好吧
Okay. you know what?
我要去接莉莉然后去公园
I'm gonna go get Lily from her party and go to the park.
去吧
OK.
得奖后你变了 米切尔
This award has changed you, Mitchell.
你现在飘飘然飞得很高
You may be flying high now,
但很快 你会摔得很惨 汤姆·派迪
but pretty soon, you're gonna be free falling, Tom Petty...
[Tom Petty 上世纪美国十分走红的音乐家]
[Petty 姓氏派迪 意译为心胸狭隘 小气鬼]
因为你心胸狭隘
Because you're petty.
汤姆·狭隘
Tom Petty.
听懂了吗
Hmm? Get it?
早就懂了
About three sentences ago.
你好啊海莉
Hola, Haley.
嘿 歌♥洛莉亚 谢谢你能过来
Hi, Gloria. Thanks for coming over.
请说西班牙语
En espanol, por favor.
乃好 歌♥洛莉亚
Uh, hola, Gloria.
谢谢你"大驾光迎"
Gracias for coming over.
不对 要说完整
No, the whole thing.
我不知道后半句怎么说
I don't know the whole thing.
为什么我要学西班牙语
Why do I even need to learn Spanish?
我住在加州 用不着西班牙语的
I live in california. I'm never gonna use it.
这就是美国人的毛病
That's the problem with Americans.
他们希望所有人都学会说他们的语言
They expect all of us to know their language,
但却不愿意花点精力学学我们的语言
but they don't even make the effort to learn ours.
有本事你们也到处打胜仗啊
Win a war sometime.
那我们就会开始学习你们的语言了
Then we'll start talking like you.
哈 错的离谱
Ha. So wrong.
嘿 歌♥洛莉亚
Oh, hey, Gloria.
嘿 菲尔 你好吗
Hi, Phil. How are you?
我真希望我知道
I wish I knew.
此话怎讲 发生什么了
Why? What's wrong?
我不希望惹你心烦
Uh, I don't wanna bum you out.
我的医生让我做了些检查
My doctor did some tests
说如果发现什么问题他会打电♥话♥
and said he'd call if something was wrong,
今天早上他打了
and he called this morning.
他说了什么
And what did he say?
我不知道 我没有接到那个电♥话♥
I don't know. I missed the call.
现在我联♥系♥不到他了
Now I can't reach him.
那只黑色老鼠
The black mouse.
-什么 -在我梦里
- What? - In my dream.
是个凶兆
It was a bad omen.
但应该不是冲你来的
But probably not for you.
楼梯
The staircase.
不不不 你没事 你肯定没事的
No, no, no. You're fine. You're fine.
是吗 听着
Am I? Get this --
15年前 我赢了够用一辈子的剃须刀片
15 years ago, I won a lifetime supply of razor blades.
但如今却用完了
They ran out...
就在今天
today.
你吐口水干嘛 驱赶阎王爷吗
What's with the spitting? Are you warding off death?
没有 我刚吸气
No. When I did
好像吸个虫子进嘴了
I think I suck in a little bug.
第一场赢了16 第二场赢了10块
$16 for the first race, $10 from the second race,
再加上34块 一共赢了60啊
plus $34--$60?
老爸你真是天才
You're a genius, dad.
功劳也不都在我
Well, I cannot take all the credit.
今天那些马都很健谈 告诉我很多信息
It is a particularly chatty group of horses today.
赌博我好爱 钞票轻松来
I love gambling! It's so easy!
可没那么轻松
It's not easy.
对连输三场的人来说 当然不轻松
Well, not for you. You've lost, what, three in a row?
怒火中烧吧 杰
Oh, burn, Jay!
抱歉 我不该刺♥激♥你的
I'm sorry. That was uncalled for.
赢钱赢得脑袋晕
This is all so heady.
50块押"小培根"赢
$50 on little bacon to win.
啧啧
Ooh-ee.
-是啊 啧啧 -搞什么 你们咂什么嘴
- Yeah, ooh-ee. - What? What ooh-ee?
"小培根"有点不大对劲
There is something not right about that horse.
