Are you okay, mami?
我 我
I'm... I'm...
大家好啊 派对开始了 快进去吧
Hey, guys! Now the party's started. Come on!
-最近好吗 -很好
- How are you? - Good.
恶心死姐了
You disgust me.
饿坏了吧
Are you hungry?
还好没散架
Oh, good. It's still in one piece.
你都快把我建的洞穴弄塌方了
You hit those potholes pretty hard.
你难道没看见吗
It's like you didn't see 'em.
不 我看见了
No, I saw 'em.
我能跟你说句实话吗 杰
Can I be honest with you, Jay?
我觉得
I'm getting the sense
你好像不那么喜欢我做的"阿雷古丽娜"
that you're not the biggest fan of "Allegria"?
你还给它起了个名字 真棒
You got a name for it now? Great.
好吧 要我说实话
All right. Cards on the table?
你可以做得更好的
This is not your best work.
听着 别会错意
Now look, don't get me wrong.
你挺有才的
You're a talented kid.
终有一天你会展翅翱翔
You're gonna be a big success in the world.
但这个 纯粹是瞎胡闹嘛
But this... this is a swing and a miss.
-不过妈说 -你妈说很好 我知道
- Well, but my mom said it was-- - It's great, yeah, I know.
不过你注意到她的语气了吗
But how did she say it?
什么意思
What do you mean?
"很好"和"还好"简直是天壤之别
There's a big difference between "It's great," and "It's great."
你听出来了吗
You hear that?
"很好"和"还好"
"It's great," And "It's great."
我只知道很多人都说我很有才
All I hear is a bunch of people telling me I'm great.
这就是问题所在了 因为很多时候
And that's a problem, because a lot of times
人们怕你伤不起 故意说谎骗你
people will lie to you to protect your feelings,
那对你完全没好处的
And that's not doing you any favors.
如果想走得更远
You get a lot farther in life
就必须明白自己的优势和劣势所在
if you know what you're good at and what you're not.
现在能接受了吗
Now you can handle that, right?
-恩 -就知道你可以的
- Yeah. - Of course you can.
你还好吧 亲爱的
How you doing, honey?
还好啦
I'm great.
好了 大伙儿 动起来
Okay, everybody, come on!
还有两分钟开伙 准备好哟
Two minutes till dinner! Get ready!
好啊 真棒
Good! All right!
哇塞 曼尼 手上端的什么啊
Oh, wow, Manny. What have you got there?
他亲手做的餐桌装饰哦
He made a centerpiece!
-真了不起 -令人震惊
- Oh, that's fantastic. - It's stunning.
就是个垃圾
It's garbage.
别别别啊
No, no, no!
你干什么呀 多漂亮啊
What are you doing? It's so beautiful!
别骗我了
Stop the lies.
杰跟我说实话了
Jay told me the truth.
你胡说些什么了
What did you say?
我就说他可以做得更好啊
I mentioned it wasn't his best effort.
他说我那是瞎胡闹
He said it was a swing and a miss.
为什么 为什么你要泼冷水啊 杰
Why?! Why do you say these things, jay?!
你简直跟我老妈一模一样
It's like I married my mother!
杰 你为何那样啊
Jay, why would you do that?
他们家人都这德行
Because he's a Pritchett.
不过别被那些小人打击到 曼尼
But don't let these negative nellies drag you down, Manny,
总有一天 你会想出个点石成金的创意
Because one day you could have a trillion-dollar idea
-那些理应最爱你的人 -够了菲尔
-that the people who supposedly love you most-- - Okay, Phil!
别说了 去拿你的头部按♥摩♥仪吧
That's it. Go get the head-scratcher.
真正的挠头仪 "不求人"吗
The real head-scratcher, "Tm"?
去拿过来 让大伙儿瞧瞧
Go get it, and let everybody else decide
我耽误了你挣多少金子
how many trillions I've cost you.
多到你想都不敢想
Way ahead of you.
什么状况啊
What's going on here?
我们要书写帽子的新历史了
We are about to make hat history.
我更愿意称之为"帽史"
Or as I like to call it, "Hatstory."
先民们无所事事 终日可以自挠头皮
Early man had hours and hours to scratch his weary head.
而今快节奏社会 哪来时间挠
But what about today's busy times?
谢谢你 小卢子
Thank you, squire.
这项伟大的发明妙在何处
Great thing about this?
你可以何时何地都戴上
You can wear it anywhere.
