You'll win the People's Medal for this.
你将因此获得人♥民♥勋章.
Bombing's eased up.
轰炸势头缓下来了.
We are far more protected here, where the defence field is strongest,...
我们在这里的防御场最强,防护要比在那条 地道里好的多...
than in the tunnels where we discovered the Stargate.
我们就是在地道里发现了星门
How's your head?
你的头怎么样了?
Well enough to show you what you have come to save.
恩,还足够给你们展示你们要解救的是什么.
Easy. You might have a concussion.
别紧张.艾拉.你可能有点脑震荡.
No, our beta-cantin
没事,我们的beta-cantin(一种强效药物)
assures an immediate recovery, Major.
能保证我立即康复,少校.
I'm quite fine.
我很好.
Supplies are being distributed now. Apparently they need everything.
补给已经分发下去了. 显然他们什么都需要.
Who is this? Alar, this is Teal'c.
他是谁? 呃..艾拉,这是提亚克.
You are not of their kin. I am, in fact, a Jaffa.
你不是他们的同族. 事实上我是贾法.
Like you, my ancestors are descendants of the Tauri.
不过和你们一样,我的祖先是塔瑞的后裔.
The Tauri is Earth.
塔瑞就是地球.
He's part of our team.
他是我们小队的成员.
Is he?
是吗?
Then... welcome.
那么...欢迎.
Come!
跟我来!
(Teal'c) You appear to be a leader.
看来你是这里的领导者.
I am accorded the respect of my father,
我延续了我父亲得到的尊重,
one of our leaders when the war began.
在战争开始时他是我们的领导者之一.
Now we are fewer in numbers, we each share in the daily work.
现在我们的人数更少了, 我们每个人都要承担日常工作.
You do know the Stargate can transport your people to other worlds?
你知道星门可以传送你的人♥民♥去其他世界.
Yes.
是的,显然我知道.
Then why haven't you tried to evacuate?
那你为什么不试着通过星门疏散他们呢?
Because of what I'm about to show you.
我正要把原因展示给你们.
They're in stasis.
他们处于休眠状态.
Their functions are regulated
他们的自主器官机能受到控制,
so that their hearts beat but once every few minutes.
使他们的心脏几分钟才跳一次.
We had no choice but to live underground
除了生活在地下我们没有太多选择,
and this facility's resources are limited.
并且基地里的资源很有限.
It was the only way to preserve the generation of my father.
这是让我们的父辈活下来的唯一方法.
May they be revived again?
他们还能再醒过来吗?
Not until the day we reclaim our world.
在我们收回自己的领土前还不行.
How many are there?
这里有多少人?
Thousands sleep here. Thousands more in another chamber like this one.
有数千人沉睡在这里.在另外一间和这一样 的房♥间里还有数千人
Awaiting the end of a war that will not end.
等待着这场无法终止的战争结束.
From this room we conduct our national defence.
我们通过这个房♥间统管我们的防卫事务.
For all of Euronda? Yes.
防御欧朗达全国吗? 是的.
A single enemy recon drone approaches, sir.
一架敌人的侦察机接近,长官.
Thank you, Controller.
谢谢你,管♥理♥员♥.
Each station is capable of piloting a formation of unmanned aero-fighters.
每个岗位都能控制一个无人战斗机编队.
Because of these men and women, enemy bombers rarely return home.
因为这些男男女♥女♥, 敌人的轰炸机很少能够返航.
Most impressive.
令人印象十分深刻.
What about ground attack? The fighters could deter it,...
那地面进攻的情况呢? 战士们有能力阻止地面进攻...
but the enemy has not risked such an attack in several years.
不过敌人已经有几年没有冒险进行地面攻 击了。
For what reason? You are both outnumbered and surrounded.
为什么?你们的人数处于劣势而且被团团包围
They could press their advantage.
为什么他们不充分利用他们的优势呢?
The atmosphere of Euronda has been poisoned.
自从战争伊始,欧朗达的大气便被毒化了,
The surface is unlivable.
地表已经不适合人类活动了.
Um... ahem!
嗯...咳!
Then forgive me if this sounds, uh...
请恕我冒昧,呃...
What is there left to fight over?
这样的战争结束后还能剩下什么呢?
It will not always be this way.
不会一直这样下去的.
An enemy craft is approaching.
一架敌人的飞机正在接近我们的边界.
Would any of you care to attempt to shoot it down?
你们谁愿意试试把它打下来?
It is an unmanned reconnaissance drone sent for bomb-damage assessment.
目标仅是一架派来侦测轰炸效果的 无人侦察机.
Unmanned? Think of it as a demonstration, Colonel.
无人的? 把这当成是一次示范好了,上校.
Are not your people more likely to be forthcoming with assistance
如果我们提供一些东西作为交换
if we have something to offer in exchange?
你们的人是否会更乐意向我们提供援助呢?
Sure.
当然.
So does this thing take quarters, or...?
坐在这里就行了还是...?
You will find the weapons system most intuitive.
