I'm fine.
你们俩小男子汉今天准备干些什么啊
So what do you boys have planned for today?
这个嘛 算是给格里芬的一个惊喜
Well, it's kind of a surprise for Griffin,
不过小小透露下和剪纸工艺有关
But let's just say it involves decoupage.
-哦 天啊 -来吧 咱们走
- Oh, jeez. - Come on. Let's go.
待会儿见
Good-bye.
不好
Oh, no.
-怎么了 -你说得对
- What? - You were right.
那个男孩来这儿不是为了见曼尼
This boy is not here to see manny.
早跟你说了 注意到他看我的眼神了不
I told you. You see the way he looks at me?
少来 方茨 注意到他看我的眼神了吗
No, Fonzie, the way he looks at me.
话都说不出来 俩眼直勾勾的
He couldn't talk. He kept staring.
他就像我上学那会儿班上的老师一样
He was just like my teachers back in school.
歌♥洛莉亚 我知道你很美
Gloria, you're very pretty.
但我才是那小子的偶像
But the kid idolizes me.
是吗
Really?
格里芬 曼尼
Griffin! Manny!
你们是想和杰一起去骑他的摩托车
Do you want to go with Jay to ride his motorcycle,
还是想和我一起去超♥市♥
Or you want to go with me to the supermarket
买♥♥点洋葱回来
And buy a couple of onions?
骑摩托车
Motorcycle rides!
洋葱听起来不错
Onions sound good.
我想他对你也有点意思吧
Guess he has a thing for you, too.
嘿 我们回来啦
Hey! We're back!
嘿 我...我可才把厨房♥收拾干净
Hey, I-I just finished cleaning the kitchen,
你们谁要是还想表演喷水的戏码
So if anyone has to do a spit take,
麻烦到水池那去
Please do it over the sink.
那天实在不好意思 这个礼物是给你的
We felt really bad about that, so we got you a present.
这...这又在耍什么花样呢
What--what's the deal with this?
我一打开就蹦出来一条蛇 还是一团火
I open it up and snakes fly out, or a fire?
不 我们只是觉得你热爱阅读
No, we just know that you like to read.
是啊 赶紧打开吧
Yeah. So open it.
哈 捉弄成功
Aah! Got him!
没有 这场景完全是在我的意料之内
No. No. That's exactly what I expected.
忘了吗 我刚说什么来着
'member, when I told you?
好了 时候不早要上路了
Okay. Look, it's almost go time,
我们该先去喝一杯 然后把脸白上
So we should have a shot and go white up.
我没听错吧 "把脸白上"
I'm sor--excuse me. "White up"?
是啊 路易斯下午接到一个生日宴的活
Oh, yeah. Lewis got a call to do a birthday party this afternoon,
所以我们准备将老把戏都再耍起来
So we're gonna put the old act back together.
对 费兹波和路易斯 二丑归来
Yeah, Fizbo & Lewis, together again.
别人都说这是不可能的事情
And they said it would never happen.
说 且希望如此
Said. Hoped.
能和你单独聊一会儿吗
Could I talk to you for a second?
不妙 "基堂里的烦恼"
Uh-oh. Trouble in queer-a-dise.
好吧 我去车里和香烟共享私密时间了
Okay, look, gonna go out to the car for smokes.
你别跟我你们车里有个小丑叫"香烟"
Please tell me "Smokes" is not another clown,
再来一个他这样的我可受不了
'cause I don't think I could handle another one of him.
路易斯没那么讨人厌
Oh, Lewis is not that bad.
那你觉得他是个怎样的人 小卡
Well, what do you see in that guy, cam?
说不清 我只知道
I don't know. Maybe the fact that
每当我谈起小丑艺术时 他从不会对我翻白眼
he doesn't roll his eyes every time I talk about the art of clowning...
说的就是你
Like that.
过去他的确犯过错
He may have had his faults
不过我们搭档超棒的
but we were great together.
我们总能心有灵犀
We had an unspoken language.
我们互相帮助对方吹充气动物
We finished each other's balloon animals.
不过你怕是永远不懂
But you would never know,
因为我们的表演你可是一场也没去过
Because you have never been to one of our performances.
生日聚会罢了
Birthday parties.
你讨厌我的小丑身份
You hate my clown side.
不不 我并不是讨厌
No. No. No. I don't hate it.
就承认了吧 我基本已经确定了
Just admit it. I basically already know you do.
好吧 好吧 把话挑明了
Okay. Okay. Cards on the table.
-我确实不是太喜欢你... -你真无礼
- It's not my favorite thing that you-- -Oh, how dare you?
