那正是我对自己的惯用说辞
That's exactly what I would say to me
用于我想帮孩子 又想骗自己说没插手的场合
if I was helping my kid and didn't want me to know.
你为什么会跟自己说话
Why would you be talking to you?
我只是说 那样对曼尼不公平
I'm just saying it's unfair to Manny.
那孩子只靠自己是没希望赢的
The kid doesn't stand a chance on his own.
我要插手了
I'm tagging in here.
杰 他不需要你插手
Jay, he doesn't need you to baby him.
我就给他一点点指导而已
I'm just gonna give him a few tips.
孩子 去吃点东西
Kid, get yourself a snack.
好吧 我给他切点葡萄
Okay, I'll cut him some grapes.
别捣乱
Damn it!
不是那种切片 杰
Not like that, Jay.
是这样 瞧着
Like this. Look.
那个能惹毛我 你懂的
It just irritates me, you know what I mean?
我们近期在见一些孕妇 是未来要领养孩子的生母
We're meeting with prospective birth mothers.
我们曾有过一些类似的见面
We've had a few of these meetings,
那种事让人十分伤脑筋
and they're very nerve-racking.
你希望打扮得帅气迷人
You want to look good,
给对方留下良好的第一印象
You want to make a good first impression
有点像初次约会
kind of like a first date.
事实上 跟初次约会正好相反
Actually, it's--it's the opposite of a first date.
你不想做♥爱♥ 但却希望直接要个孩子
You don't wanna have sex, but you do want a baby.
我必须承认 莉莉太可爱了
I have to say, Lily is adorable,
而且很能吃哦
and such a good eater.
并非总是如此
Oh, not all the time.
她只是喜欢我做的金枪鱼沙拉而已
She just happens to love my tuna salad.
当然 我们没吃海豚
Dolphin safe, of course.
谁在乎那个啦
Oh, who cares about that?
我觉得海豚们介意
Well, I bet the dolphins do.
你意思是说吃金枪鱼可以 吃海豚就不行
It's okay to eat tuna, but not dolphin?
我却觉得 鱼就是鱼而已
My theory is, a fish is a fish.
其实呢
Well...
海豚实际上是哺乳动物 所以说
A dolphin's actually a mammal, so...
就像番茄和西红柿 都一回事
Eh, to-may-to, to-mah-to.
区别可大了 母牛
More like tomato, cow.
米奇 来厨房♥帮我弄一下司康饼
Mitchell, can you help me with the scones in the kitchen?
好的
Okay.
失陪一下
Excuse us.
好吧 我们不是来弄司康饼的
Okay, this is not really about the scones.
是吗 你一个人能拿得了六块饼吗
Oh, really? You didn't need help carrying six scones?
不 问题是你得改掉
No, this is about your need to correct
偏执地纠正别人小错误的毛病
everyone's every little mistake.
不好意思
I am sorry.
但我觉得她需要学习一些基础生物知识
I thought that she could use a basic biology lesson.
好吧 我来告诉你一点基础生物知识
Well, let me give you a basic biology lesson--
你跟我生不了孩子
you and I can't make a baby.
所以如果她指着一盏灯 说那是乔治叔叔
So if she points to a lamp and calls it "Uncle George,"
你怎么说
What are you gonna say?
"很高兴见到你 乔治叔叔"
"Pleased to meet you, Uncle George."
很好 现在我们出去
Very good. Now let's get out there,
微笑 点头 弄个孩子回来
smile, nod, and get ourselves a baby.
好吧
Okay.
眼前就是你们的五把钥匙[关键要点]
And those are your five keys.
如果没有别的问题的话
Now if there are no more questions...
哦看 这边有位可爱的买♥♥家
Ah, yes, the lovely home buyer right here
正跃跃欲试呢
On the edge of her seat.
我想问的是
I was wondering...
我想问的是
I was wondering,
有第六把钥匙吗
Is there a sixth key?
事实上
As a matter of fact,
的确有
There is.
待会儿得再练练
We'll work on that.
此乃你能够以低于市场价买♥♥到新居的关键
It's the key to the new home you've purchased below market.
感谢沃斯南&肯尼利&邓菲公♥司♥吧
Thanks to Woosnum, Keneally, and Dunphy.
精彩绝伦
Bravo!