你主要得靠直觉找到武器系统
Hand controls are secondary.
手动控制是次要的.
Targeting and vectoring occur as a result of direct neural interface.
瞄准以及导航直接受神经界面的控制
Carter?
卡特?
It'll do whatever your mind wants it to do, sir.
呃,你怎么想它就会怎么做,长官
Ah.
啊.
Whoa! Thing's fast.
哇! 真快.
You are piloting several aero-fighters at once in formation.
你正在同时控制编队中的几架无人战斗机
Yeah, got it. 1 1 o'clock.
发现它了..发现它了,11点钟方向.
Looks like a biplane.
看起来像一架双翼飞机.
Nice.
真棒.
Well done.
干得漂亮.
Yeah! Not bad...
是啊!还不错...
Not bad for an old guy, huh?
对一个老家伙来说还不错,哈?
What's with him? Ollan is one of our best pilots, Colonel,...
他怎么了? 奥兰是我们这最好的导航员之一,上校
but he's spent most of his adult life in that chair.
但他在那个座椅上度过了他成人后的 大半人生
Years of exposure to the neural interface is damaging.
长♥期♥暴露神经界面是有害的
Very few of us, including myself,...
只有我们中的少数人,包括我自己...
can ever pilot again without risking what has happened to Ollan.
才能一直进行导航而不必担心会变成 奥兰那样
Excuse me?
不好意思?
Rest assured, Colonel, your brief exposure will cause you no harm.
放心吧,上校,你那么短时间的暴露是不会造 成伤害的.
Now... come. Let us celebrate our new alliance.
现在跟我来. 让我们来庆祝彼此结成了新同盟.
I intended to save this bottle to toast the end of the war.
我留着这瓶酒用来庆祝战争的结束.
May the friendship between our worlds be the first step toward that end.
也许我们两个世界之间的友谊就是结束这场 战争的第一步.
To friendship.
为了友谊.
To friendship. To friendship.
为了友谊. 为了友谊.
Friendship. Friendship.
为了友谊. 为了友谊.
You... did not join in the pledge.
你不和大家一起举杯庆贺?
I do not consume alcohol.
我不能喝酒.
Were you impressed by our weapons system?
我们的武器系统是否给你们留下深刻的印象? 欧尼尔上校
Oh, yeah. We'll take a dozen.
噢,是的.我们会带一打回去.
This food you have brought is most flavourful.
你们带来的食物很可口.
We can do much better, believe me.
相信我,我们还能做的更好
We have survived on nothing more than hydroponically
你必须得理解,多年以来我们只能从培养液中获取能量成长
grown yeasts for years.
并以此来维持生存
Is that what this is?
那也是类似食物的东西吗?
Your power-generation requirements must be enormous.
你们对能源的需求一定十分巨大.
Do you not utilise controlled fusion on Earth?
地球上还没有利用可控聚变?
Controlled...?
可控...?
It is a most efficient means of power generation.
这是种高效的能源生产方法.
Unfortunately the deuterium oxide fuel we require to operate our reactors
不幸的是我们用于运转反应堆的氧化氘燃料
is now in short supply.
现在已经十分短缺
Heavy water. It's like regular water, sir,
是重水,很像普通的水,长官,
except the hydrogen nucleus contains...
除了其中的氢原子核内有2个...
I know what heavy water is, Major.
我知道什么是重水,少校.
And if that's what the Eurondans need, we'd be happy to provide it.
如果那是欧朗达人所需要的, 我们将很乐意提供.
In return we can teach your people
反过来,我们能教你们
how to construct weapons systems such as ours.
如何建造像我们这样的武器系统:
Aero-fighters, stasis devices, fusion reactors...
战斗机啊,休眠装置啊,聚变反应堆...
Sounds fair.
听起来很公平..
Carter?
卡特?
Medicine, sir. Oh, right. Um...
还有医学技术,长官. 哦,对.呃...
We were very impressed with that beta-caro candy stuff.
我们对你们的那个beta-caro糖果之类的东西很感兴趣
Beta-cantin. Of course.
是Beta-cantin.没问题.
Jack? Daniel.
杰克...? 丹尼尔...?
Shouldn't we ask what the heavy water is for?
我们是否应该问问他们用重水来做什么?
I don't think so.
不,我不这么认为.
The power generated by it...
通过你们的"重水"产生的能源....
would be used to reinforce our defences, Dr Jackson.
将用于巩固我们的防御体系,杰克森博士
Daniel?
丹尼尔?
And, in due course, to strike back at the enemy.
并且,很正常的用来反击敌人
Jack? Daniel,...
杰克? 丹尼尔?
shouldn't we discuss this another time?
我们是否应该换个时间讨论这个问题?
No, I don't think so.
不,我不这么认为.
Surely you understand our desire to end a war that
你们肯定能理解我们渴望结束
has lasted for a generation?
这场延续了一代人的战争的心情.
No, I do understand that, Alar.
不是这意思,我当然能理解,艾拉,真的
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表