依然健康得如同...
I'm healthy as a--
我得去换块电池了
I gotta go change my tank.
菲尔 你得放宽心
Phil, you've gotta let this go.
对不起 克莱尔
I'm sorry, Claire.
我实在是手足无措
I don't know how to react
因为我发现自己有70%的可能会死
when I find out there's a 70% chance I'm gonna die.
亲爱的 听我说
Honey, listen to me.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be fine.
-你真这么想 -我确定
- You really think so? - I know so.
克莱尔是我的后盾
Claire's my rock.
当你在飞机上遇上气流颠簸
You know when you're on a plane and there's turbulence,
你看看那些空姐空少
you look at the flight attendants,
如果他们笑容依旧地端茶倒水
and if they're still smiling and serving drinks,
你就会觉得心安
you know everything's gonna be okay?
克莱尔就像那样
That's Claire.
我也可以把她想象成一名警♥察♥
I could also picture her as a cop.
率先进入最后两百米的是"小培根"
And into the final furlong it's little bacon
其次是"布拉德的蜡光皮衣"
followed by Bradswaxjacket
冲啊"小培根" "小培根"冲啊
Go little bacon. Go little bacon.
你可以的 你可以的
You got this! You got this!
冲啊冲啊冲啊
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
冠军是九号♥"小培根" 领先了三马身的距离
And the winner is NO.9 little bacon by 3 lengths.
太棒了 我就知道
Yes! I knew it!
看到了吗 曼尼 狗屎运没那么多的
You see that, Manny? Dumb luck always runs out.
但如果你脚踏实地
But if you live in the real world,
动动脑子
and you use your head,
而非像怪医杜立德糊涂一世聪明一时
not have it in the clouds like Dr. Dolittle there,
[怪医杜立德:天赋异禀却逐渐失去天分的医生]
你会赢的
You'll do okay.
或许这次我们应该听杰的 老爸
Guess we should have listened to Jay on this one, dad.
这话没错 不听杰之言 吃亏在眼前
You got that right. You should have listened to Jay.
我还要告诉你
And I'll tell you something else.
光看着马的眼睛
You can't look in a horse's eyes
是看不出个所以然的
and tell there's something wrong.
你甚至无法同时看着马的两只眼睛
You can't even look in their eyes at the same time --
不在一边啊
One's here and one's here!
走吧 我们去窗口领钱
Come on. Let's go to the window, kid.
我一个人可拿不动那么多
I may need some help carrying my winnings.
且慢
Oh. Wait.
杰 你看
Jay, look.
[调查中]
调查中
Inquiry.
那是什么意思
What's that?
就是有匹马违规了
It is when a horse has committed an infraction.
可能违规 通常没什么大碍
Possible infraction. Usually it's nothing.
我确定
I'm sure...
九号♥马"小培根"
The number 9 horse little bacon
由于"非法阻挡"被取消冠军资格
has been disqualified for interference.
搞什么
What?!
冠军是6号♥马 "布拉德的蜡光皮衣"
The winner is number 6 bradswaxjacket.
瞧见没
You see?
眼睛
The eyes...
不撒谎
They do not lie.
倒霉啊 杰
Tough break, Jay.
给
Here...
就当是油钱
Little something for gas.
小卡是对的 我太心胸狭隘了
Cam was right. I-I was being petty.
于是我找到他那箱奖杯
So I found his box of old trophies
决定给他惊喜
and I decided to surprise him
等他回家时会发现全摆在壁炉上
by having them on the mantle when he got home.
结果倒是我自己惊讶了一番
Well, I was the one who was surprised.
我完全不知道他得过那么多奖
I had no idea how many trophies he had--
都是第一名 五花八门的
First place, and all of them for different things.
音乐 橄榄球 艺术展 科学展
Music, football, art show, science fair,
美食节
a chili cook-off.
他藏起了人生中全部的荣耀
A lifetime of accolades hidden away
以免我自惭形秽
just so I wouldn't feel bad.
老鼠 有老鼠 好恶心
Aah! That's a mouse! That's a mou--oh! Ew!
