.
I know all about Roswell
我知道关于罗斯威尔的所有事, 还有肯尼迪案的内♥幕♥,
and the Kennedy cover-ups, and the...
以及... (注:罗斯威尔,所谓的外星人事件发生地)
(fast-forward)
(快进)
He goes on like that for a while.
诸如此类的话他说了有一阵子
and the CIA-sanctioned microwave harassment, and the
还有中♥央♥情报局支持下的微电波精神控制实验, 还有
Quite a while.
真够长的.
(fast-forward)
(快进)
and the lizardpeople,
还有蜥蜴人
but the point is none of these compare to
不过这些都比不上
your little secret, Colonel.
你们的小秘密, 上校.
I'm talking about a large circular object, discovered in Egypt,...
我说的是一个在埃及发现的巨大圆形物体
currently residing in a missile silo under Cheyenne Mountain.
现在安置在夏延山下的一个导弹发射井内.
I believe you call it the Stargate.
我相信你们叫它星际之门.
And now that I've got yourattention, I want to meet.
现在我引起你的注意了吧. 我要求会面.
Tomorrow, 11am, at the new Cloverleaf restaurant in Billings.
明天上午11点,在比林斯(蒙大拿州城市) 的新四叶苜蓿餐厅.
And, Colonel - come alone.
只许上校单独来.
Interesting.
有意思.
It would appear security has been breached.
看来基地的安全机制有了漏洞.
I wanna know who this man is.
我要知道这家伙是谁,
I wanna know how he got his information,...
我要知道他怎么得到的消息.
and I want to know who he's been talking to.
我还要知道他跟谁谈过.
You leave in half an hour.
你们半小时后出发.
Stargate.SG1-s04e11.Point.of.No.Return
第四季第11集 无家可归
Colonel O'Neill?
欧尼尔上校?
Yeah. Sorry I'm late. I think I was followed.
正是. 抱歉我迟到了,我想我被人跟踪了.
You sure? Yeah. But don't worry.
你确定? 是的,不过别担心.
I managed to lose 'em. Very professional.
我甩掉他们了. 很专业.
What's your name? You can call me Martin.
你叫什么名字? 你可以叫我马丁.
OK, Martin. What's this about?
好,马丁.这是怎么回事?
If you don't mind, before we get started...
如果你不介意,在我们开始之前...
Just like to check you for transmitters.
我只是要检查你有没有带信♥号♥♥发射器.
OK.
好吧.
You're clean.
什么也没带.
You understand a man in my position has to take precautions.
你知道, 像我这种人不得不提高警惕.
Yeah. You never know who's listening.
对,你永远不知道谁在监听你.
Exactly. I don't know about you, but I always feel like I'm being watched.
正是!我不知道你怎样, 但我总觉得我被监视着.
Come on, Martin, let's get to it. What's goin' on?
拜托,马丁,我们谈谈正事吧. 到底怎么回事?
You know as well as I do, Colonel. I don't.
你跟我一样清楚,上校. 我不清楚.
OK, here we go. If he's got a driver's licence
好,有了.如果他有驾照.
we should be able to find him.
我们应该能找到他.
I've never been on a stakeout.
你知道,我从来没干过监视,
Shouldn't we have doughnuts or something?
我们不是该要些甜甜圈之类的东西吗?
A top-secret government programme...
我说的是政♥府♥的一项最高机密项目
involving instantaneous travel to other solar systems
是通过一个叫星际之门的装置
by means of a device known as a Stargate.
实现到其他星系的瞬间旅行的项目
Sounds like a good idea for a TV show. If you're into that sort of thing.
听来是个电视节目的好点子. 如果你相信这种东西的话.
Colonel, let's not play games.
上校,别玩把戏了.
If it isn't true, why would you come all this way?
如果那不是真的,你为什么要来呢?
OK. The truth.
好吧,事实是.
There is a top-secret government programme called Project Stargate.
的确有个政♥府♥的最高机密项目叫做 星际之门项目.
I knew it! But it's nothing to do with space travel.
我就知道! 不过跟太空旅行毫不相干.
What does it have to do with?
那它是干嘛的?
Magnets.
磁铁.
What the hell is that supposed to mean? I've already said too much.
这是什么鬼玩意儿? 不,我已经说太多了.
You're not taking this seriously. No, I'm not.
上校,你不是认真的吧. 不,不是.
I need help. Why? What seems to be...
我需要帮助. 为什么?为什么要...