开秀吧 伙计
Hit it, buddy.
我靠
Oh!
就像成千上万的小天使
It's like a thousand tiny angels
在我的头皮上开舞林大会...
are line dancing on my sca--
我去 似乎头部按♥摩♥仪出了点小故障
I... it looks like we got a slight malfunction in a rear nogginizer.
不要啊 快关了 快关了啊伙计
Oh! Shut her down! Shut her down, buddy!
-停不了啊 -一剪没啊 发如血啊
- It's not working! - My hair! It's got my hair!
好吧 算了
Okay! Fine.
我没事
That--I'm fine.
去他妈的神奇功能吧 简直是刺破头皮的
Forgot about that feature. It's an exfoliating... scrub.
儿子 给老爸把安全剪拿来
Buddy, can you grab the safety shears?
我告诉你 菲尔 坚持就是胜利
You know what, Phil? Keep it up.
同是天涯沦落人
And I admire you and Manny.
我明白被心爱的人♥质♥疑的滋味
I know what it's like to stare down skepticism from a loved one.
小卡 现在不是时候
Cam, not now.
有什么不行 感恩节良辰吉日啊
Why not now? It's thanksgiving.
家人团聚 问题爆发
Families gather. Issues come up.
问题也是你提出来才有的啊
Only if you bring them up.
打开天窗说亮话对谁都好
It's healthy to get things out in the open.
你们都听过我的射南瓜轶事吧
Y'all know my punkin chunkin story,
要不要我再帮你们复习一下
or do you need a refresher?
-我们听过 -好几遍呢
- We've heard it. -Oh, several times.
我喜欢那个故事
I love it.
是和科迪还有别的朋友一起的那个吗
With Cody and the friends?
没错 所以你们知道故事结局吧
Yes. So you know how it ends.
但问题是 觉得我瞎编的举手
But the question is, who here thinks I made that up?
看吧 简直是泾渭分明 清清楚楚啊
Oh. Well, doesn't that tell the whole story right there?
这边是我们的怀疑派 打♥压♥别人梦想的人
Here we have the skeptics, the dream-squashers...
普里契特一家
the Pritchetts.
而这边是梦想家 艺术家和有远见的人
And here we have the dreamers, the artists, the visionaries.
苍天大地啊
Sweet Caroline!
难道要让我们相信
So we're supposed to believe that
你让一个南瓜飞过了整个足球场
you make a-a pumpkin fly across a football field.
对 我现在就能证明给你们看
Yeah. I can prove it to you right now.
我们去足球场
Let's go to the football field.
行 去就去 我希望争议就此结束
Yes! Let's do this. I'd love to end this.
就是 我们去比试一场吧
Yeah! Let's settle this!
梦想家对普里契特一家
Dreamers versus Pritchetts!
太棒了 我说南瓜你说射
Bravo! Bravo! When I say "Punkin," You say "Chunkin"!
-南瓜 南瓜 -不 停下来
- Punkin! Punkin! - No, no, no!
站住 我做了8个小时的饭菜
Hold it! I did not just cook for eight hours
不是为了让你们跑出去证明些愚蠢的观点
so you people could run off to prove some asinine point
输掉的那一方会很难过的
that's only gonna make half of us feel bad!
拜托 尊重下我的劳动成果好吗
Come on! Show a little respect.
火鸡闻起来很香 亲爱的
Turkey smells great, sweetheart.
那是火鸡吗
Is that turkey?
我怎么觉得闻起来像鸡味[胆小鬼]
Because something smells like chicken.
-好吧 我们一决胜负吧 -太好了
- Okay, let's settle this. - Yeah.
大家来吧 杰 我开车
Vamos, vamos! Jay, I drive!
我说南瓜你说射
When I say "Punkin," You say "Chunkin"!
南瓜 射
Punkin! Chunkin!
简直是我经历过最酷的事儿
This is the coolest thing ever.
我要录下来
Okay, I want to film.
不 等一下 我也要露个脸
Ay, no, wait, I want to be in it.
小卡 你确定这样可以吗
Hey, Cam, are you sure this is going to work?
天呐 你说话的语气和科迪一模一样
Oh, god, you sound just like Cody.
你觉得这个可不可以用来发射一个人
Do you think this could launch a human?
卢克
Luke...
-我们还是先发射南瓜吧 -好
- Let's do the pumpkin first. - Okay.
他们在那儿玩的真开心
They're having fun over there,
但最后肯定是悲剧结尾
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表