有家人在 每天都是
December 16th.
体验圣诞日
Hey, Jay, um, I'm sorry about the baseball card.
杰 那个 不好意思把棒球卡弄坏了
I I did get you a a backup gift.
我又 又给你准备了一个备份礼物
It's it's nothing. I picked it up when we stopped for gas.
其实没什么啦 我在加油的时候随手买的
Dog antlers.
狗狗鹿角
I know. You got us snow,
我知道 你给我们准备了雪
and I got you dog antlers. I love these.
而我只给你狗狗鹿角 我爱这东西
I thought you might.
我想你可能会喜欢
Honey, look. Come here.
宝贝 看 快过来
There. How cute is that?
戴上 多萌啊
Where's my camera? Gloria, you gotta see this!
我相机呢 歌洛莉亚 你得过来看看
Come on, Stella! Gloria!
过来 斯黛拉 歌洛莉亚
Dog antlers. He loves dog antlers.
狗狗鹿角 他居然爱狗狗鹿角
Oh, no. Oh, okay.
不 不 好吧
Oh. Oh, gosh!
天啊
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表