I'll have you know, despite all your jokes, Lily enjoys it.
宝贝 别学狗叫 你就别添乱了
Okay, sweetie, you're not helping. You're not helping.
我的天 你们快看 那不是迪兰吗
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. You guys, is that Dylan?
什么
What?
老天
Oh, jeez.
迪兰
Dylan?!
你在干嘛 我都不知道你回城了
Uh, what are you... I didn't even know you were in town.
我也不知道
Either did I...
不知道你在城里
Know you were in town.
[美国加利福尼亚州西南部城市]
我是说迪斯尼小城 阿纳海姆
This town. Anaheim.
我以为你还在怀俄明州呢
I thought you were still in Wyoming.
我的确是
I was, uh...
不过
But, um...
糟了
Oh, shoot.
我还得和几个朋友碰面
You know, I, uh, gotta meet up with some friends
我已经迟到了
and I'm... really late.
很高兴见到你 海莉
It was nice to see you, Haley,
还有大家
and everybody.
还有我不认识的这位
And dude I don't know.
我叫伊森 很高兴见到你
I'm Ethan. It's nice to meet you.
彬彬有礼 可惜我还是不认识
And polite dude I don't know.
海莉以前和那人交往过吗
Did Haley used to date that guy or something?
没错 你要是和她交往 就和他是同等级的货色了
Yep. You date her, that's the club you're joining. Mm.
他真是风采不减当年
Of course he would still look amazing.
有吗 我怎么没觉得
Does he? I hadn't noticed.
伊森会吹小号♥你知道吗
Did you know that Ethan plays the trumpet?
难怪有那么性感的嘴唇 是吧
No great surprise with those lips of his, huh?
[电影《毕业生》里勾引年轻小伙子的主妇]
一切进展顺利啊 鲁宾逊太太
Coo-coo-ca-choo, Mrs. Robinson.
好了伙计 测量真♥相♥的时刻了
Okay, buddy, moment of truth.
好哎
Yes!
可要玩到爽翻天啊
This is gonna be so awesome! Yeah!
再等45分钟 玩到爽翻天啊
In 45 minutes, this is gonna be so awesome!
听着罗本
Look, Reuben,
我手头有不少垃圾股要抛
I have some underperformers I have to unload,
可现在周围没电脑可以连上网
and I don't have access to a computer.
用"钱爷·迪尔加多"的名字登录
Log in as moneydelgado--
曼尼
Manny!
快想办法去 罗本
By all means, Reuben,
"日经指数"闭市了再去吃冰棒好吗
go get a popsicle while the nikkei closes.
别让我变成穷鬼
I wanna be a pauper.
妈 我那支股票突然暴跌
Mom, my stocks just took a dive.
你再说我把你手♥机♥跌水里去
Your phone is about to take a dive.
赶紧的 我们下一站去哪
Come on! Where do we want to go next?
伊森和我想去"幽灵公♥馆♥"里探险
Oh! Ethan and I want to try the haunted mansion.
你可别趁机勾搭伊森
There is no you and Ethan.
我们去丛林探险吧 就在那不远
Let's go to the jungle cruise. It's right there.
咋了 厌倦了穿高跟鞋走远路吗
Why? Tired of walking in those heels?
没 你会厌倦性感火♥辣♥的娇妻吗
No. You tired of being with a hot wife?
哎呦 你瞅瞅 可真没料到
Well, well, well. What do you know?
又一个负责任的家长在用儿童安全系绳
Another caring parent with a child safety tether.
看 我们又不是唯一在用的
See? We're not the only people who use them.
你家小孩真可爱
Hi! Aren't they adorable?
瞧瞧你家小可爱
Oh, and look at your cutie!
可不是嘛 她就想打个招呼
Oh, well, yes. She just wanted to say hi.
不好意思 他俩今天有点小毛躁
Oh. Sorry. They're a little feisty today.
没关系 她脾气挺好
Oh! No problem. She's friendly.
雷克斯 礼貌点
Rex, gentle.
他叫雷克斯[霸王龙] 对吧
Oh, his--his name's Rex, huh?
是的
Yeah.
那什么 莉莉 宝贝 莉莉...
Oh, okay. Lily, no, sweetie. Lily, um...
抱歉 他就是有点人来疯
Oh. Sorry. He--he just gets excited.
是啊 没关系
Oh, yeah, no--oh, no problem.
莉莉 别跑了 亲爱的 停下来
Lily, stop moving, sweetie. Stop moving.
好的 交给你了
Okay, you got this.
好嘞 好嘞 乖女儿 乖女儿 抱歉
Okay. Okay. Good girl! Good girl! Sorry.
