I'm good. I'm good.
每个人都在盯着咱
Okay, everybody's looking at us.
我已经很久没被这么多人围观过了
I haven't been judged by this many people
上次还是去全食市场忘带帆布包
since I forgot my canvas bags at whole foods.
他们盯着我们可能是因为
Yeah, well, maybe they're staring
对我们美好生活的羡慕嫉妒恨
because we have what they want.
你是在说我们的"宠物闺女"吗
Whoa! Oh, a pet daughter. 'Cause that...
旁人说什么我可不在乎
You know, I don't care what people think.
只要我觉得可以保证我家闺女的安全
If I thought it would keep my daughter safe,
让我在腹部缝一个袋鼠育儿袋我都愿意
I would have a kangaroo pouch sewn into my midriff.
你身为单亲家长 这么一来是挺方便
That's gonna work out really well for you as a single parent.
那"短袜凉脱"男诧异地看了我们一眼
Okay, we just got a glare from Mr. Socks-with-sandals.
好了 我受够了
All right, that's it.
莉莉 我来替你把这遛狗绳给解了
Lily, I'm gonna take off this leash.
我觉得这样做是不对的
I think it's a mistake.
但同时我也不希望你会乱跑
But I don't want you to run away,
因为那样非常 非常危险
'cause that would be very, very unsafe,
一旦我们找不着你
and if we lost you,
你会惊恐万分 我们会悲痛欲绝 好吗
you'd be very scared, and we'd be very sad. Okay?
好的
Okay.
很好
All right.
看 小卡 你若把她当个人对待
See, Cam? You treat her like a human being
她就会以人的标准要求自己
and she acts like one.
[迪斯尼卡♥通♥人物 一对花栗鼠兄弟]
《奇奇与蒂蒂》
Chip 'n Dale!
这下好了 她去追松鼠去了 莉莉
Oh, great. Now she's chasing squirrels. Lily!
亲爱的 别跑
Honey, come on!
莉莉 莉莉
Lily! Lily!
"激流勇进"好玩吗
Hey! How was Splash Mountain?
棒极了 要不我们再玩一次
It was great! Maybe we go again.
我就免了 里面连手♥机♥信♥号♥♥都没有
No, thanks. There was no reception in there.
知道刚刚我手♥机♥有几格信♥号♥♥吗 完全没有
You know how many bars I had? Zip-a-Dee-doo-dah.
[Zip-a-Dee-doo-dah是一部迪斯尼动画的主题曲]
罗本 赶紧汇报
Reuben, talk to me!
你要是脱了鞋休息一会儿肯定特舒坦
Must be nice to get out of those shoes for a minute.
你这是在说什么呢
I don't know what you talking about.
没啥 就随便唠唠
Nothing. I'm just making conversation.
快来看看
Hey. Check it out.
我这有张你们刚玩"激流勇进"时
I bought one of those souvenir photos
你和曼尼拍下的纪念照
with you and Manny on the ride.
老天 你刚才真是玩得挺爽
Boy, it looks like you're having a good time.
等下 你手里拿的是什么啊
Wait a minute. What's that in your hand?
是双高跟鞋吗
Are those shoes?
这么模糊我都看不清是谁 杰
I'm not even sure that that is us, Jay.
你为什么要忍♥着痛走路
Why are you walking around in pain?
你就承认吧 穿这鞋来就不合适
Just admit the shoes were a bad idea.
我可没感觉到痛
I am not in pain.
我就是怕我最爱的鞋给弄湿了而已
I just didn't want my favorite walking shoes to get wet there.
好吧 我错了
Okay, my bad.
我们还得去"明日世界"和大家会合呢
Well, we've gotta meet everybody in Tomorrowland,
所以赶紧走吧
so we'd better get movin'
那地方可是在公园的另一边呢
'cause it's all the way on the other side of the park.
我好得很
I'm fine.
你可别让我们给甩下了
You just try to keep up with us.
我看不下去了
I can't take this.
爸 把手松开 太刺♥激♥了
Dad, throw your hands up! It's fun!
是啊 真刺♥激♥
Oh, yeah, it is fun!
罗本 如果你是在生日聚会上听说那股票的
Reuben, if you heard about that stock at a birthday party,
那就已经晚了
it's already too late.
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria!
