意思是 将来有一天你会一笑置之的
That means that one day, you're gonna laugh about it.
我当时就该把那该死的吊坠还给阿丽莎的
Ah, I should've just given that stupid necklace back to Alicia
那时候她就站在她的储物柜旁边
When she was standing right next to her locker.
这是我一生中最糟糕的一天
This is the worst day of my life,
明天也是
till tomorrow... Oh.
还有以后的每一天
And every day after that. Oh.
走吧 妈妈 让我们快点解决这件事
Come on, mom. Let's get this over with.
-等一下 -怎么了
- Wait. - What?
你说哪个是她的储物柜 这个吗
Which one did you say that it was her locker? This one?
是的 那个闻起来像玫瑰精油的味道
Mm-hmm. The one that smells like rose oil.
妈妈
Mom?
把好风
Keep the lookout.
现在 向我保证你再也不做这种事了
Now promise me that you will never, ever do anything dishonest again.
我保证
I promise.
很好 我养的儿子可不是珠宝大盗
Okay, because that's not the way I raised you.
对杰一定要守口如瓶 好吗
Don't tell Jay anything, okay?
-早上好 莉莉 -好了 莉莉
- Hi, Lily. - All right, Lily.
玩的开心 甜心儿
Hi. Have fun, sweetheart.
再见
Bye.
她真可爱
She is so sweet.
谢谢 你真应该看看她昨天的样子
Oh, thanks. Well, you should've seen her yesterday.
她直接把一个宝宝从小卡膝上推下去了
Yeah, she pushed a baby off of Cam's lap.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
她对小卡的占有欲太强了
She is so possessive of him, but, you know,
小卡正在努力不那么宠着她了
Cam's really working on trying not to coddle her so much,
所以
So...
我不觉得这和宠溺有关系
I'm not really sure it's about coddling.
更像是分享方面的问题
Sounds more like a sharing issue.
我们注意到莉莉不愿意与别人分享东西
You know, we've noticed Lily has a hard time with that.
-是吗 -我并不担心
- Really? - I wouldn't worry.
小孩子通常会从别的小孩身上学到
Kids usually pick that habit up from other kids,
也有些是从父母那里学到的
Except the ones that pick it up from their parents.
我们这有几个小孩子就是这样
We have a few of those in here.
当然 我不能告诉这些孩子的名字
Of course, I can't share those names with you...
除非我喝高了 酒后吐真言
until I get a glass of wine in my hand.
你真逗 伊莱恩小姐
Oh. Oh, Miss Elaine.
别人的确说过我可能有那么一丁点"分享障碍"
I have been told that I might have the teensiest issue with sharing.
但是莉莉真的是从我身上学到的吗
But is that something Lily would even pick up on?
我的鸡肉
My chicken.
我的枕头
My pillow.
爹地的笔
Daddy's pen.
好吧 有可能
Okay, it's possible.
为了莉莉 我应该改改了
And I suppose for Lily's sake, I-I should work on that...
偷偷地改 因为现在我们真的应该
privately. because right now we really need to
先搞定小卡的溺爱问题
get Cam's coddling problem under control.
怎么回事
What's going on?
搬到阁楼去睡
Moving into the attic.
给我一两天时间安定下来 我再请你上去坐坐
Give me a day or two to get settled, then I'll have you up.
你什么时候决定挪窝了
When did all this happen?
这要看你问谁了
Depends on who you ask.
我是已经觊觎了三周了
My plan's been in motion for three weeks.
亲爱的 这是个糟糕的主意 你会厌恶上面的
Honey, this is a terrible idea. You're gonna hate it up there.
妈妈 你别插手了
Mom, stay out of this.
现在我们都有自己的房♥间了 三赢
Yeah. We all have our own rooms now. Everybody wins.
不要太爽 女孩儿们
Well, don't get too comfortable in there, girls.
卢克 上面很冷 也很恐怖
Luke, it's cold, and it's scary up there.
你明天晚上就会回到自己房♥间的
You're gonna be back in your own room by tomorrow night.
我不明白 克莱尔 这里潜力无限
I don't know, Claire. It's got a lot of potential.
这个比我们相遇时我住的那个好多了
This is a lot nicer than the attic I lived in when we met.
相信我 再舒适他也最多坚持一晚
One night, if that. Trust me on this.
噢对啊 因为你永远是对的
Oh, yes, because you're always right.
孩儿们 我倒是想错一次
Sweetheart, I would love to be wrong.
但你们把错都犯完了 我想错都难啊
I just don't live with the right people for that.
算了吧 你妈是永不妥协的
Let it go, kids. She's not gonna budge.
-会唠叨我一晚上这事儿 -菲尔 的确是你推到我的
- Kept me up all night with the-- - Phil, you did push me!
你的说法跟我不一致
Your word against mine.
