Uh, just--someone sent me to the wrong room,
你们下次开会又得等好几个月
and you guys don't meet again for months,
而这事可是生死攸关 迫在眉睫
and this is pretty much a matter of life and death, so...
好吧 随便你
Uh, yeah, it's fine.
只要 你能尽快说完
Uh, just-- if you could make it quick.
这可是冰激凌蛋糕
We--it's an ice cream cake.
-没问题 -其实 这不是冰激凌的
- Okay. - A-actually, it's not.
-什么 -不是冰激凌
- What? - No.
真的吗 那我们就没什么可急的了
Really? Oh, then we-- we're not in a rush, I guess.
完全不用急 慢慢来 说吧
At all. No rush. Go ahead.
太好了 我叫克莱尔·邓菲
Great. My name is claire dunphy,
我家就住在离那个危险十字路
and my family and I live near
-不远的地方 -为啥不买♥♥冰激凌的
- that intersection of -- - Why not? Why not?
冰箱坏了 没法保存冰激凌蛋糕
The freezer was broken, and we couldn't keep it here.
你看 我就跟你说过提前做好准备
See? This is why I ask you to think ahead, okay?
你征集到50个签名了吗
Do you have your 50 signatures?
差不多了 我征集了34个 可是
Uh, almost. I have 34, but I--
多点少点差不多
Oh. That's the same thing.
可把我说糊涂了
Wow. I'm confused.
-其实是差得多 -绝对
- It's not the same thing. - No.
34和50差得多了
No. 34 is not the same thing as 50,
普通蛋糕和冰激凌蛋糕
just like a cake is not the same thing
-也相差很多 -好吧
- as an ice cream cake. -Right.
-您的意思我懂 但这可是生死攸关的大事 -妈妈
- I get that. Sir, I'm trying to save lives here, - Mom
-我征集够签名再来 -妈 妈
- and I can get you the rest of the signatures. - Mom. Mom. Mom.
-妈 -姑娘们 你们来这干什么
- Mom! -Oh, my god. What are you doing here? Girls.
我们挨家挨户地敲门 又凑齐了20个签名
We--we went door to door and we got you 20 more signatures.
你们真是太贴心了
That is so sweet of you.
你把我们吓得不轻 所以
Well, you were freaking out at us, so...
行了 打住 别破坏气氛
Okay, you know, let's not ruin it.
给你 54个签名
All right, 54 signatures.
怎么样
So what do you say?
拯救生命 从十字路口做起
Let's start saving lives one intersection at a time.
非常感谢你
Okay, thank you very much.
我们会好好研究这事
We will, uh, take these under advisement.
签名留在这里 再次感谢
just leave 'em here, and thank you--
等一下 我可知道"研究"什么意思
Wait a minute. I know what that means.
这下惨了
Oh, here we go.
这是"滚吧"的官方说法
That's Washington-speak for "Get lost."
那个 菲尔
Well, um, wow, Phil.
你来干嘛
what are you doing here?
我是你老公
I'm your husband.
我在守护你的弱点
I'm blindsiding you.
法官大人 请允许我发言
Your honor, permission to approach.
-他不是法官 -准了 说吧
- Not a judge. -I'll allow it.
我就开门见山了 因为事关重大
I'll get straight to the point because this is important,
冰激凌蛋糕又耽搁不得
and that appears to be an ice cream cake.
这不是冰激凌的
Well, it's not!
好吧 我向你们呈上
Okay. I present to you
《停车吧 以生命的名义》
"Stop in the name of life."
开始播放
Kick it.
克里夫·比克斯比
Clive Bixby.
两分钟后在哈里酒吧见 好吗
Can I meet you at Harry's bar in two minutes?
亲爱的 两分钟内我什么都能办到
Baby, I can do anything in two minutes.
我就要加速通过
I'll just speed through
绿叶街和布雷斯托街之间的十字路口了
the intersection of Greenleaf and Bristol.
反正没有停车标志 超速无下限
It's easy 'cause there's no stop sign.
做小孩很快乐
I love being a kid.
青春年少书写大好前程
I have my whole life ahead of me.
不要啊
No!
不要啊
No!
不要啊
No!
[停止 疯狂超速行为]
够了 这个
Okay. Well...
太有说服力了
Powerful.
