Daddy, can I have a sip of your beer, please?
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
米奇尔黏着妈妈 我就来投奔我爸
Mitchell cozies up to mom, I go running to daddy.
我才是把歌♥洛莉亚当成亲妈的人
I'm the one who's turning Gloria into mom,
明明我俩就一样大 真让人不安
which is really disturbing since we're the same age.
你比她大
You're older.
你憋了半天就吐槽这么一句吗
Oh. Oh, that's where we're gonna chime in?
你能快点不
Will you hurry up?
我在保存我的体力
I'm saving my strength
因为如果我们找不到那架直升机
Because if we don't find this helicopter,
我得逃往到加拿大去
I'm walking to Canada.
希望你喜欢高税收
Hope you like taxes.
瞧 那是我们的直升机
Hey! That's our helicopter!
是吗
Is it, now?
你有相关证明文件吗
I'm sure you have the proper documentation for that.
快还给我们 是我们的
Just give it back. It's ours.
你们是恶霸啊
You guys are bullies.
他们才当不了恶霸 是书呆子才对
They can't be bullies. They're nerds.
别分的那么细 我们可以是"恶霸书呆子"
Don't pigeonhole us. We can be both.
有什么问题吗
Is there an issue here?
小卡舅夫 我来搞定
Uncle Cam, I got this.
我的天啊 是艾丽克斯·邓菲
Oh, my god, it's Alex Dunphy.
好美啊
So awesome.
杠上了吗 小伙子们
Problem here, boys?
这些死宅男不肯把直升机还给我们
These geeks won't give us back our helicopter
那是我们从罗本那儿抢来的
that we took from Reuben.
是这样吗 亚伯拉罕
Is that right, Abraham?
我的天啊 她知道你的大名
Oh, my god. She knows your name.
直升机 还来
Helicopter, please.
我爱你
I love you.
刚刚什么情况
What just happened?
你有帅哥追 我有宅男捧
You have your fans, I have mine.
有朝一日 帅哥都得为宅男打工
Some day, your fans are going to work for my fans.
那个 歌♥洛莉亚
Oh, um, Gloria,
你介意我和米奇尔单独聊聊吗
Do you mind if I talk to Mitchell alone for a minute?
没事的 我已经知道你说什么了
It's okay. I already know what you said,
我觉得那也太离谱了
And I think it's crazy.
米奇尔没有把我当他的妈咪啊
Mitchell is not making me his mommy.
我知道他没有 但我想是我把你当妈了
No, I know. He's not, but I think that I might be.
好吧 现在你更是疯话连篇了
Okay, now you're going really, really crazy,
因为我可是比你还年轻哟
because I am younger than you.
就年轻14个月 算了吧
Mm, by 14 months, so let's settle down.
你今天怎么回事
What is going on with you today?
我 好吧 我终于想明白了
I... all right, I'm working this out as I go.
我觉得我今天见到
I think maybe seeing
你和歌♥洛莉亚那么亲密
you get all buddy-buddy today with Gloria
让我觉得想当年
made me feel like it did
你和妈妈也如此 所以...
when you were with mom, and--and...
我不知道 我觉得我被你们抛弃了
I don't know. I-I felt like the odd man out.
其实 对于你和爸爸的关系 我也是同样的感觉
Okay. Well, that--that's how I used to feel with you and dad.
我知道 我知道 我们各自选择阵营
I know. I know. We--we chose teams,
就连爸妈离婚时也一样
even during the divorce. It...
听我说 最近几年里
Okay, the last couple years,
你和我是最亲密的
you and I have been our own team.
明白吗 所以我不希望我们姐弟俩疏远了
You know? And I don't want that to go away.
所以
So...
我想我今天有点被冷落的感觉
I guess I just felt a little left out today.
别说了
Shut up.
好吧 你们能不能换成抱箱子
Okay, can you two try hugging a box
好让你们可怜的后妈不那么辛苦
so that your poor mother doesn't have to do all the hard work?
歌♥洛莉亚 实在抱歉今天说的那些疯话
I am sorry, Gloria, about all the mom stuff today.
