要不要孩子一句话
So baby? No baby?
不要
No.
你没事吧
You okay?
我很好
Oh, yeah. I'm fine.
我知道你心里不舒服
Mm, I know it's been hard on you.
不如我俩今晚出去吃顿大餐吧
Hey, what if we went out for a nice dinner tonight?
挺好 那我打电♥话♥叫临时保姆
Oh, that'd be fun. Should I call the sitter?
知道我今天心里的人选吗
Yeah. Oh, you know what I was thinking today?
卢克怎么样
What about Luke?
他俩可要好了
Oh, he's so good with her,
瞧见他望她的眼神没
the way he looks at her...
天呐 小卡
My god, Cam.
瞧 她在整理自己的东西
Oh, look, she's organizing her things.
看她穿的衣服
Look at how she's dressed.
虽然不是亲生 但却超像咱们
We didn't make her, but she sure is us.
莉莉宝贝 如果你把鞋子放在...
Hey, Lily, honey, it might make more sense with the shoes...
米奇尔
Mitchell.
她这样整理娃娃真有爱
I like what she did with the dolls--
想怎么玩儿怎么玩儿
Play as you will. Play as you will.
大枚的 记得吗
The big one, remember?
最早发现的之一
One of the first ones we found.
在街边的水沟里
It was at the bottom of the gutter in the street.
是啊
Ay, yes.
我们把香口胶黏在你的拐杖上捡到的
We put the gum at the bottom of your walking stick.
看这个 绿色的
Ay, look at this one-- the green one,
在我的计程车里捡到的
The one we found at the floor of my taxi.
-你的计程车 -正是
- Your taxi? - Yes.
在我的生活富足之前
Before I had somebody running my life for me,
我是个夜间计程车司机
I used to drive a taxi at night.
曼尼就睡在我旁边的座位上
Manny would sleep in the seat next to me.
有一次 我猛踩刹车
One time, I had to hit the brakes so hard
他一头栽了下来 发现了这枚硬币
that he fell into the floor and he found the penny.
很幸运吧
Pretty lucky, huh?
八年了 真不敢相信终于集齐了
Eight years. I can't believe we're finally done.
我也不敢相信
Me, either.
走吧 我们去买♥♥彩票
Come. Let's go get your lottery ticket.
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria.
我想你犯了个错误
I think you made a mistake here.
我做错什么了
What did I do now?
我数过了 只有96枚硬币
I counted these, and you've only got 96 pennies.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
恐怕是的
Afraid so.
看来你得继续收集了
I guess you're gonna have to keep lookin'.
见鬼 我数过了
Dang it! I counted those.
你自己数数吧
See for yourself.
现在上传你的照片
And now we upload your picture.
有意思 有意思
This is fun. This is fun.
稍微等一下
And in just a few short moments,
拜神奇高科技所赐
thanks to the magic of technology...
我们就会知道咱俩的孩子长啥样
We'll know what our baby actually looks--
-不要 -怎么回事 这什么东西
- Oh! No! - What happened? What is that?
你是把谁的照片传反了吗
Did you put one of us in upside-down?
没有 这真是...
No! That's actually--
别让我再看到这个
Okay, I-I don't want to see this anymore.
快关掉
Ohh. Turn it off.
关不掉
Oh, it's not turning off.
快拿东西遮住 我的妈呀
Well, throw something over it! That--oh, god!
我们扮演上帝的角色私自造人 瞧瞧可怕的后果吧
Yeah, well, we played god, and look what we brought forth.
爸爸 你们在看什么
Daddies, what are you looking at?
可能没那么糟
Maybe it wasn't that bad.
可能是我们反应过激了
No, no, it's possible that we overreacted.
对 可能是我们期望过高
Yeah. Maybe our expectations were just a little bit too high.
那小家伙其实还有几分可爱
That little guy had some cute features. Huh?
当然了 我俩的结合 不可能太糟
Of course he did. It's us. It can't be that bad.
再瞄一眼
Let's just take--
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表