放彩花 落帷幕
Fire the confetti cannon, drop the banner,
签名 签名 签名
autographs, autographs, autographs,
然后搞定
and we're done.
我们还剩一个小时呢
We still have, like, an hour left.
我能去购物吗
Can I go shopping?
不行 我得做一些发声练习
No. I-I have vocal exercises to do,
我需要你帮我检查一下嗓音
and I need you to do a sound check for me.
我打算和海莉去一趟发廊来着
I was hoping we could go to my hair salon.
就在附近 今天早上我没时间弄头发
It's nearby. I didn't have time to finish my hair this morning.
不是吧 就要弃我而去了吗
Really? That just happens?
真好 我可以去做美甲
Ooh, and I can get my nailse done.
行吗
Is it okay?
好吧 走吧
Okay. Sure.
对了
Oh, oh!
你们出去时谁能把这个钉在某一个椅子下面
Could one of you guys stick this under a chair on your way out?
某个幸运参会者可以带回家
One of the lucky attendees is going home
一个新型鼠标垫哦
with a brand-new mouse pad.
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
我不想知道是哪个椅子
I don't wanna see which chair.
我想到时候和其他人一样被震撼到
I wanna be blown away like everyone else.
没错 那就叫顺应风水
Yes. Now that is feng shui.
现在是不是感觉舒服多了
Doesn't that feel better?
还真是 现在的格局"真适合"聊天
Oh, yes. It's wonderful for conversation.
没错 感觉真好
Yes, this is nice.
让室内有一种流通感 我真的好喜欢
It gives the room a nice flow, which I'm really liking.
有时候 你的家具会告诉你 它们想被放在哪里
Sometimes, your furniture tells you where it wants to be.
对
Yeah.
我能用一下卫生间吗
Do you mind if I use your restroom?
请 大厅一直走就是
Not at all. It's-- it's just down the hall.
顺便说一下 里面有些家具
Just be warned--there's some furniture in there
貌似就喜欢现在的摆放位置哦
that kind of likes where it is!
好吧 我明白让你如此卑躬屈膝装孙子很折磨人
Okay, I know it's killing you to do this whole song and dance,
但是我觉得进行的很顺利
But I think it's going great.
小卡 得有个度才行 懂吗
Cam, there's a limit, okay?
我们已经答应会带她儿子逛遍52个州
We already promised her that we would show her son all 52 states.
哇哦 你们还有电子琴耶
Oh, wow, you have a keyboard.
是的 那是我的琴
Oh, yes. That's mine.
你是音乐家 我喜欢
You're musical. I love that.
那对我很重要
It's very important to me.
[choir 本意为唱诗]
噢 还用你来向我鼓吹音乐的重要性嘛
Oh, well, you're preaching to the choir.
真的 我真在几个唱诗班唱过呢
Literally. I've sung in several.
我们经常 给莉莉唱歌♥
Yeah, we sing to Lily... all of the time.
我真希望能听听你们的歌♥声
I wish I could hear you guys.
噢哈 谢谢夸奖
Oh, well, that's very sweet.
不是 我现在想听
No, now.
宝宝的亲生爸爸是个音乐家
The baby's father is a musician,
所以我真的很希望
and I would love to know
他能在一个音乐氛围浓厚的家庭成长
that he's growing up in a musical househo.
-好吧 -太好了
- Okay. - Great.
好吧 现在我们真得歌♥舞欢腾了
Okay. Now we are actually doing a song and dance.
好吧 你应该这么想
Okay, well, look at it this way--
我们不仅是是领养了一个宝宝
We're not only adopting a baby,
也避免了他将一生都用于寻找东达科他州
we're saving it from a life spent searching for east Dakota.
[美国只有南北达科他州 没有东达科他州]
神啊
Oh, God.
这灯其实不错的
This is acally nice.
用来靠着确实挺不错的
This is actually very nice to lean on.
又摔破了
It broke again.
是啊 我看见了
Mm. Yes, I saw.
我们只需要把棉层加倍就好了
We'll just need to double up on the cotton.
瞧着 反正都是碎 不如直接摔
Here, let me save you a step.
艾丽克斯
Alex!
开门开门
Knock, knock!
爸爸 你来这干什么
Dad! Hey! What are you doing here?
曼尼需要用我借给菲尔的电烙铁
Manny needs that solder iron I lent to Phil.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表