Ay, finally!
哎呀 总算出场了
Look who's wearing her itsy bitsy bikini.
看看谁穿着迷你比基尼闪亮登场了
He can comment because he's gay.
同志之言 不算调戏
He was talking about Lily.
他是在说莉莉
So was I.
我也是
Ay, Cam, you make her look so pretty.
小卡 你把她打扮得太漂亮了
Guess who's not coming for Christmas.
猜猜谁圣诞节不过来了
And the spotlight shifts.
你比女儿抢镜多了
Mom. She cancelled. What?
老妈 她不来了 什么
In a voice mail, no less.
没有道歉 只有留言
Unbelievable and by that, I mean believable.
难以置信 好吧 其实完全可以置信
Why isn't Nana coming?
外婆为啥不来了啊
I don't know. Something about her new boyfriend
不知道 好像她新男友
whisking her away on a cruise.
硬要拽她去游轮巡航
I just got my gift. What boyfriend?
她不来算是对我的大礼了 什么男友
Carl the cruise ship captain.
游轮船长卡尔
It was in her holiday newsletter.
她的节日简讯里写着呢
Oh, I can't read that whole thing. No.
那玩意我可读不下去
Yeah, after two pages about the bird she rescued...
是啊 前两页都在讲她勇救小鸟
And by the way,
顺便一提
I don't think you can say you rescued something if it dies.
鸟都死了 怎么能算是救了它
It died? She wrote a poem about it.
鸟死了吗 她还为此写了首诗呢
A little too free with the free verse for my taste,
在我看来 就算作为自由体诗歌也太过飘忽
but fine, we'll call it a poem.
不过算了 姑且当它是首诗吧
I stopped reading after she talked about suing her book club.
我看到她写要起诉她的读书俱乐部时 就看不下去了
Oh, I stopped reading after "Dear friends,
我只看到"亲爱的朋友们
Family and others..."
家人们以及闲杂人等..."
I'm sorry. Who are "Others"?
对不起 谁是"闲杂人等"
Me. No, you're not...
我呗 你才不是...
Uh, maybe you are.
好吧 也许是指你
Actually, she's kind of at her best at Christmas.
其实吧 她圣诞节表现算好的了
She makes a mean cookie.
她烤的"薄饼干"很不错
What other kind could she possibly make?
她除了刻"薄"还会什么
Aw, it's so sad that
真可怜
you guys are not gonna be with your mom this Christmas.
今年你们不能和妈妈共度圣诞了
It's fine. Yeah, it's more than fine.
其实还好 岂止还好
Let's just can we move off of mom?
我们还是 我们别再谈妈了吧
Yes, please.
赶紧的
Yeah, and the upside now, Mitchell
米奇尔 往好的方面想
We can spend Christmas in Missouri
我们圣诞节可以去密苏里了
where it actually feels like Christmas.
那里才真的有圣诞气氛呢
Wait. Hang on a second. Just because Mom isn't coming
等等 慢点 妈妈不来
doesn't mean we're not gonna spend Christmas together.
不代表我们不能在一起过圣诞啊
I mean, it's about family.
与家人团聚才是重点啊
Who do you think we're seeing in Missouri, claire,
你觉得我们是去密苏里看谁的 克莱尔
The Oak Ridge Boys? Hold on.
橡树岭男孩? 等等
I thought we were all getting together Christmas Eve this year.
今年的平安夜不是说好一起过吗
We're on a flight to Mexico the 25th.
25号我们就飞去墨西哥了
What do you mean, you're getting on a flight on the 25th?
说什么呢 你们25号就要飞走
You two needed time with your mom.
是你们俩要和妈妈相处
I've already served my time with your mom.
我早就忍了你们的妈妈很多年了
Oh, Dad. Well, uh,
老爸啊 好吧
well, when are we gonna have Christmas then?
那我们什么时候过圣诞节呢
I heard kids are getting snatched in Mexico.
我听说墨西哥有很多人贩子专门拐小孩
What?
什么
Kids get snatched here just as much.
美国人贩子也不少
It happens all the time. Don't be scared.
司空见惯了 别害怕
Now when you say "All the time"
"司空见惯"难道是指...
Okay, well what about next weekend?
好了 下周末怎么样
Cause we're only home till the 21st, right?
因为我们21号前在家 对吧
Yeah, we leave tomorrow and we don't come back until the 21st.
我们明天离家 21号才回来
Hey, math club, could you get me some more lemonade?
数学精 能帮我拿杯柠檬水吗
Are we saying that this is the last time
难道说今天是圣诞节前
we're all gonna be together as a family until after the holidays?
我们全家人最后一次相聚吗
And for you, maybe ever.
对你来说 可能是人生最后一次了
Well, this stinks.