我是个小丑 那是我的身份之一
I am a clown. It's who I am!
你捏我的时候 我会不叫吗
If you squeeze me, do I not honk?
又翻白眼了
Eye roll!
我有得选吗
Oh, like I had a choice!
敲敲 敲敲
Knock, knock.
你来干嘛
What are you doing here?
我给你带了些 汤
Hey, um, I-I brought you some... soup.
那个 我想了想 可能我确实是推了你
You know, I thought about it, and maybe I did push you.
脚踝怎么样了
So... how's the ankle?
拜托 邓菲 你明知道我是假摔
Oh, come on, Dunphy. You know I flopped.
你是没看过NBA吗
Haven't you ever seen an NBA game?
抱歉 你看的该是女子NBA才对
Oh, I'm sorry. In your case, WNBA.
所以那只是个骗局
So that was all a ruse?
"诡计书"里最老的一招了
The oldest trick in the book.
你得提高"技术"啊 孩子
You need to step up your game, son.
你知道吗 我都要为你感到难过了
You know what? I almost feel sorry for you.
过来 好好拥抱一下
Come here. Give me a big hug.
好了
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
你没有很不爽吧
No hard feelings, huh?
-一点没有 -那好
- None at all. - Good.
因为我刚刚把你整个的招供
Because I just recorded your entire confession...
都录在了我的
right here on my...
间谍笔上
Spy pen?
"诡计书"里第二老的招数
Second-oldest trick in the book.
老天 你要是个爷们 就直接在汤里下毒了
Oh, god. A real man would have just poisoned the soup.
说完了吗
Are we... done here?
谢谢你
Ah. Thank you.
妈妈 告诉你
Hey, mom. Guess what?
格里芬邀请我们今晚都去他家
Griffin invited us all over to his house
参加泳池派对和烧烤
for a pool party and barbecue tonight.
泳池派对哈
Pool party, huh?
他说带上你们的泳衣
Yeah, and he said bring your swimsuits.
说的还很坚决
He was pretty adamant about it.
外面气温就10摄氏度
It's 50 degrees outside.
听起来不错
Sounds fun.
太好了 我去给他打电♥话♥
Great. I'll call him.
你这基本上是答应了跟一个13岁男孩约会
You know, you're basically agreeing to a date with a 13-year-old boy.
杰 靠我的大胸 我们得以在餐厅订到位置
Jay, we use this go get us tables at restaurants,
为什么就不能靠这个给曼尼搞个朋友呢
Why can't we use this to get Manny a friend?
因为他并不真的能得到一个朋友
Because he's not really getting a friend.
可当你之前以为
Oh, but when you thought that
他是想骑你的摩托车的时候 就没问题是吧
he was trying to ride your motorcycle, it was okay.
或许是他现在想"骑"的东西让我不爽
Maybe now I don't like what he's trying to ride.
曼尼喜欢格里芬
Manny likes Griffin.
可能哪天 如果他俩相处的时间够长
Maybe someday, if they spend enough time together,
格里芬会喜欢曼尼呢
Griffin will like manny.
什么 格里芬不喜欢我
What? Griffin doesn't like me?
不不 宝贝儿 他很喜欢你
No, no, no, papi. He loves you.
可你刚刚说有一天他会喜欢我的
But you just said someday Griffin will like me.
那就说明他现在不喜欢我
That means he doesn't like me now.
告诉你吧 孩子
You know what, kid?
我们在想格里芬跟你在一起玩
We think that Griffin might be hanging out with you
可能是因为他喜欢你妈妈和我
because he's got a little crush on your mother and me.
-还有你 -哇 我简直不敢相信
- On you? - Wow. I can't believe it.
-听着 这没什么 你会没事的 -真抱歉
- Listen, it's fine. You're gonna be fine. Okay? - I'm sorry.
开什么玩笑 简直太好了
Are you kidding? It's fantastic!
这怎么就太好了
How is it fantastic?
我跟他在一起玩
I'm only hanging out with him
只是因为我喜欢他妹妹克洛伊
because I have the hots for his sister chloe.
你们也见过格里芬了 那就是个蠢蛋
You've met Griffin. The kid's a doorknob.
所以你是在利用他
So you're just using him?
是啊 而且直到刚才 我还觉得挺愧疚的
Yeah, and I felt really guilty about it until now.
现在是双赢了
Now it's a win-win.
对我来说可不是
Not for me!
你就忍♥忍♥吧 妈妈
Just suck it up, mom.
多年来我为你做的够多了
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表