if you thought you were competing with each other.
所以我告诉你 克莱尔可能在帮卢克的忙
So I told you I thought Claire was helping Luke,
然后你就打给了克莱尔
and then you called Claire...
所以就这么把我扯进来了...
which got me involved, and...
行了 接下来这样子
All right. Here's what's gonna happen--
你给我上车 我们马上开车回家
You're gonna get in the car, we're gonna drive home,
然后你们各做各的 自己动手
and you're each gonna do your own projects.
好吧
Fine.
说到底 都是你的错
You know, this is your fault.
什么
What?
我们父女一直争来争去 太病态了
The way we compete with each other it's--is sick.
极度不正常 就连俩十三岁的孩子
It's so sick, two 13-year-olds
都知道怎么利用我们这点
Know how to take advantage of us.
而且 其实 是你把我变成这样的
And you know what? You made me this way.
你怎么能这么想
How do you figure that?
老爸 你逼着我参加体育运动
Dad! You pushed me into sports.
但却从来不让我赢 这种事情
You never let me win. You know, that stuff--
对女孩子是会有影响的
it does something to a girl.
在我看来 你天生就是这么争强好胜啊
For your information, you came out of the womb like that.
我有时都怀疑 你妈怀的是不是双胞胎
I'm not entirely sure there wasn't a twin in there
另一个被你在子♥宫♥里干掉了
you bumped off.
如果你早看出我这性格 为何不纠正我
If you saw that in me, why didn't you discourage it?
我为什么要纠正我爱的东西
Why would I discourage something that I love?
真的吗
Really?
开什么玩笑
You kidding?
你可是个斗士
You're a fighter.
我爱的就是你这种永不放弃的个性
The thing I love about you is you never give up.
老爸
Dad.
尽管我的设计明显比你的好
Even though I clearly designed a superior egg container.
又在说疯话 老头
Out of your mind, old man.
只有一种方法能证明
Only one way to find out.
放弃吧
Give up.
你俩再怎么争都只能得第二
You're all just playing for second.
那妞也遗传了点不正常基因
There's something wrong with that one.
我才没有不正常
I'm not wrong.
老妈有时候很疯狂 对吧
Mom can be crazy, right?
喂
Hello!
谢谢你
Thank you.
但是生她气的同时 我也挺内疚的
At the same time, I feel guilty when I get mad at her.
我不觉得那算古怪啊
I don't think that's weird.
我真为我的手工骄傲
Just really proud of my project.
我可不想与人分享
I don't wanna share it.
每个人都有自己的癖好嘛
Everybody has his own thing.
谢谢你 海莉
Thanks, Haley.
我知道这么说挺傻的
I know it might sound dorky,
但与你的深夜长谈对我来说很有意义
but this late-night conversations really mean a lot to me.
只有在此时我才觉得...
They're the only time that I feel like I...
好吧 科瑞 就一张照片哦
Ok, Corey, just one picture.
稍等
Hold on.
从这个角度看我的脚好胖啊
My feet look fat from this angle.
艾丽克斯 醒醒
Hey, Alex, wake up.
帮忙给我的脚拍张照片吧
I need you to take a picture for my feet.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表