要是我们带它去菲尔和克莱尔家
I just think if we bring it to Phil and Claire's,
就再也见不到它了是吧
we'll never see it again, right?
是的
That's the plan.
那真让人伤心
Well, that would be sad.
不过这份伤感或许能激发我
Except maybe my sadness will inspire me
创造出更棒的作品
to create something even greater.
记得我做的那副拼贴画吗
Remember that collage I made
是它支撑我们度过了卡特里娜飓风危机
that helped us get through Katrina?
都是你造成的 你明白吧
You did this. You know that.
难道
So...
那就是江湖上闻名已久的手抓饭吗
is this the legendary rice pilaf we've been hearing about?
你自己尝尝
Try for yourself.
以前我每年都做这个
Used to make it every year,
但后来它开始抢走了烤火鸡的风头
but it, uh, started to upstage the turkey.
-不好吃吗 -不至于到难吃
- Something wrong? - Not so much wrong as missing.
只是略显平淡无味
It--it just tastes a little flat.
是吗
That a fact?
我只是觉得可以加些辛香料
I just think with the earthiness of the rice,
来盖过米饭的土腥味
you might want something zesty to set it off.
估计加点孜然能管用
I think this might be a job for cumin.
既然我们在相互交流
You know, since we're sharing
-批评指正 -停停停
- helpful criticisms-- - no, no, no, no.
谁都别再说了 曼尼 去换衣服
nobody's sharing anything. Manny, go change for the party.
可是我愿意听取善意的批评
No, no, no, but I appreciate helpful criticisms.
我觉得知道真♥相♥十分重要
It, uh, it's important for me that I hear the truth.
能令我更坚强
Makes me stronger,
而不只是个离不开妈的孩子
less of a mama's boy.
没错 妈 他承受得了
Yeah, mom, he can take it.
他嘴巴上这么说
That's what he says,
可你不知道他内心实际的感受
but you don't really know what he feels underneath.
有些人太过敏感
Some people are so sensitive,
一句批评
that they hear one criticism,
就能毁掉他们的才华
and it kills the spark that made them special.
我明白是怎么回事了
I think I know what's going on here.
太好了
Good.
是有关你和你妈之间的纠葛 对吧
This is about you and your mom, isn't it?
对 没错
Yes, it is.
不 不是的
No, it isn't.
就是那样
Yes, it is!
曼尼 别再让我心烦了
Manny, don't upset me anymore.
去 换衣服去吧
Go. Go change.
我该穿什么啊
What--what should I wear?
你穿啥都好看
Ay, you look good in everything!
你去哪儿啊 妈妈
Where you going, mom?
得去趟商店
Mm, I gotta run to the store.
有人把棉花糖都吃完了
Someone ate all the marshmallows.
能跟你商量点事吗
Hey, can I tell you something?
我在考虑寒假以后
I was thinking that maybe after new year's break,
我们可以去其他的大学看一看
we could visit a couple more colleges.
-你说真的吗 -我之前对你太凶了
- Seriously? - I was so hard on you before.
抱歉 我明白我做不到肯尼斯那样
I'm sorry. I know I'm no Kenneth.
我得尽量取得别人的帮助
I'm gonna need all the help that I can get.
亲爱的 我为你骄傲
Honey, I am so proud of you. Oh.
谢了
Oh, thank you.
什么呀
What's this?
-好吧 -怎么了
- Oh, okay. - What are you doing?
米奇舅舅已经在买♥♥棉花糖了
Oh, uncle Mitch is picking up the marshmallows.
话说回来 去欧洲背包游
Then again, backpacking through Europe
也有其独特的教育意义吧
could be educational in its own way.
别 别 别
No! No, no! No, no, no!
你知道在欧洲什么算违法吗
Do you know what's illegal in Europe?
啥都不违法
Nothing!
你上大学上定了
You are going to college!
好吧 随你
Okay, fine.
当然是听我的
Darn right it's fine.
手到擒来
Piece of cake.
我头发都要吓掉了
My hair's coming out!
亲爱的 我以为你会布置得简单点
Wow, honey. I-I think you could make these simpler.