估计也很难搞清♥真♥♥相♥了 就像那些未解之谜
Guess it's one of those things we'll just never know,
好比泰坦尼克号♥沉没的真♥相♥
Like what really happened to the "Titanic."
泰坦尼克是撞冰山了
It hit an iceberg.
-或许吧 -必须的
- Maybe. - Mm, there's no maybe.
好吧 你是对的 克莱尔
Oh, you're right, Claire.
又对了哦
Again.
见怪不怪
Surprise, surprise.
好吧 我们一会儿在米奇尔舅舅家见
Okay, I-I will see you over at uncle Mitchell's.
我得逃离这个批斗克莱尔大会
I'm gonna skip this meeting of the pile-on Claire club.
估计也是我把她推到那个"大会"上的
Guess I pushed her into that pile, too.
我都等你们半辈子了
I spend half my life waiting on you.
你出门一次到底得换几次行头
How many times do you have to change your outfit?
抱歉杰 选择太多也是个烦恼
Sorry, Jay. Too many choices is a prison.
趁他还想换条裤子之前赶紧走
Just drive before he rethinks the pants.
-我裤子怎么了 -快 快
- What's wrong with my pants?! - Go. Go. Go.
曼尼 今天跟校长谈得如何
So, Manny, how'd it go with the principal today?
不是很好 但儿子很勇敢 都过去了
It was terrible, but he was brave, and now it's over.
-对吧 宝贝儿 -没错
- Right, Manny? - Mm-hmm.
-那个 -他们让你罚站还是停课
- So d-- - what'd they give you? Detention? Suspension?
没有 因为是初犯只给了警告
No, just a warning because it was first offense.
-今天工作如何啊 -挺好的
- So how was work? - Great.
只给了警告 是吧
Just a warning, huh?
我妈说得没错
Like she said.
我问你工作 你就给我打岔
So I ask about work, and you change the subject.
是不是瞒着我什么
Are you trying to hide something?
没有啊 我只想确保孩子没事 你没事吧
No, I just wanna make sure he's okay. You okay?
我就是有点疑惑 你怎么汗如雨下的
'cause, I mean, it looks like you're sweatin' bullets back there, kid.
别逼他了 先是校长 又是你
Stop grilling him. First the principal, now you.
这个可怜的孩子被折磨了一整天
This poor boy has been screamed at all day.
-更别提 -闭嘴 我正掌控全局呢
- Well, not to mention-- - Quiet! I've got this.
-莉莉呢 -她在穿衣服
- Where is Lily? - Um, she's getting dressed.
自己穿吗
All by herself?
-小卡正在鼓励她更独♥立♥ -原来如此
- Cam is encouraging her to be more independent. - Oh.
小公主驾到
And there she is!
美极了吧
Doesn't she look beautiful?
她就像沾完了胶水
She looks like she was dipped in glue,
然后从跳蚤市场里拖出来的
and dragged through a flea market.
-大家好 -来了啊
- Hey there! - Hi!
-快进来 开胃菜准备好了 -大家好吗
- Guys. Come on in. There's hors d'oeuvres. - How's it going?
你们家有旧家具吗
Hey, do you guys have any old furniture?
我正要搬到阁楼住
I'm moving into the attic.
-住阁楼吗 -至少足够大
- The attic? - Hey, at least it's big.
外公说你以前住柜子里[同性恋隐瞒性取向]
Grandpa said you used to live in the closet.
好吧 听我说
Okay. Well, you know what?
我们会给你找些家具用的
Yeah, we'll absolutely find you something for sure. Okay?
爸爸是我的
My daddy!
莉莉 别这样
Lily, no!
卢克 抱歉
I-I'm sorry, Luke.
这事没完
This isn't over.
天呐 小米 她越来越放肆了
Oh, my god. Mitchell, she's getting worse.
我把她变成了一个放肆无礼的小怪物
I have turned her into a pushy, little, entitled monster,
她将来肯定会被逮捕 被戴上脚铐的
on her way to a rap sheet and a bracelet on her ankle.
不是吧 她已经戴上脚铐了
Oh, she has a bracelet on her ankle.
小卡
Cam.
小卡 冷静
Cam, Cam.
这或许不全是你的责任
This--this might not be entirely your fault.
还能是谁的
No, it is.
我跟莉莉的老师谈过了
I spoke with Lily's teacher.
老师觉得她可能有分享障碍
And she thinks that--that she may have a problem with sharing,
她可能是从什么人身上学的...
Which she might have gotten from--
就是你啊 你不愿与人分享
You. You don't like to share.
不 我有时那样做是想说明某个道理
No, I do it to make a point sometimes.
比如 你想吃鸡肉 就自己点啊
Like, if you want the chicken, then order the chicken.
等一下 你什么时候去跟莉莉老师谈的
Wait, when did you talk to Lily's teacher?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表