是你把我逼疯了
It's you that is making me crazy.
-我 -没错 你以前把我放在第一位的
- Me? -Yeah, you used to put me first.
以前是我陪你洗澡
You used to want me in that shower.
我是不是该"非礼勿听"
Should I be here for this?
不用 曼尼 没关系 我走 但我要告诉你
No, Manny. It's okay. I go. But I want you to know this.
在我老家 男人都宠着女人
Where I come from, men cherish woman.
老婆第一 情人第二 狗第三
It goes wife, mistress, dog.
狗永远排在最后
Dog always at the bottom.
大伙都知道 我经常被邀请
As you can imagine, I get asked to help,
去帮忙解决些环境问题
Uh, with a lot of these environmental causes.
通常 我只是买♥♥张票
Usually, I buy a ticket,
买♥♥双奥尼尔的战靴
Uh, bid on Shaquille O'Neal's big shoe...
完事儿就回家了
and, uh, come home.
但后来发生了件事儿
But then, something happened.
我爱好腹板冲浪
I love paddle surfing.
每次出海 我都能碰到一头海狮
And each time I'd go out, I'd see this one sea lion.
它抬起头 看着我玩
He'd pop his head up. He'd check me out.
我都习以为常了 甚至给它起了个名字 斯♥诺♥克斯
I got so used to seeing him, I even named him--Snorkels.
天呐 我不喜欢故事的发展路线
Oh, god, I do not like where this is going.
有一天 我出海碰到了斯♥诺♥克斯
So one day, I, uh, I go out and I see Snorkels.
但它在水里奇怪地扭着身体
But he's doing this weird twisting thing in the water.
苍天呐 天呐 天呐
Oh, god. Oh, god. Oh, god.
于是我划过去 发现有个塑料袋
So I paddle over, and I see he's got a plastic grocery bag,
将他的脖子和鳍勒在一起
wrapped around his neck and one of his fins.
我慌了 想方设法用船桨去帮他扯开
And I freaked, tried to get it off with my paddle.
但那不管用 于是我跳下水
It didn't work, so I-I jumped in,
可惜的是他已经沉入水中 之后
But he disappeared under the water. And, uh...
别说了 求你别说下去了
Don't say it. Don't you dare say it.
之后我就再也没见到他
And I never saw him again.
绝对是我听过的最悲伤的故事
This is the saddest thing I've ever--
米奇尔 你没事吧
Mitchell, are you okay?
怎么可能没事
Of course I'm not okay.
一切都那么糟糕郁闷
None of this is okay.
好吧 你得忍♥住了
Okay, well, you need to pull yourself together.
我们正在你老板家呢
'cause we're at your boss' house.
他淹死了 小卡
He drowned, Cam!
他没事吧
Is he all right?
没事 没事 我觉得他需要点新鲜空气
Yeah, yeah, I just think he needs a little air.
你知道谁还需要新鲜空气吗
You know who else needed air?
斯♥诺♥克斯
Snorkels!
抱歉
Excuse me.
斯♥诺♥克斯 你在哪里 斯♥诺♥克斯
Snorkels?! Where are you, Snorkels?!
米奇尔 快回来
Mitchell, get back here!
噢 斯♥诺♥克斯
Oh, Snorkels!
米奇尔 你这是怎么了
Mitchell, what is wrong with you?!
你以为我怎么了 我饿坏了
What do you think is wrong with me? I'm starving!
好吧 如果你饿了 就吃些东西吧
Well, if you're starving, then just eat something!
我不能吃东西 因为你会生我的气
I can't eat something because then you'll get mad at me,
而且我们现在在我老板家
And we're at my boss' house!
我不会生你的气
I'm not gonna get mad at you!
我很感谢你为我做的一切
I appreciate what you're doing for me!
我所做的一切也都是为了你
I'm doing it for you.
不 你不需要为我减肥
Oh, you don't have to do anything for me.
我就喜欢原原本本真实的你
I love you just the way you are.
我也喜欢原原本本真实的你
I love you just the way you are.
-我抓住你了 -好 好
- I got you! - Okay. Okay.
-我抓住你了 亲爱的 -谢谢
- I got you, babe! - Thank you.
我抓住你了
I got you!
-小卡 -我抓住你了
- Cam. - I got you!
脚能够到地 我自己站起来
I can walk. I can walk.
或许跟米奇尔只能做同事 无法做朋友
I think Mitchell may just be a work friend.
今天我让爸妈失望了 更糟糕的是
I let down my Mom and Dad today, and... Worse than that,
我也让老师失望了
I let down my teacher.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
跟我沾边的都得挨罚
Everything I touch turns to detention.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
我也是
Me, too.
算了吧 我今天也没法
Oh, I don't really have
站在什么道德高度上去说教你们了
a whole lot of moral high ground to stand on.
我自己也搞砸了
I wasn't exactly my best self today either.
总之 今天邓菲家族集体触霉头
All in all, not a great day for the Dunphys.
加油老爸 相信你自己
Come on, Dad! Believe in yourself!
你让一切不可能变得可能
You're making the impossible unimpossible.
菲尔 天呐
Phil. Oh, my god.
你省省吧 他正"闭关"练功呢
Don't even bother. He's in the zone.
他听不见你
He can't hear you.
加油 爸爸
Go, Dad!
你能行的
You got this!
一周来 我教育女儿都是在空口说白话
All week long, I'd been telling my girls how to act
而不是言传身教
instead of showing them.
但菲尔不是
But not Phil.
菲尔本可以说
Phil could have said,
艾丽克斯 放松点 别什么事都太较真
"Alex, relax. Don't take everything so seriously."
或者 海莉 尝试挑战 别轻易放弃
Or "Haley, challenge yourself. Don't give up so easily."
但菲尔没有选择言语教导 而是采取实际行动
But instead of talking the talk, Phil walked the walk.
这难道不正是我们应该
And isn't that what we're supposed to do
为所爱之人做的吗
for the people we love?
虽然是个挑战
It's definitely a challenge...
但菲尔让它看起来很简单
But Phil made it look easy,
七尺之上
7 feet off the ground.
你太棒了
You're awesome!
天呐 我做到了
Oh, my goodness!
原来 超级邓菲一直都在我身边
Turns out, I've had my super Dunphy all along.
我知道
Oh, I know.
我走钢丝的时候脑子里想着什么
What was on my mind as I was walking across that wire?
我一直在想 如果我能走钢丝
I kept thinking, if I can do this,
我就有两种方式穿过我家院子了
Then I've got two ways of getting across my yard.
你玩得高兴吗
Did you have fun?
嗯 她是世界上最可爱的狗狗
Yes. She's the cutest dog in the whole world.
够了 你第一次说的时候我就听见了
Yeah, I heard you the first time.
我们去找你♥爸♥爸们吧
Let's go find your Daddies.
我们在这儿呢
We're in here!
天呐 蛋糕真是太好吃了
Oh, my god. These cupcakes a so good.
抱歉 我们自己拿着吃了
I'm so sorry. We helped ourselves.
我们太饿了 这些蛋糕太美味了
We were so hungry. They are delicious.
话说我很喜欢甜而不腻的口味
I love that they're not too sweet, you know?
吃起来有点像小馅饼
They taste almost like pate.
我的意思是说
You know, I mean...
你们怎么吃东西了
But why are you eating?
我们之前在节食减肥呢
We've been on a juice cleanse.
你先自己一边儿玩去吧 亲爱的
You need to mind your own business, sweetie, for right now.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表