但要是说出真♥相♥ 那魔鬼拦都拦不住了
But if you acknowledge it, that brings the monster forth.
老天
My god.
一来就是三只啊
And there's three of them.
没事的
It's okay.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
通常有人说"我有个计划"时
It's kind of traditional for people to lean in
大家就应该前倾围过来的
when somebody says, "I have a plan."
好的
Okay...
好 好 好 好
Ja! Ja! Ja! Ja!
不要啊
Ooh! No!
冲 冲 冲 冲
Si! Si! Si! Si!
进了
Goal!
进了
Goal!
你应该管你们国家叫"荷烂"
You should call your country "The Never-lands"
-因为你们永远不可... -对 因为我们永远不可能赢
- Because you're never-- - Ja, because we are never going to win.
你都说了无数遍了
You said that a billion times.
回家洗洗睡吧
Just go home.
你这荷兰佬干嘛不回家洗洗睡
Why don't you Dutch people go home?
闭上你的哥伦比亚大嘴巴吧
Someone should shut your Colombian mouth!
-有本事试试看 -有什么问题吗
- Okay, I wanna see you try! - Uh, is there a problem over here?
没错 大问题 你娶的就是个大问题
Yes. There is a problem, and you're married to her.
是吗 我倒是有个提议
Really? Well, let me make a suggestion.
你好好坐着 我请你喝杯啤酒
Why don't you sit down, I send you over a beer,
我和我妻子坐到那边看
my wife and I watch from over there?
这样就皆大欢喜了
That way, everybody enjoys the game--
除了我 因为我更喜欢看激烈点的比赛
Except me, 'cause I prefer a game where something happens.
歌♥洛莉亚 我们走
Gloria, let's go.
走吧
Let's go.
我还以为你刚刚要揍那家伙呢
I thought you were going to punch that guy back there.
我比那孩子壮60磅呢
Ah, I got 60 pounds on the kid.
也对 只是听过很多关于你的英勇事迹
Yeah. It's just that I've heard so many stories about you fighting.
为这点小事没必要的
And-- it's not worth the trouble.
对啊 他那儿还有一大帮朋友
Yeah, and he has all those friends and...
跟人多人少没关系
Well, his friends had nothing to do with it.
有时候 得饶人处且饶人嘛
I mean, sometimes it's better to take the high road.
当缩头乌龟是挺好的
Yeah, it's better that you walked away.
歌♥洛莉亚 我感觉你
Gloria, I get-- I get the impression
-对我没出手有点失望 -哪有的事
- you're disappointed I didn't punch that guy. - Of course not.
谁在乎那些为媳妇不顾一切的爷们气概啊
Who needs all that manly, protect-your-woman stuff?
不是 你看你又这样 嘴上说一套
No, see, like, right there. You're saying one thing,
心里想的完全相反
but it feels like you mean the opposite.
-没有 -那就是有
- No. - That's a "Yes."
听着 杰 我就是来看球赛的
Look, Jay, I just came to watch the game.
-我可不想跟人吵 -我也不想[打架]
- I don't want to fight. - Neither do I.
我就知道
I know.
为了与电影场景一致
So in keeping with the film,
这部分要变成黑白
this area will be in black and white,
然后这边就是明快的彩色
and then an explosion of technicolor.
最棒的部分 宾客一进来
Best part--as the guests are coming in...
埃姆婶婶 埃姆婶婶[片中台词]
Auntie Em! Auntie Em!
模拟龙♥卷♥风♥是也
A simulated tornado.
真好 他一定会爱死的
Yeah. Oh, he's gonna love that.
-苹果马提尼不要了 -没错
- So the appletinis are canceled... - Yes.
小狗托托也订好了 还有
The little Toto dog is ordered, and...
别告诉我你穿着戏服还捣鼓潘趣酒呢
Please tell me that you are not mixing punch in costume!
不是吧 小卡回家干嘛
Oh, no! W-what is Cam doing home?
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
我们来扮猴子的
We're the monkeys.
你们好 请进 快点 快点
Yes, hi. Hi. Come on inside. Quickly, quickly.
你好 等会就来
Hi. Okay, one second.
回来干嘛啊
Hey! Whatcha doing home?
你又不放心我 回来检查派对情况吗
Are you checking on me and the party again?
没有 我把手♥机♥落你车里了
No, no. I left my cell phone in your car
一会儿还得跟我妈联♥系♥呢
and I gotta be in touch with mama today.
