Okay, good. I've got my own problem.
什么 怎么了
What? What's that?
你能替我保密吗
Can you keep a secret?
说吧 我将一个大秘密守了22年[同志身份]
I kept a pretty big one for 22 years, so...
我有个没用过的爆竹
I've got this new firecracker,
不知道该拿它来炸什么
and I can't decide what to blow up.
卢克 这玩意很危险
Oh, Luke, that's dangerous.
我知道 玩的就是心跳嘛
I know. That's what's fun about it.
我真搞不懂男孩子们
I don't get boys.
搞破坏有什么好的
What is so great about destroying things?
碎片四溅的多过瘾啊
It turns stuff into flying chunks of stuff.
好吧 不 交给我 快点
Okay, no. No, g-give it to me. Come on.
好吧
fine.
算我看错你了 你没那么有趣
I take it back. You're not that fun.
好吧 不如这样
All right, hey, look, um,
我们一起点了它 好吗
we'll do it together, all right?
你刚做了你这辈子最正确的决定
You just made the best decision of your life.
该死
Damn it!
金凤花 这马出了什么毛病
Buttercup! What the hell's wrong with this horse?
杰
Jay.
我想和你谈谈
I want to talk to you about
你早餐时说的关于女婿的言论
that son-in-law crack you made at breakfast.
-我没什么特别的意思 -我觉得你有
- Oh, I didn't mean anything by that. - I think you did.
我知道我不是你最中意的女婿人选
I get that I wasn't your first choice to marry Claire,
但结婚十♥八♥年♥来 我没有哪一天
but it's been 18 years, and there hasn't been a day
对克莱尔不是一心一意
when I wasn't a loyal husband to your daughter
对你的孙子孙女不是疼爱有加
and a great dad to your grandkids.
要是你还不满意 那就是你的问题
So if we've still got a problem, now it's your problem.
菲尔 等会儿
Phil, wait up.
我问你一个问题 男人之间的对话
Let me ask you something, man to man.
问吧
Okay.
你有没有注意到...
You notice anything funny about the --
汉克那家伙和...
Hank character and, uh...
歌♥洛莉亚吗
Gloria?
当然了 他在勾引她 怎么了
Yeah, he's hitting on her. Why?
我就知道
I knew it.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
天命山脊
Destiny ridge.
金凤花 驾
Buttercup, ha!
金凤花 驾驾
Buttercup, hiya!
有没有搞错
Seriously?
没问题 鸟屋是空的
Okay. Okay, it's clear.
炸了它 就能看到真实版愤怒的小鸟了
After this, we're gonna have some angry birds.
没错
Yeah.
我们就该喊"拜拜小鸟"
It's gonna be "Bye Bye Birdie."
那是六十年代的一台大型音乐剧
It's a big musical from the '60s.
算了 还是叫愤怒的小鸟吧
No. Forget it. What you said.
可以了
Okay.
好 撤
Okay, go.
就这样吗
That's it?
很遗憾 老弟
I'm sorry, buddy.
亏我大老远买♥♥过来...
I brought that thing all the way from...
小卡 我终于做了件男人的事 我把鸟窝炸了
Cam, I did a boy thing! I blew up the birdhouse!
你真该看看 酷毙了
You should have seen it. It was so awesome.
太棒了
That's great!
是的 我觉得我能行
Yeah. I think I can do this.
我是说 或许还要一步步一件件来
I mean, maybe not everything and maybe not right away,
-暂时无法忍♥受《活宝三人组》 -那就不看
- and not the Three Stooges... - No.
我确定了 我想要一个儿子
I do. I want a son.
对不起 之前有点恐慌
I'm sorry I panicked.
那好极了
Oh, that's great.
我们继续拍照攒相册吧
Now maybe we can go back to taking pictures for the book.
好啊 拍张我炸飞鸟窝的照片
Yes! Pictures of me blowing up stuff!
好吧 我觉得咱矫枉过正了
Okay, I see we've overcorrected.