虽然有点前卫 但也证明了我们的观点
And unconventional, but I believe it makes our point,
你们意下如何
so what do you say?
这孩子没事嘛 我倒不太关心大人的情况
Well, the kid was all right. I didn't care for you so much.
可要是我随便就答应
But if I were to give a stop sign
任何人想设立就设立 那么...
to everybody who wanted a stop sign... mm-hmm.
城市将会拥堵不堪
This city would grind to a halt.
-我明白 可是 -谢谢配合 女士
- I understand, sir, but-- - Thank you, ma'am.
-谢谢配合 -听我说几句
- Thank you. Thank you. -Allow me. Allow me.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我和这女士共同生活了20年
I've lived with this woman for 20 years.
她想要什么
If she wants a stop sign...
就一定得得到
There's gonna be a stop sign.
没错 他说的对
Mm-hmm. He's right.
-句句真言 -是的
- Listen to the man. -Yeah.
还是 不咋地
Still--no good?
不好吗
No bueno?
我回来了
I'm home!
你回来啦 找到斯黛拉了吗
Oh, hey. Did you find Stella?
完狗归杰
Safe and sound. Mm.
我做到了 我没整理 是不是为我感到骄傲
I did it! I left the mess. Aren't you proud of me?
当然啦 你做的太棒了
I sure am. Good for you!
知道吗 刚开始挺艰难的
You know, it wasn't easy at first,
可后来我带莉莉去了公园
But I just-- I took Lily to the park,
把这事完全忘了
and I completely put it out of my mind.
今天我真的克服这道难关了
And I think I really cleared a hurdle today.
太好了 你太令我骄傲了
Oh, that's great. I'm super proud of you,
而现在你也没有任何想打扫的意愿吗
And you're--and you're not even tempted to clean it up now?
-没有 -这下好了
- No! -That's great.
没有 正好你回来了嘛
No, not now that you're home.
看来我得开始打扫了
So guess I'd better get started.
是的
Yeah.
好讨厌哦
I don't like it.
好恶心哦
It's so gross.
我得天哪
Oh, my god.
怎么
What?
我是对的 你就是想让我打扫
I was right. You wanted me to clean it up.
荒谬至极
Oh, that's preposterous.
我才不要站在这里接受你的指责呢
I will not stand here and take this from you.
小卡 得了吧
Oh, Cam!
生活就是一团糟 我就喜欢混乱的感觉
"Life is messy. I love chaos."
你满嘴虚伪谬论 知道吗
You are so full of it. Well, you know what?
没关系 不用担心 一起来糟蹋吧
That's all right. No worries. Hey, come on.
忍♥忍♥就过了 生活就是这样
Come on. Just embrace it. It's life.
够了 你这是在无理取闹
Oh! Okay, now that is gratuitous.
-没关系 -不 那是莉莉最爱的谷物早餐
- Oh, it's okay. - No! That's Lily's favorite cereal.
真是荒唐至极
This is ridiculous.
放轻松 莉莉 亲爱的 快过来
Relax! Hey, Lily! Honey, come here!
亲爱的 想要一顶公主帽吗
Sweetheart, do you want a princess hat?
要 要 要
Yes! Yes! Yes!
好的
Okay.
够了 够了 别
Oh. Oh, okay. That--that is enough! No!
你说得对 我不喜欢打扫
You've proven your point. I don't like to clean up.
这活又脏又臭 而且吃完饭后
It's smelly, it's sticky, and after I eat,
我就犯困 只想躺下休息
I'm tired, and I just want to lay down.
而你就弃之不顾 知道我会打扫的
And you put it off, knowing that I would do it?
是的 现在开心了吧
Yes! Are you happy?
我 很 高 兴
Yes... I... Am.
你们好 我是来自领养机构的艾伦·罗伯茨
Hi. I'm Ellen Roberts from the adoption agency.
我是来家庭拜访的
I'm... Here for the home visit.
看来我是得改改习惯了
I might need to tweak my system.
老爸 接招
Hey, dad. Think fast.
苍天大地啊
Sacagawea!
等等 我需要休息下
Wait,wait,wait...I need a break.
打的哥灵魂出窍啊
Oh! John philip sousa!
点击率78了
78 views.
我们就要红了
We are on our way.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表