她今天第一次跟保险公♥司♥谈
She's talking to the insurance agency for the first time
看看他们能不能重建爷爷的农场
to see if they're gonna rebuild grandpa's farm.
重建
Rebuild the...
因为龙♥卷♥风♥
Because of the tornado.
我完全忘了这茬
I totally missed the connection.
就在有史以来最具毁灭性的龙♥卷♥风♥
A month after the most devastating twister
席卷小卡家乡一个月后
that ever hit Cam's hometown,
我筹备了一个
I throw a party
以同志电影中最著名的龙♥卷♥风♥为主题的派对
based on gay cinema's most famous tornado.
是的 都过去一个月了
Yeah, you know, it's been a month,
保险方面还没有任何消息 她都快发疯了
and she hasn't heard anything, and she's just beside herself.
你知道还有什么很糟糕吗
And then you know what else?
莉莉因伤去世了
Lily succumbed to her injuries.
-你莉莉姨妈去世了 -没有 是我家的猪
- Your aunt Lily died? - No, the family pig.
莉莉姨妈是头
Aunt Lily was a...
咱闺女是以头猪起名的啊
We named our daughter after a pig?
你能不能看看我的伤痛 暂时别抱怨了
Could you just witness my pain instead of criticizing?
我今天只想跟家人聊聊
I just want to be in touch with my family today.
忘掉该死的龙♥卷♥风♥ 这样才能享受
Get all this tornado stuff behind me so I can enjoy...
你为我准备的超赞派对
the fabulous party you're planning for me!
没错 赶紧走吧
Yeah! You gotta get outta here!
-好的 听着小卡 -咋了
- Okay. Hey, listen. Hey, Cam? - Yeah?
你就跟家人叙叙吧 帮我问好
You just call your family, tell them I said "Hi."
也不用急着六点整准时回来啦
And don't worry about being back at 6:00 on the dot.
你可以先缓缓
There's a little breathing room.
什么 没搞错吧
Oh, what, are you kidding me?
派对一嗨起
The sooner I can start to party,
烦恼全忘掉
the sooner I can start to forget.
但再说一遍
But then again.
如果你逃避跟龙♥卷♥风♥有关的一切
Hey, if you keep running from every reminder of the tornado,
那不就败给龙♥卷♥风♥了吗
doesn't the tornado win?
米奇尔 我爷爷天天早上去看小货车
Mitchell, my grandpa runs to his pickup truck every morning
因为他觉得草耙随时会从天掉回
because he thinks the pitchfork is gonna come back down.
龙♥卷♥风♥是不可战胜的
The tornado always wins.
好了 今晚肯定会非常开心的
Okay, well, it's gonna be so much fun tonight!
我知道 10岁大关
I know! The big 1-0!
40大关啦
4-0!
注意点 米奇尔
Hey, Mitchell!
-我在这儿 -差点撞到你
- I'm over here! - I could've hit you!
但是没撞到 我在跳爱意舞
But you didn't! I'm doing my "I love ya" dance.
好的 我在开爱意车
Okay, I'm doing my "I love you" car dance.
瞧你
Look at you!
别这样 好了 回去吧
Stop that! Okay! Go!
太危险了
This is dangerous.
-我不跳了 -回去吧
- Okay, okay. - Go.
你快开车吧
Get out of here, you.
今天我过生日啦
It's my birthday!
好了各位 过来 咱们得谈谈
All right, guys, come here. We need to talk.
-终于来了 -别催我们
- There they are. - Stop rushing us!
小家伙 怎么了
Buddy, what's wrong?
是啊 你整个早上都不在状态
Yes, you've been a little off all morning.
最近我感到特有压力
I've been feeling a lot of stress lately.
脑袋昏沉沉的 而且有些情绪化
My head's all foggy, and I'm kind of emotional.
希望你能很快好起来
Oh. Well, I sure hope you feel better soon
玩"空中飞人"时 头脑要相当的清醒
'cause you really need your wits about you when you're trapezing.
真奇怪 因为我们三个
This is weird because the three of us
今天也感觉非常不舒服
haven't exactly been feeling our best today either.
真的吗
Really?
我找不到另一只袜子了
I can't find my other sock!
看看是不是穿一只脚上了
Try looking under the one you have one.
我不是你 不会这么蠢 看到没
I am not you. I don't do that. See?
天啊 我和你一样蠢
Oh, god, I am you.
我们不去玩"空中飞人"了 你不介意吧
Would you mind if we sat out trapezing?
-是吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
你确定吗 好的
Are you sure? Okay.
他为什么要这个样子
Why does he do that?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表