总算到了
There she is.
老图书馆 曾在里面度过漫漫长夜啊
The old library. That's some late nights in there.
的确有些夜晚是在学习呢 别告诉老妈
Some of them I even spent studying. Don't tell your mom.
那就不该告诉我
And maybe don't tell me.
大学生
College!
他举起手是为了挡阳光 免得晃眼
He was shielding his eyes from the sun.
击掌时才反应过来
Knew it when I hit it.
菲尔要带海莉拜访他的母校
Phil is taking Haley to visit his alma mater.
深爱的大学
Loved college.
我们希望父亲的激♥情♥也激起女儿对大学的向往
Mm, we were hoping some of that enthusiasm rubs off on her.
加油 "斗牛蛙"队
Go Bullfrogs!
是斗牛犬队
Dogs!
斗牛犬队
Bulldogs!
我觉得你是故意的
I feel like you do that on purpose.
不 只是
No, it's just...
我知道是"斗牛" 就是忘记是"蛙"还是"犬"了
I say "bull", and I can't remember it's frogs or dogs.
我跟大学哥们打电♥话♥时
When I talk to my old branch from college.
我们是"呱呱"叫 还是"汪汪"叫
do we croak or do we bark?
我来接
I got it.
喂
Hello?
不是吧
No way!
不是吧 海莉 快来看
Haley, no way! Check it out!
我和哥们喝完啤酒后 会跳到这些午餐盘上
After a few beers, my buds and I would jump on these lunch trays
就从这坡上比赛滑下去 上来试试
and race down this same hill. Hop on.
-我不想试 -不骗你 你马上就会傻乐
- I don't want to to hop on. - Seriously, you'll get the giggles.
我不想傻乐
I don't want the giggles.
喂 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
-游览进行得怎样 -非常好
- How's the trip going? - So good.
加油 斗牛蛙队
Go, Bullfrogs.
是"犬"
It's dogs.
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
海莉表现怎样
How's Haley doing?
她啊
She's...
她喜欢 她喜欢这里
She's loving it. She's loving it.
我带她去看了学生会 参观了宿舍
I showed her the student union. We visited the dorms.
我们去教室听了节课
We sat in on a class.
我觉得她开始发现大学的美好了
I really think she's starting to see what college has to offer.
克莱尔 稍等
Oh, hang on, Claire.
加油 斗牛犬
Go, Bulldogs!
曼尼 这个叫贝拉的女孩是谁
Manny, who is this Bella girl?
你的笔记本上怎么满是她的名字
And why is her name all over your notebook?
妈 贝拉已经不是小女孩了
Bella's no girl, mom.
她最近开♥苞♥了 就像四月的丁香花
She has recently blossomed, like a purple lilac in April.
你说的"开♥苞♥"是什么意思
What do you mean, she blossom?
春情躁动期吗
Like, the poo-berty?
没错
Yeah.
我去开门
I'll get it.
歌♥洛莉亚 你爱看的节目要开始了
Hey, Gloria, your show's about to start.
录下来吧
Record it.
不行 录像机都满了
No, the DVR's filling up.
咱就把它看完算了
Let's just watch and get it over with.
歌♥洛莉亚总是说
Gloria's always saying
我们应该多些夫妻共享时光
we should do more stuff together.
所以我答应看她喜欢的这部
So I agreed to watch this
疯狂的哥伦比亚肥皂剧
crazy Colombian soap opera she loves.
《肥龟爷髅》
"Fuego y hielo."
显然 就是"长发鬼之乱吼"的西班牙语叫法
Which apparently, is Spanish for "Big hair and yelling."
"水深火热"
"Fire and ice."
讲的是人间疾苦
It's about human suffering.
人家可喜欢了
I relate to it.
我是说 那家伙是个法官 总该穿件衣裳
I'm just saying, the guy's a judge. He can put a shirt on.
哎呀 那是什么
Ay, what is that?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
那可不像"没什么"哦 里面是什么
That doesn't look like a nothing. What is inside?
只是我买♥♥的点东西
Oh, it's just something I bought.
我回房♥间再拆开
I'm gonna go open it in my room.
可不是什么好现象啊
I don't like this.
曼尼从来不背着我有小秘密
Manny has never kept a secret from me.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
你觉得那是什么东西
What do you think it could be?
我现在担心那东西
Well, right now I'm a little worried
能让你一整晚烦着我
it could be the rest of my evening.
再见 我爱你
Mwah! Bye-bye. Love you.
