We all are. Mm.
妈妈有事做的日子真美好
We love when mom gets on a project.
因为在平时 只要我们一进家门
Because usually the minute any of us walks in the door,
她就会给我们安排事情做
she gives us something to do.
"做作业 扫房♥间"
"Do your homework. Clean your room."
"穿裤子"
"Put on pants."
又不是觐见女王 那么讲究干嘛
Like the Queen's coming over. Am I right?
一旦她不在家或者忙得顾不得我们
So when she's not around or gets busy,
我和卢克就会抓紧时间狂欢一把
Luke and I capitalize on the situation.
给你 老兄
There you are, my good man.
小卢子 开始行动吧
Squire, let's do it.
尽情吃吧
Get you some!
这计划真好
Well, I think it's awesome.
太好了 我正需要你们帮忙
I am so glad because I could really use your help
征集签名
getting these signatures.
我来吧
I'll do it,
给你换完灯泡后就动手
soon as I change those lightbulbs you wanted.
很好 你们呢
Great. Kids?
真不巧 今天作业都堆成山了
Crud. You know, I've got a ton of homework.
-我有科学小项目 -海莉呢
- Uh, science project. - Haley?
我得准备大学入学申请论文
I need to get started on my college essay.
其实我觉得 可以写写你
You know what? Maybe I'll write it about you.
你的事迹如此鼓舞人心
You're just so inspirational.
女中豪杰 你太有才了
Girl power! You rock.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
我是很有才
I do rock.
斯黛拉 下去
Stella, down.
斯黛拉 别跳了 很危险
Stella, no. This is very dangerous.
埃斯特拉 够了
Okay, Estella. That's it.
过来 你要是有个三长两短
Come here, because Jay is gonna be very mad
杰会气疯的
if something happens to you.
玩你的骨头去吧 回见
Go play with the bone. See you later.
终于能专心做肉馅卷饼了
Now I can cook my empanadas.
门没关
The gate.
不要啊
Ay, no!
不要啊 忘了关门了
Ay, no! The gate! The gate!
回来啊 斯黛拉
Estella, come back!
怎么样啊 销♥售♥员同志
Hey there, Mr. Salesman.
我们不谈生意行吗
Can we not talk about business?
这么糟糕吗
That bad, huh?
我已经尽全力了
I gave it everything I got--
卖♥♥萌卖♥♥笑都试了
Working the dimples, going big eyes.
结果呢 遭的全是白眼
It got me two things-- diddly and squat.
你去了多少户人家
How many houses you hit?
不知道
I don't know.
最少也有三家
Must've been at least three.
就三家也叫尽全力了
Three? And that's your idea of the best you got?
这对我来说太难了
It was very hard on me.
爬山我身累 被拒我心累
I'm not used to rejection... or hills.
你不能就试了三家就放弃
Look, you can't quit after three houses.
半途而废可不对
That's-- that's not perseverance.
你卖♥♥的是什么东西
What are you selling?
-包装纸 -错
- Wrapping paper. - Wrong.
你的卖♥♥点是圣诞节
You're selling Christmas--
你卖♥♥的是打开礼物的那种喜悦
the excitement of opening presents,
蛋奶酒的醇香
the taste of eggnog.
我喜欢蛋奶酒
I do love eggnog.
把这话记下来
Look, write this down--
成功和尝试的区别在哪里
"What's the difference between 'try' and 'triumph'?"
就差中间使得那把劲
A little oomph?
就差中间使得那把劲 明白了吗
A little oomph. Get it?
我自己说的我当然明白
Of course I get it. I just said it.
笨狗 找到你老娘就把你炖了
Hey! I'm gonna kill you when I find you, silly dog!
快回来吧 斯黛拉
Why don't you come back? Stella!
我有个想法
I have a theory.
真谢谢你过来帮我 小卡
Ay, Cam, thank you for helping me.
乐意之至 斯黛拉
Oh, it's my pleasure. Stella!
斯黛拉
Stella!
我的神啊
Oh, my god.
怎么了 你看见她了吗
What? Do you see her?
没有 但我发现这个角色简直是为我量身订造
No. But I see myself in the role I was born to play.
斯黛拉
Stella!