想知道那次我为啥要和迪迪吵吗
You know what the fight with Dede was about?
我录橄榄球比赛时洗掉了一集《达拉斯豪门恩怨》
I taped a football game over an episode of "Dallas."
谁会就此撇下全家 拒绝一起去迪斯尼
Who bails on a family trip to Disneyland
就为那么点鸡毛蒜皮的小事
over something like that?
讽刺的是 达拉斯那场比赛还上场了
Ironically, Dallas was playing in the game.
我当时还指给她看来着
And I remember pointing that out to her,
再接着我就记得
and then I remember
一盒录影带朝我脑门飞了过来
a video cassette flying at my head.
你不是真的拉大提琴吧
You do not play the cello.
是的 虽说有点怪咖 我不在乎
I do. Even geekier--I'm good.
那好 回答我一个问题
Okay, answer me this--
回答你十个问题都行
I will answer you this.
为什么人们总是随身拖着大提琴
Why do people carry cellos around?
也没见人拖着钢琴到处走啊
You know, people aren't expected to lug a piano around.
原因不同在哪里
What's the cutoff?
可不是嘛 大提琴 任我行
I know, right? Like, go where the cello is.
瞧瞧他们 我无心插了一柳
Oh, look at this. I think I've inadvertently
倒是给一14岁小萝莉和一大学男孩遮上了荫
set up my 14-year-old with a college boy.
那男孩是你找来的
The boy was your doing?
是啊 是啊 完美的男子
Yes. Yes, and he was perfect,
海莉之前对他还是挺有好感的
and Haley was into him until,
直到我们撞见了迪兰
of course, we ran into Dylan.
说真的 怎么会有那么巧的事情
I mean, come on, dad. What are the odds of that happening?
这世界小得很
It's a small world.
可不是嘛
Yes, it is.
-瞧见我刚刚的风采了吗 -我懂
- You see what I did there? - I did.
-一把年纪疯狂玩 -我懂 我懂 老爸
- 'Cause it's a ride. - I got it. Got it, dad. I got it.
真是让我太沮丧了...
It's so frustrating because...
我知道我不能替海莉做主
I know I can't run Haley's life for her,
不过如果她同意了 我肯定干得特别棒
but if she would let me, I would be so good at it.
对啊 父母可是最会替孩子着想了
Right, 'cause parents always know what's best for their kids.
还记得我办公室里那个好女孩
You remember that nice girl at the office
就是我打算介绍个米奇的那个吗
I tried to fix Mitch up with?
无意冒犯 不过在理解孩子的"需求"方面
No offense, dad, but I think I probably have
我的能力应该是比你更胜一筹的
a better sense of what my kids need than you did.
你这么想可真是天真
I think it's cute you think that.
老妈
Mom!
玩得真是爽极了
It was so awesome!
那车到处乱窜
The jeep was jerking around...
那里到处是急转弯和大坡度
And--and there was a lot of sharp turns and big drops.
它还继续往前开
It just kept going.
你还好吗
Wow. You okay?
好得很 怎么会不好
Great. Why wouldn't I be?
因为我感觉你需要我的搀扶
Because you're kinda leaning on me.
婚姻不就是要相互扶持吗
Well, isn't that what a marriage is?
艾丽克斯 放开那个男孩
Ohh. Oh, Alex, stop touching him.
你看上去糟透了
Oh. You look like hell.
我晕头转向 满眼金星
I'm feeling a little dizzy.
估计是刚才那一趟车给坐的
I think that ride did something to me.
你内耳中的液体会变浓
The fluid in your inner ear is thickening.
身体老化时就会这样
That's what happens when you get old.
是吗
It is?
某些动作你已经消受不起了
Yeah, you can't take the motion.
我坐旋转椅之前都得先来颗"晕海宁"
I gotta pop a dramamine to get in my swivel chair.
才不是那样 我可是过山车之王
That is not it. I'm king of the roller coasters.
我觉得是因为
I think I just put
早上我往烤饼里放太多生奶油了
too big of a whipped cream smile on my pancake this morning.
你俩想去马特洪峰上看看吗
You guys wanna go on matterhorn?
卢克 我和你♥爸♥还是坐这等你吧
Luke, I think me and your dad are gonna sit this one out,
或许弄一大份腌黄瓜分着吃
maybe get one them big pickles.
不 腌黄瓜你自己吃吧 杰
No! You're gonna have to eat that pickle on your own, Jay.
我尚有几年年轻力壮的日子呢
I still got a few good years left.
卢克 等等我
Luke, wait up!
比比谁先到那
I'll race you there!
我没事 我没事
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表