Oh, my god! This place is absolutely gorgeous.
迷人 惊艳
Stunning. Stunning.
-菲尔帮你们干得不错嘛 -嘿
- You are in such good hands with Phil. - Hey.
你们好
How are you guys?
虽然我真心希望它们好
I mean, fingers crossed, though.
但我得告诉你 很多新公♥司♥都经营不善
You know, so many new companies go belly-up.
-糟透了 -好吧 米茨 你可以走了
- Terrible. - Well, good to-- good to see you, Mitzi.
-你们好 -没事没事 不用走
- Guys, how are you? - Oh, no. No, no, it's fine.It's fine.
进屋看看吧
Come and take a look.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
-谢谢 -米茨 别捣乱
- Thank you. - Mitzi, please!
米茨 求你了 求你了
Mitzi, please! Please!
-你这是干嘛 -老天啊 他推我
- What are you doing? - Oh, my god! He shoved me!
-什么 -他推我
- What?! - He shoved me!
-菲尔 你搞毛啊 -天啊
- For god sakes! Phil! - Oh, my god!
我还以为你能控制好脾气
I thought you had your anger problem under control!
我根本没脾气
I don't have an anger...
我没发脾气
I don't--anger problem.
我脾气可好了
I don't have an anger problem.
慢着 喂 就完了 搞什么啊
Whoa. Hey. It's over? What the hell?
你迟到一小时了
You're an hour late.
见到你真好 傻大个
Huh. Good to see you, too, chuckleberry.
快看 你那肥裤现在穿着也合身了嘛[发福]
Look at that. Your oversized pants are starting to fit.
你好 路易斯
Hello, Lewis.
你好 菲兹宝
Hello, Fizbo.
有那么几年
For several years,
我俩组了个很有名的小丑二人组
I was one half of the renowned clown duo
叫"菲兹宝与路易斯"
Fizbo & Lewis.
当时可有名了
We were huge.
儿童中的名人
In children's parties.
在认识米奇尔不久后 我就退出了
Anyway, I disbanded the group shortly after I met Mitchell.
同时谈恋爱和演小丑实在太难了
It's hard to have a relationship and a clown career.
所以许多小丑演员都是单身
That's the reason there are so many single clowns.
只是原因之一啦
Just one of the reasons.
从此 路易斯再没理过我
Anyway, um, Lewis hasn't spoken to me since.
他还生我的气 但我不怪他
He's still bitter, and I don't blame him.
就像是因我导致甲壳虫乐队解散
It's kind of like I broke up the Beatles.
儿童版的甲壳虫
Of children's parties.
要不一起去酒吧聚聚吧
What do you say we hit a bar?
缅怀一下艾尔
Tip a few back to Al, huh?
听说你坐牢了
I heard you were in jail.
是吗 我听说你仍在表演大剪刀的傻♥逼♥把戏
Yeah? I heard you're still doing that lame giant scissors bit,
你个蓝发傻帽
You blue-haired hack.
谁来
Who's in?
-我去 -我去
- I'll go. - I'll go.
等我一会儿 我去补补妆
Just give me a minute. I gotta redo my lips.
好的 萨维泽
All right. Cerveza.
你来吗 菲仔
What about you, Fizzy?
你是来呢 还是让大家都散伙呢
You gonna come or you gonna break up this party, too?
喂 上车吧 傻♥逼♥们
Hey, shotgun, bitches!
我还是 还是去吧
I should, you know, probably go.
-你懂的 为了艾尔 -当然
- You know, for--for Al. - Oh, yeah, no, of course.
不过 别让他为难你 好吗
But, hey, listen, don't let him get to you, all right?
没事儿 一切都已经过去了 只是喝杯酒
No. It's fine. It's all seltzer under the bridge.
就喝一杯 然后就回家
Just one drink, and then I'll be home.
好的 你先送我回家吗
Okay. Just drive me home first?
不不 你把车开走吧
No, you, uh, you--you take the car.
我跟他们一起走
I, uh, I'll go with the guys.
就那小车 怎么挤得下啊
In that tiny car? How are you all possibly gonna...
当我没说过
Forget I asked!
才早上五点啊
It's 5:00 in the morning.
爸爸在玩杂耍
Daddy's juggling!
莉莉 你在那上面干嘛
Lily, honey, what are you doing up?