斯黛拉
Stella!
喂 米奇尔 你猜怎么着
Hello? Oh, Mitchell, you are not gonna believe this.
我正在外面帮歌♥洛莉亚找她的狗
I'm out helping Gloria look for her dog.
我就只穿着件内衣然后大喊斯黛拉
I'm wearing an undershirt and I'm screaming "Stella,"
就和《欲望号♥街车》里的场景一模一样
Just like in "Streetcar."
-你在听吗 -你没清理厨房♥
- Hello? - You didn't clean the kitchen.
米奇尔 我现在斯坦利·科沃斯基附体
Mitchell, I am an inadvertent Stanley Kowalski.
[欲望号♥街车》男主角 放荡不羁]
你怎么都不替我高兴
How can you not be delighted by this?
你答应过的
You promised.
我接到紧急呼救
I was called away for an emergency.
歌♥洛莉亚的狗丢了 她心碎欲死
Gloria's lost her dog, and she's heartbroken.
笨狗 你死哪去了
Where are you, dumb dog?
最好掉进洞里 坑死你
I hope in a big, black hole.
真不敢相信你又干这种事
I cannot believe That you did this to me yet again. Oh.
我什么都没干
I didn't do anything.
我就在厨房♥做了个饭
I cooked a meal in our kitchen.
然后你就故意甩手不管
And then you left on purpose, knowing that
知道我怕脏乱 会替你收拾
I would not be able to sit here without cleaning it up.
生活本就乱如麻 多大的事啊
Life is messy sometimes. Big deal.
总有雾散云开的时候
It gets cleaned up.
几个脏盘子放一放又有什么
You're the one with a problem if you can't leave
忍♥不了是你自己的问题
a few dirty dishes for a couple hours.
行 小卡 我不清理
O-okay, fine. C-cam, I'm not cleaning it up.
太好了
Great.
我说到做到
I mean it.
太好了 要不这样
Perfect. You know what?
你干脆弄得更乱一点
Why don't you make it bigger?
没问题 我会的
You know what? I will.
行 给我听好了 你就等着吧
I-I... Okay, you know, get--get ready,
等你回家时 这里就会变得脏乱差
Because you are gonna come home to--to a giant mess.
再脏再乱再差 我也欣然接受
And I will give him a giant hug when I get there.
斯黛拉
Stella!
老爸 接招
Hey, dad. Think fast.
哎呦 伙计
Oh. Wow. Buddy.
我不能陪你玩 我说过了要去换灯泡
I'm sorry. I told you, I gotta change the lightbulbs
然后还得帮你妈去弄那些签名
and then help your mom with those signatures.
没关系
Never mind.
反正这主意也不灵光
I guess it was a stupid idea anyways.
我一贯坚持 只要孩子把我
I've always said that if my son thinks of me
和他的狐朋狗友等同视之 我这当爹的就成功了
as one of his idiot friends, then I've succeeded as a dad.
要是他想在电梯上逆着跑 我会跟他一起疯
If he wants to go the wrong way on the escalator, I'm on board.
要是他想跑到餐馆里
If he wants to go into a restaurant
假扮自己是澳大利亚人
and pretend we're Australian.
"你好"[澳大利亚口音]
"G'day mate!"
"给我和我家崽来点儿烤大虾"[澳大利亚口音]
"Toss a few shrimp on the barbie for me and my Joey."
对味吧 妮可·基德曼[澳洲名演员]
Yeah? Right? Nicole Kidman?
群星乐队[澳洲著名乐队]
Men at Work?
第十二条 准备开拍
Here we go. Take 12.
老弟 我回来了
Hey, buddy! I'm home!
老爸 接招
Hey, dad. Think fast.
我的手都酸疼了
Wow. You know, my arm's starting to hurt a little.
是吗 我还没说头疼呢
Really? Cause my face feels great.
得了老爸 咱别相互过不去
Come on, dad. Let's not turn on each other.
还有很长的路要走
We could be here a while.
是啊 好吧 你说得对 接着试
Yeah. Okay. You're right. Here we go.
第九条
Take 9.
你怎么心不在焉的
You're not even trying.
爸爸 我饿了
Daddy, I'm hungry.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表