No, I did. I totally embarrassed you.
真的不是 老爸才丢人
No. No, dad embarrassed me.
我挺为你骄傲的
I was proud of you.
我特佩服你去参加竞选
I think it's cool you're running for local office.
虽然有点呆气 但这正是我的风格
I mean, it's totally nerdy, and that's kind of my thing.
也许是我俩的风格
Hmm. Maybe it's kind of our thing.
总有一天 我会送你走过红毯
Ah. Some day, I'll walk you down the aisle.
只要你没"浪"入班房♥
If you're not in perv jail.
请各位就座
Please be seated.
朋友们 亲人们 谢谢大家前来...
Friends, family, thank you for making...
真的假的
Really?
我逢婚必哭的
Well, you know I cry at weddings.
别啊
Oh, no.
-怎么了 -把眼泪咽进肚子里
- What? - Stop--stop crying.
你自己蛇蝎冷血 空洞无情
Well, just because you have ice water in your veins,
-不代表... -别 别 莉莉
- doesn't mean that-- - No. No, Lily...
打住 莉莉
No. Lily...
他好着呢 爸爸好着呢
He's fine. Daddy's fine.
-爸爸高兴着呢 -爸爸 爸爸
- Daddy's not sad. - Daddy, daddy!
看见没 我说很搞笑的吧
You see? I told you it was funny.
对不住了
Excuse us.
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
应该没问题了 冲吧 像小汽艇一样
There. That ought to do it.. Go on, you little motorboat!
游得多欢啊
Look at her go!
她去哪儿
Where's she going?
天呐 她不是要把自己塞进
Oh, jeez, I think she's trying to get herself
过滤器里吧
sucked into the filter.
你又说什么刺♥激♥她了
What'd you say to her?
我什么都没说啊
I didn't say anything!
等等
Wait a second.
杰 你瞧
Jay, look.
看吧 她没有想自寻短见
See? She was not trying to kill herself.
她只是想去拿小捏捏来着
She was just trying to get to the squeaky wiener!
这可以解释她的几连跳了
That must be why she's been jumping in.
那玩意儿肯定一直在那 真逗
It must have been there all the time. That's hilarious!
是啊
Ay, si!
逗你个头
No, it's not!
现在看不逗
Not now.
将来再看就逗了
I'm saying it will be.
将来
Later.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表