This repair's probably gonna take a little while.
你去美食广场给我们找张桌子
Why don't you run up to the food court and grab us a table?
我去接艾丽克斯和莉莉
I'll get Alex and Lily.
好的
Okay.
要吧台位还是卡座
Do you want the counter or a booth?
你觉得好就行
Whatever seems right to you.
我相信你
I trust you.
我有个酷老爸
I have a cool dad.
好 该你了
Okay. Your turn.
不行
Unh-unh! No way!
你到底要不要她注意你
Do you wanna get her attention, or not?
[柠檬水 五毛一杯 饼干 二毛五]
太赞了
That was amazing!
你看到米兰达的表情了吗
Did you see the look on Miranda's face?
没有 但你做得不错 西尔玛
No. But you did good, Thelma.
[《末路狂花》女主角]
别这么叫我 我讨厌那电影
Please stop calling me that. I hate that movie.
什么电影
What movie?
天 到头了
Uh-oh! Dead end!
你得调个头
You gotta make a u-ey.
我不知道怎么做
I don't know how to do that.
她假装头疼 小卡
She pretended to have a headache, Cam.
她不想和我在一起
She doesn't want to spend time with me.
可能她只是想一个人待着
Maybe she just wanted to be alone.
为什么
Why?
因为有些人
Because some people
非常重视隐私
really value their privacy,
你必须得尊重这点
and you have to respect that.
我得挂了
I have to go.
好啊 克莱尔
Hola, Claire!
歌♥洛莉亚 你不能再这样了
Gloria, you've gotta stop doing that!
你想自己回去上瑜伽课 不带上我吗
Were you going back to the yoga class without me?
不 我不是因为这个回来的
No, that is not why I came back.
真搞不懂你
I don't understand you.
为什么你不想和我在一起
Why you don't want to spend time with me?
所有人都喜欢和我在一起
Everybody wants to spend time with me!
就连给我做指甲的女士
Even the lady that did my nails
都想带我去上普拉提课
wants to take me to pilates.
我不是回来上瑜伽课的
I didn't come back here to do yoga.
我不做瑜伽 只是个掩饰 好吗
I don't do yoga. It's a cover, okay?
听着
Look...
我知道在外人看来
I know that from the outside,
我生活美满 一切尽在掌握
it seems like I have everything together.
不 我没觉得啊
No, not really.
我想说我有时压力很大
My point is that my life can be very stressful.
我找了个放松的方式
And I have found a way to cope with that stress.
这是我的小秘密 我知道这不是什么光荣的事
And it's my little secret. And I'm not proud of it.
你好 克莱尔 里面见
Hey, Claire. See you inside.
你是在搞外遇吗
Is that what you do?
不 不是
No. No!
好吧 你跟我进来 来
Okay. You're coming with me. Come in.
但听着 歌♥洛莉亚
But listen to me. Gloria...
此事只能天知地知你知我知
It has to stay between us.
这儿是我的圣地
This is my sacred space.
浑身的压力都释放出来了
It's just such a great release.
-多谢你没用有色眼光看我 -怎么会呢
- Thank you for not judging me. - Why would I?
就算有 也是让我更喜欢你了
If anything, it makes me like you more.
你多久来一次
So how often do you come here?
也不是经常来
Not that often. No.
你好
Hey.
可能是有点小经常吧
Maybe a little often.
太可悲了
That's so sad.
我有仨孩子加一幼稚老公
I live with four teenagers.
你家连儿子都那么成熟
You live with two adults.
-你不了解 -不不 我说你可悲是因为
- You have no idea... - No, no, no. It's so sad
你经常来
that you come here so often
枪法就这水平
and that's the best that you can shoot.
指甲未剪 枪法也比你神勇
And that's with pretty nails.
但是姿势不对 我...
But improper stance. I...
-多练练吧 -好的
- Practice more. - Okay.
你的酒 "高手"
Here you go, Ace...
你真名叫什么
I mean... What is your real name?
杰
Jay.
-爸 -我说了 别提了
- Dad, I-- - I told you, forget about it.
好吧 我只想让你知道
All right. I-I just want you to know
我明白你为什么生气
I get why you're upset, okay?
你打出一杆进洞的那天
That--that day you got the hole-in-one,
对你来说意义重大
it meant a lot to you.
全被我破坏了
And... I... I marred it.
那天对我也有重大意义
But it meant a lot to me, too.
我们吃了牛排大餐 你让我喝了人生第一瓶啤酒
We had a steak dinner, you gave me my first beer,
而且
and, uh...
那是我们一起度过的非常美好的一天
It was one of the greatest days we ever spent together.
那天不应该是关于毫无意义的一杆进洞
And it wasn't about some meaningless hole-in-one,
而是我们的美好回忆
it was about us.
不 那天的意义就在于一杆进洞
No. It was about a hole-in-one.
是的 也许有一点关系吧
Yes. Yes. A-a little bit, maybe.
更重要的是 我们父子的感情加深了
But mostly, it was about how we bonded.
我以为我将球从球座击出
I thought I hit a ball straight from the tee
飞了很远很远
really, really far
进了一个小洞里
into a tiny hole.
好吧
Okay.
我又自讨没趣了
Well, when will I learn?
而且那不是你第一次喝啤酒
And it wasn't your first beer, anyway.
是的 爸 不过我也不指望你能记得
Yes, it was, dad, but I wouldn't expect you to remember.
你14岁生日时
It was your 14th birthday.
你想喝一口我的啤酒
You asked me for a sip of mine.
你妈当着你所有朋友的面吼你
Your mom yelled at you in front of all your friends,
说你还只是个小屁孩
said you were just a baby.
你含泪跑了出去
You ran outside in tears...
不幸的是 以事实证明你妈是对的
Which, unfortunately, supported your mom's argument.
总之 我拿着啤酒出去
Anyway, I came out with a couple of beers.
我们在门廊里喝的
We drank 'em on the porch
看着头上乌云袭来
watching the storm clouds coming in.
我完全忘记那事了
I had completely forgotten about that.
你真是不可思议
You know, you're-- you're unbelievable.
-就在我觉得你是...-风暴·史蒂文 没错
- Just when I peg you as some-- - Storm Stevens! That's it!
给我个可以写字的 我要马上写下来
Give me something. I'm gonna write it right here.
免得我忘记了 风暴·史蒂文
Before I forget. "Storm Stevens."
刚刚我们说什么来着
What were we just talking about? Just now?
没什么吗
No?
来吧 莉莉 去看看碧翠丝修好没
Come on, Lily. Let's see if Beatrice is ready.
爸
Hey, dad?
我知道自己已经不小了
I know I'm way too old for this,
可你能买♥♥这个娃娃给我吗
but do you think I could get this doll?
她叫吉纳薇
Her name's Genevieve,
她正在开♥发♥一种疫苗
and she's developing a vaccine for...
可以 我会买♥♥给你
Yes, you can get the doll.
你要多少我就买♥♥多少
You can get as many dolls as you want.
200块一个
It's $200.
一个就够了
Or one is fine.
我知道你就在这屋子里
I know you're here.
你们好呀
Hello.
我有个不好的预感
I have a bad feeling about this.
万一你的邻居看见了咱们怎么办
What if one of your neighbors saw us?
我们还是老实交待吧
Maybe we should just confess.
会的
We will...
二十年后
in 20 years.
什么
Huh?
你没听外公说吗 诉讼有时效的
You heard grandpa. There's a statute of limitations,
这可是件好事
Which is a good thing
因为我们还得把莉莉给灭了
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表