克莱尔 等等 你有兴趣
Hey, Claire, listen. Uh, if you want,
和其他几位妈妈一起 共赏《乱世佳人》吗
some of the moms are gonna stay and watch "Gone with the wind"
在我家的新放映室哦
in my new screening room.
有葡萄酒喝哦
I got pinot!
我很乐意 可我身体不太舒服
I would love to, but I'm not feeling that great,
所以我还是回家歇着吧
so I'm probably just gonna go home and rest.
况且我看过这电影了
Plus I've seen that movie.
没 我从来没看过《乱世佳人》
No, I never saw "Gone with the Wind,"
但我的俩孩子今晚不回家睡
But I have two kids at sleepovers,
而且菲尔带海莉去外地了
And Haley's out of town with Phil.
所以今晚就我一个人在家
That means I have one night to myself,
这是千载难逢的好机会啊
which happens once every never.
我可不会去和那帮
I am not spending it
高中时就跟我有仇的八卦妈妈们混一晚上
with some gossipy mom who was mean to me in high school.
今晚我要出去找点乐子
I need a fun night out.
真棒
Yes.
这是什么鬼地方 不对
What the hell is this? No.
我是叫你们带我体验狂欢之夜 不是来这儿
I asked you guys for a fun night out, not this.
我要的是纵情歌♥舞 乌烟瘴气
I-I-I need music and dancing and secondhand smoke.
求你试试这儿吧 绝对超值
Oh, please give this place a chance. It's a great value.
这儿环境舒适
The room is so cozy.
肉馅饼好吃得要命
And the potpies are to die for.
你不觉得你刚说的那些无聊到死吗
Are you really comfortable with what you just said?
拜托 我的派对达人是怎么了
Come on. What happened to the party people
你们以前还带我去锐舞派对 让我穿"魔力挺"
who took me to a rave, and I got to wear a tube top,
我还往艳舞男孩的小内♥裤♥里塞钱呢
and I stuffed cash in a caged go-go boy's speedo?
我们依旧是派对达人
We're still party people.
乔安 能给我来杯潘趣酒吗[无酒精]
Oh, Joanne, before I forget, can I get a punch?
差一杯就能有一份免费馅饼了
One away from a free potpie.
如果那是你们的基佬卡 就该吊销了
If that was your gay card, it would be revoked.
克莱尔 你知道吗
Okay, you know what, Claire?
你有点儿像回到高中时代了
You're being a little high school you.
米奇尔 对不起 但我难得一夜自♥由♥
I am sorry, Mitchell, but I get one free night,
我不能把一晚上浪费在这
And I can't spend it at a place
威尔森小学的荣誉赞助餐馆
that is a proud supporter of Wilson Elementary.
我们都该回馈社会才对 克莱尔
We all need to give back, Claire.
把大好夜晚"回馈"给我吧
Give me back my night.
好吧 朗吉纳斯邀请我们去个精品店的开业晚宴
Okay, well, Longinus did invite us to a boutique opening,
你懂的 有鸡尾酒和音乐
You know, cocktails, DJ.
但是会很疯很闹的
But it'll--it'll be a whole scene, though.
闹啊 闹好啊 棒极了
A scene? A scene is perfect. That's great.
趁你们还没改变主意 咱们赶紧上车
I will get in the car before you guys change your mind.
快 走吧 出发
Come on. Let's go. Let's go.
这么说没馅饼吃咯
So does that mean no potpies?
乔安 两个九号♥的打包
Uh, hey, Joanne? Two number nines to go.
没说错吧
Was I wrong?
敢说这鸡翅不是你平生未尝的美味吗
Are these not the best wings you've ever had in your life?
-赞不绝口啊 -你还说吃不了40个
- Oh, my god. - And you didn't wanna get 40.
顺便说 这只是美好夜晚的开始喔
Oh, and by the way, this is just the start of your evening.
下一个节目 去方庭
Next up, it's over to the quad
欣赏一组男高音表演 要跟我去吗
for a musical interlude from tenors, anyone?
-是一个全男性声乐团... -我懂的
- It's an all-male singing group... - Got it.
喂 你好
Oh, hey!
你不是今早在我游览队伍里那个吗
Oh, hey. Weren't you on my tour this morning?
对 我叫海莉 这是我老...
Yeah, I'm Haley, and this is my d--
老哥 你信了你信了
Big brother. You bought it for a second.
你好吗 噢糟糕
How are you? Oh, oops.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表