我知道你认定我是个毒妈
I know you think I'm the mean mom
棒打鸳鸯 不准你们结婚
who wouldn't let you marry your boyfriend,
但是总有一天你会明白
but someday you're gonna realize,
我这么做是为你好
I did what had to be done.
不 别狡辩 我从来就没有打算跟迪兰结婚
No, you didn't. I was never gonna marry Dylan.
我拒绝了他
I told him no.
真的吗 谢天谢地
Oh, you did? Thank god.
他是向我求婚 要由我来拒绝
But it was my proposal to turn down.
你一直让我像个大人
You know, you keep telling me to act like an adult,
但你从来不给我这个机会
but then you don't even give me a chance.
你真说到点子上了
Oh. You sort of got me there.
但是 亲爱的 我不指望你知父母心
But, sweetheart, I don't expect you to understand this.
在你这个年纪的时候 我也不懂
I certainly didn't when I was your age.
在我心目中 你只是个孩子 永远都是
I look at you as my baby, and I always will.
当妈的都这样
It's just what moms do.
我不是小孩子了
I'm not a baby anymore!
明白吗 我再也见不到迪兰了
Okay? And I am never gonna see Dylan again!
迪兰
Dylan!
迪兰
Dylan!
什么事
What?!
你在哪
Where are you?!
怀俄明州
Wyoming!
你没事
You're okay!
我度过了有生以来最疯狂的夜晚
I had the craziest night.
你拒绝我后 我觉得很迷茫 很害怕
When you rejected me, I felt lost and scared.
后来我就出去走走
And then I went out on a walk,
走着走着我真迷路了 才真害怕了
and I felt a whole different kind of lost and scared.
后来我在马厩睡着了
And then I fell asleep in the stable.
醒来时 我碰见了一位叫杰克的女人
And when I woke up, I met this woman named Jake
她壮得像个爷们似的
who's strong like a man.
我们谈了很久 他或者她 雇佣了我
Then we had this long talk, and he/she hired me.
什么叫她雇佣你了
Uh, what do you mean, she hired you?
我现在在这工作了
I work here now.
你要留下来吗
So you're staying?
-是啊 -那我们怎么办
- Yeah. - What about us?
我们走不到一起的 你我门不当户不对
It could never work. We're from two different worlds.
你是高中生
You're a high school student,
而我是农场工人
and I'm a ranch hand.
你没事 你没事我很开心 真的
I'm just--I'm so glad you're okay. I really am.
谢谢 但我们是不能和客人太亲密的
Thanks. But we're not supposed to fraternize with the guests.
好吧
Okay.
迪兰
Dylan!
迪兰
Dylan!
你的声音好响亮 像草地鹨似的
You got a voice like a meadowlark, don't ya?
迪兰
Dylan!
我真为那孩子担心
Yeah, I sure am worried about that kid.
迪兰
Dylan!
他又不在我屁♥股♥底下
He ain't down there.
拜托 你来这是为了体验牛仔生活
Oh, come on now. You come up here for the cowboy experience.
你面前这位就是牛仔
You're looking at him.
我看起来像是水性杨花的女人吗
Do I look like the kind of woman that would cheat on her husband?
是的
Yes.
真的吗
Really?
你小子 最好离我女人远点
Hey! I think you better move away from that woman.
我们的女人要拒绝 也只有我们能霸王硬上弓
Only we touch our women when they don't want us to.
别紧张 朋友
Easy. Easy there, friend.
我没有勾引这个女人
I wasn't hitting on this filly.
这是旅游项目的一部分
This is all part of the package.
如果我不扮恶棍
If I didn't play the bad guy,
他也就没机会骑马赶过来 英雄救美了
he wouldn't get to ride up and be the big hero.
不需要你来衬托他的英雄形象
He doesn't need you to make him a hero.
他天天都是英雄
He's a hero every day.
你识趣一点吧 骑上马
Why don't you do us all a favor? Get back on your horse,
回到旅馆 告诉他们
ride down to the lodge and tell 'em--
你能让他别动吗
Can you keep him still?
-我在说话呢 -我尽力了
- I'm trying to make a point. - I am.
好的 我就走
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表