There's a duplicate bottle in that box right over there
那儿的盒子里有一个复制的酒瓶
which I had engraved with the date
上面有我亲手刻的日期
and the final score, because I have a problem.
还有比赛得分 我就是有问题
I feel too much.
太多愁善感
I gotta get going to Claire's.
我得去克莱尔那儿逛逛
Cam... No. Fresh wound. Can't talk yet.
小卡 不 新伤脆弱 请别撒盐
Fine. We'll put a cork in it.
行 就用瓶塞塞住伤口吧
Let it scab, Jay.
让伤口愈合吧 杰
Let it scab.
让伤口慢慢愈合
Oh, there you are. I thought I'd lost you.
你在这呢 我还以为你走丢了
Oh, I'm sorry. I may have taken a few minutes to try out a futon.
不好意思 我刚刚试了下蒲团
It's a young woman's game.
那是给年轻姑娘用的
Okay. Where do we stand?
好了 进展如何
I think we have everything. Yes!
万事俱备 太棒了
Oh... Except the ladybug night light for Lily.
只欠莉莉的瓢虫小夜灯
Haley, your whole life has led up...
海莉 你此生就为了此刻...
Oh, I got it, Mom, I got it.
明白 妈 明白得很
Okay, okay, I'll b I'll see you in the line.
那就好 我先去排队
Yes, Ronald?
喂 罗纳德
I not only found it, I got the last one.
终于找到了 还是最后一个
Yes, the ladybug, not the turtle.
没错 瓢虫的 不是海龟的
I also got the doll, so I'm all set.
玩偶也买到了 一切俱全
I'm gonna leave in five.
我再逛五分钟就走
Or maybe I just want paper.
要不就用纸袋吧
Paper. Paper. Just paper all the way. Yeah.
纸袋 纸袋 都用纸袋
Haley!
海莉快点啊
Too late to change my mind?
我能再改变主意吗
Sir, would you like me to hold your merchandise
先生 需要我帮您拿着手中商品
up at the register while you finish shopping?
等您逛完了 我在收银台等您
Oh. Aren't you a dream?
你真贴心
Thank you.
谢谢
Pack of gum.
来包口香糖
And... One more pack of gum.
再...来包口香糖
People drop in this time of year, you know.
逢年过节人们总爱登门拜访 你懂的
Excuse me. Sorry. Pardon me.
不好意思 抱歉 借过
Sorry. Excuse me.
抱歉 不好意思
Night light you were looking for, ma'am.
女士 这是您要的小夜灯
Ring her up, Madison.
帮她刷一下 麦迪森
Thank you.
多谢
There you go.
给
You're leaving me alone here?
你要把我一个人扔这吗
No, no, no, no. I...
不不不不 我...
It'll, uh, it'll just take me two minutes.
两分钟后就回
I need to get Jay's supersecret special gift.
我得给杰买一个绝密又特别的礼物
Great. First you lose me in the grocery store,
骗谁呢 先是在杂货店让我走丢
now I'm in a deserted parking lot.
现在又把我丢在废弃的停车场
Why don't you just put a sign on me that says "Free kid"?
干脆在我身上贴一张"求领养"的字条得了
I think that might be him.
我觉得那人就是了
You don't know the guy we're meeting?
你都不知道对方是谁啊
That's how Craigslist works.
分类广告网站就是那样的
Total strangers sell you things
你从陌生人那买到东西
like signed vintage baseball cards
比如说老的签名棒球卡
that make your father in law respect you for an afternoon.
整个下午岳父都会对我肃然起敬
I don't like the looks of this guy.
我觉得来者不善
He looks like everybody else.
他就是一普通人啊
Great. You can just tell that to the police, sketch artist.
回头你也这么跟警察说吧 犯罪画像专家
Joe Dimaggio?
买乔·德玛吉奥的吗
Phil Dunphy, but I get that a lot.
我是菲尔·邓菲 不过经常有人认错
Kidding. I'm your guy.
