I do like getting my mind blown.
你的狂热我很欣赏
I love your enthusiasm.
为免我思路偏差 不合你意
Uh, before I go off in the wrong direction,
给个例子行吗
How about an example?
好吧 听着
All right, check this out.
三周前 我去南部海滩度假
So, like, three weeks ago, I'm down in South Beach.
我走进摇滚俱乐部
I walk into this thumpin' club.
酒保问我"你要喝什么"
Bartender says, "What do you wanna drink?"
我说"给我个惊喜"
I say, "Wow me."
他调了杯酒 我就喝了一小口
He mixes this thing together. I take one sip,
再醒来时 我说"护士姐姐好"
and I'm like, "Hello, nurse!"
护士告诉我 "你已经昏迷两天了"
And she's like, "You've been unconscious for two days."
我的壁橱要的就是这个感觉
That's what I want in a closet.
我想我不需要再听了
I don't think I need to hear any more.
你干啥呢 做作业吗
Whatcha doing there? Homework?
有话快说
What do you want?
我想借点钱 江湖救急
I need to borrow some money. It's really important.
借多少
How much?
900美元
$900.
什么
What?!
拜托了 如果你遇到困难
Come on. If you were in trouble,
我会倾囊相助的
I would do anything for you.
我们是姐妹以上
We're not just sisters.
闺蜜已满啊
We're best friends.
不是我不帮
Look, I would if I could,
我是真的没钱啊
but I don't have any money.
既然话都说开了
And since we're talking,
我就老实说吧 那谁谁
I never told anyone this before, and it...
别蠢脸堆笑充市花了
...wipe that smug smile off his stupid face.
他那张脸是够蠢
His face is stupid.
这种跳梁小丑竟能当上公务员
Oh! I can't believe ridiculous people like him end up in office.
你为什么不参选呢
Well, why don't you run?
你聪明过人 关爱社区
You're smart, you care about the community,
稍微打扮下 也蛮有红颜铁娘子风范
and you're easy on the eyes when you put a little effort into it.
-说真的吗 -是啊
- Are you serious? - Yeah, you know,
别整天穿着汗湿的运动装就行
maybe change out of the sweaty gym clothes every once in while.
我知道 你是问参选那句吗
I thought you were talking about running for office.
接着说
Go on.
说没想过肯定是骗人
I'd be lying if I said I'd never thought about it.
我知道那只是个芝麻官
I mean, I know it's a ridiculous little local thing,
但踏出家门 奉献市民 也未尝不好
but it might be fun to get out there and contribute.
再说 我觉得自己能够胜任
Plus I think I'd be good at it.
-你一定很出色 -但如何能行呢
- You'd be great. - Mm. How would this work?
孩子放学后谁照顾
I mean, who would be here for the kids after school?
谁带他们去排练 去朗诵会
Who would take them to practice and recitals
阻止他们上房♥揭瓦呢
and keep them from burning the house down?
"单亲妈妈"真心不容易
It must be so hard being a single mom.
克莱尔 有你老公在呢
Claire, I will.
如果你想高飞
If you wanna fly,
我绝不扯你后腿
I'm not gonna hold your feet to the ground. Hmm.
我会助力一臂 推你离地
I wanna be the one to push you off the cliff.
我决定了
I think I'm gonna do it.
很好
Great.
-飞吧 -菲尔
- Go fly. - Phil.
-天啊 -菲尔
- No. - Oh, phil!
我得承认 我就是女强人控
I'll admit it. I'm turned on by powerful women--
米歇尔·奥巴马 奥普拉 康多莉扎·赖斯
Michelle Obama, Oprah, Condoleezza Rice,
塞雷娜·威廉姆斯[小威廉姆斯]
Serena Williams--
慢着 不对[菲尔提到的都是黑人]
Wait a minute.
-要吃薯条吗 -不要 我吃不下
- Do you want a fry? - No, I can't eat.
我们还不如留下来看《布偶》
We should've stayed and seen "The Muppets."
我现在一看番茄酱 还觉得满目血腥
I can't even look at ketchup without seeing blood.
漏网卷薯条 好运的象征
Ooh, runaway curly fry. You know these are good luck.