将一边平铺开就可以了
Just, you know, sort of do 'em flat and on the side.
就像你希望我成为的那样
Hmm. Yeah. Seems like that's how you like me.
平平淡淡 甘居下游
Flat and on the side.
有时我也需要膨胀一下 摆摆架子
You know what? Sometimes I need to be puffed up and frilly.
要是以后人家问起
All right, is this one of
咱俩婚姻破裂前的征兆之一
those moments I'm gonna have to remember later
我是否就该想到此时此刻呀
when they ask me if there were any signs?
这就是菲尔会做的事
This is what Phil would do--
把餐巾折得有模有样
Make fantastic napkin origami
令客人们又惊又喜
that startles and delights his guests.
我知道 可亲爱的
I know, but, sweetie,
它们看起来有点...
they're just looking a little...
克莱尔 你总是这样 你总打击我
Claire, you always do this. You squelch me.
每当我要展翅高飞时 你就打击我
You squelch me right when I'm about to soar.
亲爱的 你只是折个餐巾而已
Honey, you're folding napkins.
你在屈折我的梦想
You're folding my dreams!
你知道肯尼斯说了什么吗
You know what Kenneth told me?
他事业成功的奥秘
The secret to his success--
是因为他试着模仿我
his whole career, he's tried to emulate me.
唯一不同的是
The only difference is,
没有人不停地要他别干这个 别干那个
he hasn't had someone constantly telling him what not to do.
你意思是说我们家买♥♥不起小飞艇的唯一原因
So the only reason we don't have a-a blimp tethered to our mailbox
是因为我总是打击你的"奇思妙想"
is because I'm always shooting down your great ideas?
没错
Yeah.
咱们回顾一下"打击史" 菲尔
Let's review the squelch pile, Phil.
比如 米布丁的特许经销权
Let's see-- the rice pudding franchise.
无齿之徒 也可享受
Works for all chewing abilities.
成人三轮车
Adult tricycles.
有种你就摔摔看
Just try to fall off.
阿司匹林喷射枪
The Aspirin gun.
有人就是吞药困难嘛
Some people have a hard time swallowing!
你还忘说了一个
And you left one out. Hmm.
亲爱的克莱尔 那才是挠破头皮才能想到的
And that, my dear claire, is a real head-scratcher--
[Head-scratcher原意为伤脑筋的问题 此处取本意 挠头器]
"不求人"
"Tm."
开演
Action.
朋友好啊
Hey, friend.
看上去你今天上班累惨了吧
You look like you had a rough day at the office.
在"机器人暗♥杀♥工厂"的工作压力真是...
The stress from my job at the robot assassin factory...
生命中不能承受之重
Is too much to take.
给我来一枪阿司匹林吧 亲
Aw, shoot me an aspirin, pal.
日后再议
Maybe someday.
不过先来试试这个合不合适
But until then, try this on for size.
即将拥有32项专利的脑神经导体按♥摩♥仪
The real head-scratcher features 32 patent-pending "Nogginizers"
轻柔按♥摩♥您的头部
That gently massage your scalp
在安宁的声音中给您以享受
In a soothing purr of motorized delight.
哇塞 真舒服
Ahh. It feels great,
外形也很帅气哦
And it looks good, too.
真是居家旅行必备良器
It's a real lifesaver.
您是说真正的头部按♥摩♥仪吧
You mean a real head-scratcher?
"不求人"
"Tm."
我爱你 菲尔
I love you, Phil,
-但是呢 -别说了
- But you-- - Stop.
我就爱听你说爱我
I love your "I love you."
但我就怕温柔背后的一刀
I'm getting awful tired of your "But."
我经历过的
I heard it.
欢迎欢迎 热烈欢迎
Welcome, welcome, welcome!
欢度火鸡节哦
Happy turkey day!
哇 你们买♥♥了辆新车啊
Hey, is that a new car?
没错 是不是特棒
Yep! It's the best, isn't it?
我的目光简直被钉在上面了
I can't take my eyes off it.
您也别往别处看了
You shouldn't, either.
你还好吧 闺女
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表