开个玩笑 我就是买家
Can I see the cash?
能看看现金吗
Yes. Can I... Can I see the card?
可以 那 那能看看卡吗
Mint condition.
保存得真完好啊
That's why I want another $50.
所以我得加价五十
I only have the $200.
我身上就两百
Uh, deal's off, then.
那算了
Come on. It's Christmas...
别啊 今天可是圣诞节
At our house. It's a long story.
我家的圣诞节 说来话长
225要吗 $225.
I just spent all my cash on groceries.
我刚刚把现金都花了
Fine. But I'm taking the butterball.
好吧 那把"小胖墩"给我
I don't know about that. That's it.
那样不好吧 够了
I'm getting mother's little helper.
我要出动妈妈小帮手了
What? My mom keeps a stun gun for emergencies.
什么 我妈给了一把电击枪以防不测
This isn't an emergen
哪有什么不测...
Now it is.
现在有了
I thought he was going to snatch me.
我以为他要绑架我
A butterball isn't...
"小胖墩"不是说你
What'd he say?
他说什么
I think he said, "A butterball's a turkey."
我觉得好像是 "小胖墩指的是火鸡"
I was reaching for the turkey.
我刚要去拿火鸡来着
Oh. Well, we can't give you our turkey.
你不能把火鸡拿走
Yes, we can.
让他拿吧
And... Here's the... money.
把钱拿走
Joe Dimaggio!
球卡给我
Joe Dimaggio.
球卡给我
Thanks.
谢了
Mint condit
完好无损
Near mint con
近乎完好
Fair condit
可以将就
Garbage.
废纸一张
Huh. Never saw this before.
我从没见过这个
An angel for my angels. Love, Mom."
"给宝贝们的天使 爱你们的妈妈" "
Oh, that's beautiful.
真温馨
And it smells like mothballs, just like nana.
而且闻起来就像外婆身上的樟脑丸味
Luke...
卢克...
Thank Merry Christmas. Just just give it up.
谢...圣诞快乐 别徒劳了
He hates us.
他恨我们
Don't beat yourself up.
别妄自菲薄
I do that, like, once a week.
我几乎每周都会碰上这种事
The good news is, we never have to come back here.
往好了想 咱以后不会来了
Watch out!
当心
The tree! I can't watch!
树遭殃了 我不忍心看
Look!
看
Ay, yes, I said "Luke".
对啊 我说的就是"卢克"
You told me already. I did it right!
你纠正过我 我发音是对的啊
No! Look!
不是 我让你看
Never look back. Never!
好汉不回头 别回头
Maybe we can salvage it?
或许还有抢救的机会
Are you okay, papi?
没吓坏吧 宝贝
Yeah.
没事
Good. That's because we had our guardian angel.
那就好 因为我们有天使守护啊
Ay! A spider!
妈呀 蜘蛛
Hey, mom?
妈
Check it.
瞧瞧
The gum!
口香糖
Oh, and you made it pretty. Honey, put it on the table.
你摆得真漂亮 宝贝 放桌上
New tradition? Oh, yes. Yes.
也算新传统了吗 当然
Christmas gum.
圣诞口香糖
I take one.
我尝尝
Tough to decorate the tree with no tree, huh?
好汉难为无"树"之饰啊 对吧
How long you gonna ignore me, cam?
你打算什么时候理我啊小卡
Until the shame cloud clears.
直到人家心中云淡风轻
You know, I push. I'm a pusher.
我就这样 我喜欢主动 强人所难
You gotta give yourself a break.
你得好好冷静一下
See, the thing about me,
其实吧 我这人
I'm not as open with feelings as you.
我不像你那么热衷于表达情感
You've gotta lower your expectations.
你不能期望每个人都像你那样
Oh, I get it.
我懂了
Baby steps. No steps.
小步小步地来 一步都要不得
This is it.
就这么着
See? Did it again.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表