-天啊 怎么回事 -追尾了
- Oh, my god. What was that? - We just got rear-ended.
靠边停车 靠边停车
Oh, pull off to the side street. Pull off to the side street.
-你还好吗 -上牙膛被吸管划破了
- Are you okay? - Oh, I think I cut the roof of my mouth on the straw.
-我的老天 -所以说没事咯
- Oh, my god. Mm! - So yes.
天啊
Oh, boy.
真抱歉 都是我的错
I am so sorry. This is all my fault.
你们还好吗
Are you guys okay?
我嘴里受了点小伤
W-well, I-I sustained a minor mouth injury.
我们没事 谢谢
We're fine. Thank you. It's...
我真过意不去
Look, I feel terrible.
别担心 我来处理这件事
Um, don't worry. I'm gonna take care of everything.
我去拿保险单
Let me just get my insurance info.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
这个人不错啊
Well, he seems nice.
按浪漫喜剧片标准情节
You know, if this were a romantic comedy,
这就是我和他的意外邂逅
this would be our meet cute.
我们一起打发这个午后
We'd spend the rest of the afternoon
喝喝小酒 吃点小饭
drinking wine, eating food,
放风筝 此处蒙太奇慢放
flying a kite, you know, doing montage-y stuff.
我在你的电影里吗
Yeah, am I in this movie of yours?
在啊 你是我的"盖蜜"
Yeah, you're the gay best friend.
-我的天 -我的天 这货逃逸了
- Oh, my god! - Oh, my god! We have a runner!
车牌是D W Y 我看不清了
Um, it's d-w-y-- I can't read it.
-快点 跑啊 -跑去哪
- Come on! Let's go! Let's go! - Go where?
-我们得去追他 -不能这么做
- We have to chase him down! - No, we're not supposed to do that!
来人啊 拦住那辆车
Help! Stop that car!
他逃逸了 来人啊
He's getting away! Help!
马上就追到了 小卡 马上就追到了
Yeah, you almost got him, Cam. You almost got him.
他逃逸了
He's getting away!
你干啥呢 玩游戏吗
Whatcha doing? Playing?
是啊
Yeah.
你有存私房♥钱吗
Do you have any money saved up?
小康生活吧
I'm comfortable.
我攒了1217美元
I've saved $1,217.
不费吹灰之力
It wasn't even that hard.
别忘了带午餐
Don't forget your lunch.
谢了 老妈
Thanks, mom.
午餐钱拿好 兄弟
Don't forget your lunch money, buddy.
谢了 老爸
Thanks, dad.
那当然
You bet.
求你了 我真是急需用钱
Please. It's really important.
我是真想帮你
Look, I'd love to help you out,
可我最近周转不灵
but I'm not very liquid right now.
钱都冻在冰砖里了
It's in a block of ice.
我听说过
I got the idea
有钱人"冻结资产"的事 灵光一现
when I heard about rich guys with frozen assets.
资产啊
Assets.
我准备参选市政议员
I am running for town council,
申请表是在这领吧
and I understand that I can pick up a form here.
去4楼
Fourth floor.
电梯在大厅那边
Elevator down the hall.
碧昂丝 你怎么来这上班了
Beyonce, when'd you start working here?
又是杜恩 他老说这些俏皮话
Oh, Duane. He's always saying stuff like that.
我是杜恩·贝利 正在竞选连任
Duane Bailey. Running for reelection.
真是贵人多忘事
You're joking.
我们两小时前才在停车场见过
I just saw you in the parking lot two hours ago.
原来是你啊
Oh, hey. It's you!
怎么是你啊
Oh, it's you.
你 来这儿干嘛
What... Are you doing here?
我也要参加镇议会的选举
I am entering the race for town council,
我要和你唱对台戏
and I am running against you.
好吧 真是勇气可嘉
Oh. Well, don't you have pluck.
不 我志在必得 所以
No, I plan on winning, so...
我猜你就这么想
Oh, yeah, I bet you do.
玛莎 打扮得不错啊 爱死了
Marcia! Rocking the bangs! Love it.
你知道吗 为何世上小狗千千万
Do you know why, of all the dogs in the world,
我独爱哈巴小猎犬
I breed puggles?
我怎么感觉 你又要借物喻人了
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表