because we still need to take Lily down.
算了 "萌娃宝座"给她吧
Nah, let her be the cute one.
我们不需要卖♥♥萌讨欢心了
We don't need that anymore.
咱现在是古惑仔了
We're bad boys now.
没错 这名号♥多响亮
Yeah. I like that.
古惑仔
Bad boys.
是你妈
Your mom!
天呐
Oh, my god.
小卡
Cam!
这个本来有盖的好吧
Um, this had a lid?
回见了 我去艾比家
I'll see you guys later. I'm going to Abby's.
拜 亲爱的 玩得开心点
Bye, honey. Have fun.
玩得开心点 和艾比一起
Have fun, you! With Abby!
确定有艾比这个人 而且是女生吗
We've confirmed Abby's a real person and a female?
是的 亲爱的 我们见过的
Yes, sweetie. We met her.
老公 不能因为我们知道了海莉的事
Honey, we can't treat Haley differently
就对她另眼相看
just because we both know what we know about her.
我知道 我只是需要些时间适应
I know. I just need time.
迪兰告诉你了
So Dylan told you?
他为什么不告诉我 我们以前可是无话不谈
Why didn't he tell me? He and I used to share everything.
别自寻烦恼了
You're upset about a lot of things.
好吧 我不再纠结就是了
Okay, I won't obsess over it.
我只想问一件事
I just wanna ask you one thing.
你知道这事多久了
How long have you known?
三个月
Three months.
我家大闺女发生了这么惊天动地的事
So this giant thing happened to our first born,
你却整整瞒了我三个月
and you kept me in the dark about it for three whole months?
抱歉 我只是不确定你能否接受
I'm sorry. I just wasn't sure how you'd--okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表