这太糟了
Yeah, we can't do this. This is not right.
对啊 这可不行 不能这样
We always spend Christmas together.
圣诞节一直都是一起过的
Yeah, we have to do something about it.
对 我们得想想法子才行
Ho, ho, hold up a sec.
等 等等 大家收声
We're all free today.
我们今天都没事
We've got four hours to shop, cook, wrap, get a tree.
有4个小时可以购物 煮菜 包礼物 买圣诞树
By tonight,
到了晚上
we could be celebrating Christmas, right?
我们就可以共度圣诞不是吗
I I guess we could do that.
我觉得应该可行
Of course we can!
当然可行啦
Have you ever heard of express Christmas?
你们听说过"特快圣诞"吗
No. No, you haven't, because I just invented it.
没有 肯定没有 这是我刚发明的
Express Christmas, "Tm."
特快圣诞 菲尔专利
It's when you can't have it on Christmas day... I got it.
就是无法圣诞当天庆祝节日... 我明白
And you have to scramble. Get on with it!
只好提前速成 行动吧
Yeah, yeah... We're wasting time! We're wasting time!
行了行了 大家速度 时间不等人
Everyone in the house! We'll make a plan!
全体进屋 好好计划一下
Time is of the oh! Ow! Hot! Hot! It's just too hot!
时间不等... 烫 地面晒得好烫
Oh, Phil! Aah!
菲尔小心 啊呀
N第三季 第十集
摩登家庭
So we're really doing this, huh? Yes.
我们真要这么做吗 对
Yeah. 'cause I had stuff lined up for Christmas Eve.
当然了 平安夜事项我都安排好了
Yeah, Jay.
当然了 杰
It's Manny's last chance to enjoy a family Christmas.
也是曼尼享受家庭圣诞的最后机会哦
Until next year, you mean.
你是想说 今年的最后机会吧
Well, with all the snatchings...
那么多人贩子...
Get out of my head, Luke!
别吓我了 卢克
Okay, who's gonna get the tree?
好 谁去买圣诞树
Oh! I will. I will.
我去我去
Because, you know, get the wrong kind, people get upset.
一旦买错 有人会不高兴的
You get upset. I'm people.
只有你会不高兴 我也是人
Fine, I'll get the turkey. What about gifts?
好 我去买火鸡 礼物呢
Jay, did we finish shopping?
杰 礼物都买了吗
Yeah, but we're not wrapped.
买完了 不过还没包好
Oh, I can help with that.
那个我可以帮忙
We have a mobile wrapping station.
我们有个可移动礼品包装站
God, has that thing paid for itself.
那家伙 可真是物超所值
Really? Cause I feel like I paid for it.
是吗 我怎么觉得是我买的单
Okay. We've got lights and ornaments at our place.
行 灯和装饰品在我们家
Oh! You know what would be great?
万事俱备 只差什么呢
Is the angel! The angel.
只差小天使 小天使
Yeah. Where is it? Oh. Um, Gloria,
对 在哪呢 歌洛莉亚
It's up in your attic. Would you get it?
在你阁楼里呢 你能去找下吗
Ay, no! Not the attic!
不是吧 最讨厌阁楼了
It's dirty, and there are spiders.
又脏又乱 还有蜘蛛
Oh, but it really won't be Christmas without it.
但如果不拿的话 就没有圣诞气氛了
Won't be Christmas with it. It's December 16th.
就算拿了也没有圣诞气氛 今天才12月16号
Luke will help Gloria. He's not scared.
卢克可以帮歌洛莉亚找 他不害怕
Oh, good. You won't find me in any attic.
太好了 阁楼那种地方我从不去
That may be exactly where they find you.
或许你的尸体最终就在阁楼里被发现的
Mom!
妈
Uh, I have a party tonight.
我今晚有个派对
B 我就可以去的 You promised I could go if I got a "B" On my test.
你说过如果考试拿到
I studied. I read stuff.
我忍痛复习了 我屈尊翻书了
What was the point of all that?
不让去的话 我学习有什么意义啊
The point, young lady ... Who can remember,
学习的意义在于 姑娘 你们忘了吗
Express Christmas will be done by 9:00.
特快圣诞9点就要完工的
Claire, I'll text you the gift list.
克莱尔 我待会把礼物清单短信给你
Okay.
行
You and Haley do the shopping.
你跟海莉去购物
Manny, you're coming with me. We're gonna get groceries.
曼尼 你跟我一起 我们去置办年货
Dinner, our house, 6:00.
6点晚餐 齐聚我家 不见不散
Let's move!
行动吧
On Dasher! On Dancer! On Prancer and Vixen!
飞驰吧 阿冲 小舞 跳豆 悍妇
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表