我只是 有个疯狂的想法
I just--I got this crazy idea
觉得你喜欢米奇尔胜过我
that you liked Mitchell better than me.
我的确更喜欢米奇尔
I do like Mitchell better than you.
什么
What?
哎呀 拜托
Ay, please.
你敢不敢诚实地告诉我
Are you going to honestly tell me
在这个家里你最喜欢我
that I'm your favorite person in this family?
在这个家 我甚至不算你最喜欢的哥伦比亚人吧
I'm not even your favorite Colombian in this family.
我是很想和你搞好关系
I would love to get closer to you.
你知道我电♥话♥
You have my number.
但是要早点打电♥话♥呦 很多人约我的
But call me quickly because I book up.
你们谁也没看见我啊
You never saw me.
你在这啊
There you are.
-我真的需要和你谈谈 -完全没那必要
- I really need to talk to you. - You really don't.
杰 拜托 是工作上的事
Jay, please. It's about work.
给你按♥摩♥的时候我收到一条短息
I got a text during your massage.
有一家新成立的公♥司♥请我去当合伙人
I've been offered a partnership in a new agency.
那不赖啊
Good for you!
我不确定
I'm not so sure.
我是说 那的确算是大升职
I mean, there's--there's a big upside,
但我现在有份稳定的工作
But I have a stable job right now.
我有3个孩子 至少有一个会上大学的
I have three kids, and at least one of them's going to college.
一不小心 3个都会上的
Worse case scenario, they all go.
那么 克莱尔是怎么想的
Well, what does Claire think?
我还没和她说呢 我想先跟你谈谈
I haven't told her yet. I wanted to talk to you first.
你有经验
You've done this.
其实 我觉得根本上其实只有一个问题
Well, I think that there's only really one question.
我是否准备好自己下海创业吗
Whether I'm ready to run my own company?
你很擅长与人打交道
Ah, you're great with people.
我们知道你是个很好的推销员
We know you're a good salesman.
你在经济不景气的时候 也让家人生活富足
You've managed to provide a good living in tough times.
那问题是什么 恰当的时机吗
Then what? Is this the right time?
永远都没有恰当的时机
Never a perfect time.
没准房♥子明天就烧了
House could burn down tomorrow.
问题是 你到底想不想这么做
Question is, do you want this?
想
Yeah.
想 我真想自己干
Yeah, I really want it.
那就赌自己一把
Then gamble on yourself.
我赌你赢
I'd gamble on you.
那我就干
I'm gonna do it.
那不就得了
There you go!
谢了 杰
Thanks, Jay.
听着 我知道你之前不太愿意做按♥摩♥
Hey, look, I know you were reluctant to get that massage,
但我觉得 现在是皆大欢喜了
but I think we can both agree it had a happy ending.
[通常用来形容情侣的幸福生活]
求你别说"欢喜"
Please don't say that.
如果我只能在火灾中带走一样物品
If I could only save one possession in a fire,
应该会救我的第一套高尔夫球杆
probably my first set of golf clubs.
是我老爸给我的
My old man gave 'em to me.
杰给我的结婚戒指
The engagement ring that Jay gave me
改变了我的一生
that changed my life.
莉莉的领养证书
Lily's adoption papers.
我本来也想说是领养证书
I was gonna say adoption papers.
既然你已经拿了 我就拿走我妈的菜谱
So I guess, then, I would say my mom's recipe book.
所有的家庭照片
All our family photos...
我都存在iPad里 那就拿iPad吧
which I keep on my iPad, so my iPad.
只要我的家人在身边
As long as I have my family,
我就什么都不需要了
I wouldn't need anything else.
太假了
Aw, man!
怎么了嘛
What?
你说的境界那么高
You say something like that,
让我们显得好渺小
it makes us all seem petty.
-就是 -其实
- Yeah. - Well...
我故意的
I know.
讨厌
Hiss!
小卡睡着了 我不想把他吵醒
Cam's sleeping. I don't wanna wake him.
他今天可悲催了
He's had a rough day.
那也没外公的卡车悲催
Not as rough as grandpa's truck.
多谢你们载我回家
Thank you so much for driving me.
我真的不想开那大卡车
I really didn't want to ride in that big rig.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表