你刚到家吗
Are you just getting home?
是的 情况有点失控了
Yeah, things got a little out of hand.
有人龙舌兰酒喝多了
Somebody had a flower that squirted tequila.
什么叫"有人" 请叫我大名
What do you mean "Somebody"? I want full credit.
有事吗 红毛
What up, red?
不是吧
Really?
教我玩杂耍
Teach me to juggle!
很简单
It's very simple.
诀窍在于
The key is to
时刻小心别撞到旁边的东西
be aware of where everything is at all times.
而且别忘了要保持平衡
And don't forget the importance of balance! Oh!
好了 好了 别闹了
Okay. Okay. Come on.
我的蛋蛋撞破了
I think I cracked my eggs.
我们没蛋了吗
We're out of eggs?
开什么玩笑
Are you yolking?
我五天没吃蛋了
And I haven't eaten in five days!
五天啦 你不是"片"我吧[麦片]
Five days! Are you cereal?
莉莉 千万别学他
Lily, don't ever do that.
好啊 你俩是故意不加我好友的
Okay. You two are deliberately not confirming me.
其他人都接受我的好友请求了
Everybody else has accepted my facebook requests--
你们老爸 米奇尔舅舅
Your father, uncle mitchell...
阿黛尔
Adele.
没错 阿黛尔都接受我的好友申请了
That's right. Adele has agreed to be my friend,
我亲生闺女都不加我
And my own daughters haven't.
是啊 你大概只是一个阿黛尔的歌♥迷
Yeah, you may just be a fan of Adele, and--
到底是有多私密的东西不能让我看啊
What is so private that I can't possibly see it?
什么都没有
Nothing.
什么都没 所以就是打心底不想加我
Nothing. You just don't want to be my friend.
很好 我知道下一个状态该怎么更新了
Great. I can see my next status update--
"我家闺女是禽兽"
"My daughters are monsters."
真是难以置信
You're not gonna believe this.
米茨抢到了那房♥的代理
Mitzi got the listing.
哦不亲爱的 太糟糕了
Oh, no, honey. That's awful.
她使阴招 说瞎话 无♥耻♥取胜
She cheated, she lied, and she won.
大家围过来
Kids, gather 'round.
再说一遍 我们也没离很远
Again, we are gathered.
想要出人头地 就别按规矩办事
You wanna get ahead? Don't play by the rules.
才发现好人一般没好报
Turns out nice guys finish last
冰冷无情 弱肉强食的世界啊
In this cold, dog-eat-dog world.
不公平啊 你为什么不也玩点阴的
It's not fair. Why don't you play dirty, too?
凭你拿下她还不容易
You could take her down.
宝贝 因为你家老爸不是那么卑鄙的人
Honey, 'cause your dad is a better man than that.
他有高尚的价值观 道德观..
He has values and morals and--
你 接着说
You. Keep talking.
好的 我首先能想到的就是
Well, just off the top of my head,
你可以用我的间谍笔录下她供认的罪状
You could take my spy pen and record her admitting what she did.
然后你再拿去播给那些人听
And then you could play it for those people
让他们知道她是多混♥蛋♥的一人
So they realize what a jerk she is.
你们老爸是绝对不会
Your dad is never gonna
-那样做的 -你今天真是个唠叨婆
- do that-- - you're a regular chatterbox today!
赶紧把那笔给我
Get me that pen!
-我来开门 -记住 小子 别太夸张
- I got it! - Remember, pal, keep it simple.
嘿 曼尼
Hey, manny.
格里芬 希腊神话里的传奇生物
Griffin--legendary creature of greek mythology
有着狮子的头颅和老鹰的翅膀
With the head of a lion and wings of an eagle.
这不夸张吧 杰
What'd you say, Jay?
当我没说
Never mind.
在下杰·普里契特 很高兴见到你
Jay pritchett. Nice to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, too.
上周我去看了你们学校的篮球赛
You know, I, I saw a little of that basketball game of yours last week.
你小子可是闪亮全场啊
You were lightin' it up.
过奖
Thanks.
我当时也"闪亮"了全场 杰
I was lighting it up, too, Jay.
谁最闪亮 我最闪亮
Who's hot? We're hot!
野马队最闪亮
Mustangs are hot!
好啊 格里芬 最近可好
Hola, Griffin. How are you?
我13岁
13.
我挺好的
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表