I have to go through the Stargate.
我必须要穿过星际之门.
Marty, I don't... No. I mean it.
马蒂,我不... 不,我是说真的.
I've come to realise that I don't belong here.
我逐渐意识到我不属于这里.
For the longest time I was obsessed with all those alien conspiracies.
长久以来我一直困惑于这些外星人的阴谋.
Crop circles, cow mutilations, the Apollo cover-up...
麦田圈,牛被肢解, 阿波罗计划所掩盖的...
I thought the lunar landings were a hoax.
我以前也觉得登月计划是场骗局.
No! That was a story created by the government...
不!一切都是政♥府♥虚构出来的
to direct attention from the real cover-up. Everybody knows that.
是为了吸引公众的注意力从而掩盖真♥相♥. 大家都知道这点.
Anyway, one day I'm on line and I find this conspiracy chat room,...
总而言之,有一天我在网络上发现了 一个阴谋论聊天室
and they're talking about something called the Stargate.
他们正在讨论一个叫星际之门的东西.
Most of it was disinformation,
大部分都是虚假信息.
but the word "Stargate" stuck in my head.
可"星际之门"这个词一下子就冲进了我脑海.
It triggered what I later realised was a suppressed memory.
它触发了我一直以来被压抑着的记忆.
You see, Colonel O'Neill, the truth is,
你瞧,欧尼尔上校,事实是,
I'm not just interested in outer space...
我不只是对外太空有兴趣.
I'm from outer space.
我就是从那儿来的.
Check.
麻烦结♥帐♥.
(Carter) We got something.
找到了.
That's him. Martin Lloyd.
是他. 马丁 罗伊德.
Brown hair, hazel eyes.
褐发,淡褐色眼睛.
He has a criminal record.
看来他有犯罪记录,
He was arrested for protesting outside a TV station.
他因为在电视台外抗♥议♥而被捕.
He claimed subliminal advertising was controlling his thoughts.
他说潜意识广♥告♥控制了他的思想.
Do you have an address? Oh, yeah.
你有他现在的地址吗? 有.
I could get the prescription of his glasses if I wanted.
如果我愿意的话, 我连他配眼镜的资料卡都弄得到.
You still don't believe me? I'm an alien.
你还是不相信我?我是外星人.
You look pretty human to me.
在我看来你完全是个人类.
No. What I believe is that
不.我相信早在几千年前,
thousands of years ago people were taken from Earth.
就有 人类被从地球劫持走.
Maybe as part of some experiment, maybe as slaves... Who knows?
也许是作为实验对象, 也许是当成奴隶,谁知道?
But the point is there are entire civilisations up there...
不过关键在于,那里存在着源自这些
descended from those original humans.
早期人类的完整文明
Now that's just crazy talk. You want proof?
开始胡言乱语了 你要证据?
I can give you proof. I can show you my ship.
我可以给你证据. 我可以让你看看我的飞船.
Look, Marty, I'm a busy man...
听着,马蒂,我是个大忙人.
and you don't strike me as any great threat to national security...
要我说,你可不像能对国♥家♥安♥全♥构成 巨大威胁的人
“WE'VE GOT HIS ADDRESS, STALL HIM”
"我们找到他的住址了 拖住他"
But, as you know, it never hurts to be thorough.
不过,你知道, 小心一点总是无害的.
So...
所以...
show me.
带我去看吧.
It's just over the next ridge.
就在下一个山坡那.
The ship's mostly buried, but I know exactly where it is.
那艘飞船被掩埋了, 不过我知道它肯定在那里.
Marty, what makes you think you can trust me with all this?
马蒂,为什么你觉得可以信赖我?
I can't explain it, Colonel. I just have a gut feeling.
我没办法解释,上校, 我就是有这种感觉.
Like... we have something in common.
好像...好像我们有些共通点.
Well, that's very flattering. But I'm not an alien.
唔,十分荣幸, 可我不是外星人.
Oh, I know that. It's somethin' else.
我知道!是别的事情.
Here. Up here.
这里,这上面.
This is it. Nice place.
就是这里. 好地方.
Hello?
有人吗!
Oh, boy.
不会吧
Something tells me we don't need to worry about this guy.
我感觉我们没必要担心这个家伙
Except for the fact that he happens to be very close to the truth.
除了他恰好如此接近真♥相♥之外
He looks familiar.
他看上去很眼熟.
(toy gun noises)
(玩具枪响声)
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表