-我也看出来了 -你看出来个屁
- I think I saw it, too. - You didn't see anything.
"小培根"可是夺冠热门
This horse is a heavy favorite.
其余的还没旋转木马跑得快呢
The rest of the pack couldn't beat a merry-go-round.
我铁了心压"小培根"了
I'm sticking with little bacon.
等着受死吧
It's your funeral.
我们押哪匹 老爸
Who are we going with, dad?
我们不跟 宝贝
Nobody in this race, papito.
刚刚下面马圈里一片寂静无声
It was quiet down there in the paddock just now--
简直万马齐喑
too quiet.
好吧 爷就不信了 给我押三百
Oh, gee. You know what? Make it $300.
下血本啊
Oh, my.
告诉你小子 我此次押的绝对错不了
I'm telling you, kid, this is the one.
想知道为什么吗
And you know how I know?
因为它发出的声音是 "不输"
'cause it said, "pfft."
马才不会发出那种声音
They don't talk like that.
玛利亚为婚礼买♥♥了条美丽的白裙子
"Maria bought a beautiful white dress for her wedding."
玛利亚买♥♥了条
Um, Maria compro
白色滴裙子
un hermoso vestido blanco
围了... 不好意思
para su-- I-I'm sorry.
他盯着我我没法专心
I cannot concentrate with him here.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
将你的模样永远铭记在心
Just taking it all in.
你是个美丽聪慧的女人
You're a beautiful, intelligent woman...
永远记住这一点
And don't you ever forget it.
他有时候真是脑筋不正常
Wow, he is so weird sometimes.
不 他正常得很 他是个圣人
No, he's not weird! He's a saint!
他一旦去世了你会想念他的
And you will miss him when he's gone...
我是说将来
One day.
米奇尔舅舅好
Hey, uncle Mitchell.
你手♥机♥在桌上
Your, uh, phone's on the table.
那是什么
What's that?
小卡以前获得的钓鱼奖杯
Oh, Cam's old fishing trophy.
早上我一睁眼
Yeah, when I woke up this morning,
它就矗在那了
That's where I found it.
就在你把奖杯放那之后吗
Right after you got yours?
谢谢支持
Thank you!
天呐 我们可真是同病相怜
Oh, my god. Welcome to my world.
上周 组织授予我一枚奖章
Last week, I got this beautiful plaque
因为我在辩论队表现极其出色
from the debate team for outstanding achievement,
你知道我妈做了什么吗
and what did my mom do?
她翻出卢克的一条"参与奖"绶带
She found one of Luke's "participant" ribbons
以及海莉的什么"准时签到"证书
and a certificate Haley got for showing up somewhere on time,
然后把那俩玩意儿跟我的放在一个架子上
and put all three of them together on the same shelf!
那含金量能一样吗
It's, like, so unfair!
我很高兴跟艾丽克斯说了这事
I was so glad I talked to Alex,
因为她跟我的感受简直完全一样
because she agreed with every single thing I was feeling--
那让我意识到
which made me realize
我表现得 就像个幼稚少女 羞涩捂脸
that I was acting like a 14-year-old girl.
给点力啊 小破孩
Ah, come on, kid.
你都害我损失了件装备了
I just lost an arm 'cause of you.
给我专心点玩
Now get your head in the game.
抱歉 我爸盯着 我集中不起精神
Sorry. I can't concentrate with my dad staring at me.
我实在太爱你了
I just love you so much.
希望他不是在对我表白
I hope he's talking to you.
这下好了 我死了
Ugh. Oh, great, now I'm dead.
我得去趟洗手间
I'm going to the bathroom.
常言道 生死乃游戏家常事
You know, they say that happens.
嘿 沃特
Hey, Walt.
你有想过死亡吗
You ever think about death?
我都85了 死神天天盯着我呢
I'm 85. Death is my roommate.
医生给我打电♥话♥了
I got a call from the doctor.
我有60%的可能性会死
There's a 60% chance I'm gonna die.
哈 可笑的医生
Ha! Doctors--
十年前就说我要死了
said I'd be dead ten years ago.
你看我
Look at me.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表