歌♥洛莉亚 坐会儿
Gloria, sit down for a second.
杰 我没事
I'm fine, Jay.
求你了
Please?
听我说
Look...
你也许不痛苦
You may not be in pain...
好吧
Okay.
但只要觉得你痛苦 我就会痛苦
But I'm in pain just thinking you're in pain.
所以 你就乖乖听我一回
So humor me for one minute.
这是什么
What are those?
"灰姑娘"小店里没多少款式可供选择
There wasn't a big selection at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.
[《Bibbidi Bobbidi Bu》是迪斯尼动画《灰姑娘》的插曲]
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我不能在大庭广众之下穿着...
I cannot walk around in public with these...
这种东西走路 又黄有丑
Things. They're so yellow and so ugly.
而且还很软
And... and they're so softy
很舒服
and so comfortable.
杰 这是什么
Jay, what is this?
谢谢你给我买♥♥了这个
Thank you for going shopping for me.
谢谢你心疼我的脚
Thank you for worrying about my feet.
谢谢你在我冷的时候把外套给我穿
Thank you for giving me your jacket when I'm cold.
杰 你真是个好男人
You're such a good man, Jay.
谢谢
Thank you. Mmm.
没想到你突然变得这么...
I didn't expect you to be so...
温柔
So nice.
你为何如此惊讶
Why are you so surprised?
我说这话 你可别生气
Now please don't go all Latin on me when I say this.
莫非
Is it possible
你总发无名火的原因是
you get angry from time to time
你脚下穿的一直是
because you're always wearing...
让你搓火的鞋子
Uncomfortable shoes?
可能吧
Maybe.
能再给我买♥♥几双这样的鞋吗
Can you get me a couple of more?
说不定有紫色的
Maybe they have purple?
你想要啥都行 宝贝
Whatever you want, honey.
我是说
All I'm saying is,
你似乎很喜欢伊森
it seemed like you were pretty into Ethan
直到迪兰出现
until Dylan showed up.
别误会我 伊森人很好 但他不是迪兰
Don't get me wrong. Ethan's nice, but he's no Dylan.
那不是好事吗
Maybe that's a good thing?
为什么 就因为迪兰自♥由♥随性吗
Why? Because Dylan's a free spirit?
是因为他太前卫了吗
He's too edgy for you?
还是因为他的特立独行
He plays by his own rules?
天呐
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
我想请你转身
I beg of you to turn around
和我一同见证我此生最难忘的一幕
and experience with me the greatest moment of my life.
你的叛逆男友变成了四重奏歌♥手
Your rebel boyfriend's a Dapper Dan.
也许我们看错了
Maybe that's not him.
迪兰
Dylan!
对不起
Uh, uh, sorry.
对不起
Sorry. Um...
确实很像他
It certainly seems like him.
天呐 他看起来
Oh, my God. He looked like
像老爸高中时的旧照片
those old pictures of dad from high school.
反正 我最近爱上街头艺术了
So anyway, I've really been into street art lately.
城里有个展览很不错 我带你去吧
Oh, there's a really great exhibit downtown. I'll take you.
怎么去 用你那"劲爆"踏板车去吗
Oh, on what, your razor scooter?
老妈找你
Mom wants you.
我 我 我
I-I-I...
伊森 我到处找你呢
Ethan! I've been looking all over for you!
["加勒比海盗"——迪斯尼乐园的游乐项目]
我记得当时是在玩"加勒比海盗"
I remember I was on Pirates of the Caribbean,
跟迪迪吵得那一架真是太闹心了
and this whole fight with Dede was really eating at me.
游乐项目中有个疯婆娘
And there was this angry animatronic wench
拿着擀面杖 追着个可怜的海盗
with a rolling pin, chasing some poor pirate around.
他俩绕着一个圆环不停转圈
They were on a track, running in circles,
也就是说他永远摆脱不了她
so he could never get away from her.
我当时就在想
And I remember thinking,
哥们 我是救不了你
I can't save you, buddy,
但我要结束我自己的婚姻之旅
but I'm getting off this ride.
然后 然后我们正要拐弯
...and--and we were going around a corner,
我尖叫了 吃进了一只虫子
and I was screaming and I swallowed a bug.
我最喜欢坐最后一节车厢了
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表