太恶心了
Oh! Disgusting!
不 小卡 我是想把奖杯全部展出来
Oh, no! No, cam, I-I was gonna make a big display!
我想"也是"
I believe you have.
你误会了 小卡 里面有只...
No, no, Cam! There was a--
恶心
Oh! Gross!
曼尼 帮我个忙
Listen, Manny, do me a favor
过去帮我买♥♥杯卡布奇诺好吗
and get me a cappuccino from right over there, okay?
不用了 我现在是款爷
No, it's okay. I got it.
那个
So...
想聊聊刚才的事吗
You wanna talk about what happened back there?
-完全没兴趣 -其实
- Not at all. - You know...
我以眼观心的本事 不只是针对马
it is not just the horses whose souls I can read through their eyes.
你真想知道吗 我告诉你
You really wanna know? I'll tell you.
好吧 我不烦你了
Okay. I'll leave you alone.
听着 别走
All right, listen, hang on.
很抱歉我在曼尼面前找你麻烦
I'm sorry I went after you like that in front of Manny.
我错了
That was wrong.
不 我懂的 没人愿意输掉比赛
No, I get it. Nobody likes to lose at the races.
我不欠那家伙什么
I don't owe this guy anything.
他一年会来看儿子几次
He stops by a couple of times a year to see his kid.
以前对我来说是种解脱 可以休息下
It used to be a relief, gave me a nice break.
可现在曼尼和我已经情同父子
But now Manny and I, we got our own thing.
我知道自己不是他亲爹
Look, I know I'm not his dad...
但我不喜欢他的到来让我想到那一点
Maybe I don't like the reminder.
-我的天啊 -怎么啦
- Oh! Oh, my gosh! - Hey, what's up?
-怎么啦 -一听到消息我们就来了
- What? - We came as soon as we heard.
什么消息
Heard what?
我们听说菲尔从医生那儿得到了噩耗
We heard Phil got bad news from the doctor.
谁说的
Who told you that?
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria!
不 我没说他确诊了
No, I didn't say that he got bad news...
我说的是有那个可能
I said that he was getting bad news.
你也只是猜测有可能
You don't know that he's getting bad news.
我看见黑耗子了
I saw a black mouse.
我也看见了
I saw a black mouse.
谁信啊
So he says.
-好了各位 -这比我想象的还糟
- Okay. You guys... - Oh, this is worse than I thought!
没事的 听我说
No, it's not. Listen to me. Listen.
菲尔没事 事实上
Phil is fine. As a matter of fact,
在他发现你们之前快闪人吧
you should go before he even knows you're here.
不不 我们不走 我们留下
No, no. We're staying. We're staying.
一听到消息我们就来了
We got here as soon as we could.
有买♥♥咖啡蛋糕吗
Did you bring the coffee cake?
有 在我这儿
Yes, I have it right here.
他拿下车而已 我出的钱
He carried it in from the car. I paid for it.
听我说 听着
Listen. Listen to me.
对于你现在所受的煎熬 我深表同情
I am very sorry for what you are going through.
谢谢
Thank you.
这谁啊
Who is this?
何方神圣
Who, indeed?
我是哈维尔·迪尔加多 曼尼的亲爹
I am Javier Delgado, Manny's father
歌♥洛莉亚的前夫兼爱人
and Gloria's former husband and lover.
我说这话你别觉得我冷血
I hope you do not think this is insensitive,
你是位美丽的女人
but you are a beautiful woman,
再找个男人不难的
and you will have no trouble to find a man--...
哈维尔 人家老公尸骨未寒呢
Javier! The body is not even cold yet!
"行尸"活的好好的 在楼上看篮球比赛呢
The body is upstairs watching basketball.
他没事
He is fine.
-歌♥洛莉亚说他病了 -没有
- Gloria said he was sick. - No.
他去看了医生 做了些检查
He went to the doctor, he had some tests.
医生来了电♥话♥ 就是这样
The doctor called. That's it.
加上他终生供应的剃刀 在今天用完了
Plus today he run out of his lifetime supply of razors.
这是个征兆
That's a sign.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表