不可能用完
They can't be gone.
我二十几岁时 参加了一个竞赛节目
In my 20s, I went on a game show
赢得了够用一辈子的剃须刀片
and won a lifetime supply of razor blades.
菲尔 时间到了 你的答案是
Okay, Phil, time is up. What is your answer?
3.14159[圆周率]
3.14159.
抱歉 菲尔
Oh! I'm sorry, Phil.
正确答案是香蕉奶油
The correct answer is banana cream.
香蕉奶油
Banana cream.
香蕉奶油 被你考到了
Banana cream. Well, you got me there, chip.
可你也不会空手而归
But you're not leaving empty-handed, no.
你将获得够用一辈子的
You're going home with a lifetime supply
创世纪牌双面剃须刀片
of Genesis twin-blade razors.
什么 一把剃须刀有两面刀片
What?! Two blades in one razor?
老兄 我从未遇过这等好事
Man, it'll ever get be better than that!
你一定是把它们用完了
You must have used them all up.
它说的是够用一辈子
They said "lifetime supply."
亲爱的 你都用了15年免费剃须刀片了
Honey, you got 15 years of free razor blades.
你已经够赢了 别贪心了
Put that in the "Win" column and move on.
老妈 我朋友沃特能来我们家
Mom, is it okay if my friend Walt comes over
和我一起玩《反叛者3》吗
to play "Rebel Fighters 3"?
宝贝 你不觉得和一个八十岁的老头儿
Honey, don't you think it is a little weird
关系那么好有点奇怪吗
that one of your best friends is an eighty-year-old man?
不 忘年交很有趣 他经历过真正的战争
No, it makes it more fun, because he was in a real war.
他会说些很酷的话
He says cool things like
比如"地狱再会吧 克劳斯"
"See you in hell, Klaus."
我都不知道那话是什么意思
I don't even know what that means.
对了老爸 有个医生打电♥话♥来找过你
Oh, hey, dad, some doctor called for you.
桑德弗医生吗
Dr. Sendroff?
对 是他 你当时在洗澡
Yeah, that's it. You're in the shower.
他说什么了
What did he say?
他叫你尽快回电♥话♥
He wants you to call him right away.
那就地狱再会吧 克劳斯
Oh, well. See you in hell, Klaus.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不知道
I don't know.
他昨天给我做了一些检查
He ran a few tests on me yesterday.
他说如果有问题会打电♥话♥给我
He said he'll call if something was wrong.
现在他打了
And now he's calling.
你好 我是菲尔·邓菲
Hi, this is Phil Dunphy.
桑德弗医生打过电♥话♥给我
I'm returning Dr. Sendroff's call
你在开玩笑吗
Are you serious?
-怎么了 -他在去伦敦的飞机上
- What? - He's on a flight to London.
有什么办法可以让我联♥系♥到他吗
Um, is there any way I can reach him,
或者 我能和其他什么人谈谈吗
or--uh, uh, someone else I can talk to?
好吧
Okay. Fine.
请告诉他是紧急事件
Please just tell him it's urgent.
谢谢
Thank you.
天呐
Oh, boy.
亲爱的 我相信没事的
Honey, I am sure it's nothing.
克莱尔 我胳膊下酸软无力
Claire, I'm tender under my arm.
也许是卢克用扫帚打到你了
Maybe Luke hit you with his broomstick
就是你们上次玩魁地奇游戏的时候
when you guys play Quidditch.
我飞得多快啊 他没有碰到过我
I'm way too fast he never touched me.
我可以保证 你绝对没事
I can assure you you are perfectly fine.
你的安慰"真有效"
That's very comforting,
你大学专业是市场营销 又不是医学
coming from a marketing major at a party school.
我看好4号♥马
I like the number 4 horse.
它熟悉这个赛道
He loves this track,
而且它爸爸赢过普里克内斯大奖赛
his dad won the Preakness,
最近三次比赛押它的人都赚了
Last three finishes were in the money.
我看好"米兰达的奇迹"
I like Miranda's miracle.
为什么
Why?
我们班上有个女生叫米兰达
There's this girl Miranda in my class,
她是个美女
and she is really pretty.
如果她也喜欢我 那一定是个奇迹
If she likes me back, it will be a miracle.
你能帮我押两块钱在它身上吗 杰
Would you bet $2 on that one for me, Jay?
没问题 不过你这钱一定是打水漂
Sure, but you are throwing your money away.
你们俩都是
You both are.
7号♥马才是最终的赢家
The winner of the race will be number 7--
"君之乡"
my hometown.
七号♥
Number 7...
它多了三磅肥膘
Well, he's carrying 3 extra pounds,
而且它不擅于长跑
And he hates the distance.
那些都是纸上谈兵
Those are just words on a page.
我和那只马对视时
I look the horse in the eye,
它告诉我 它会是赢家
And he tells me... he is the winner.
马♥会♥说话吗
Tells ya?
-听上去也许有些疯狂 -无需解释
- Perhaps this will sound crazy. - No need for the qualifier.
不过我确实能感知马的灵魂
But I have always been able to see into the soul of a horse.
绝对是我的天赋 我从不怀疑
It is a gift, and I do not question it.
就像我在银行排队时 总在最短的那条
Just like I always end up on the shortest line at the bank.
也许我应该押你这匹马
Maybe I should bet on your horse.
你在开玩笑吧 这可不是纸上谈兵
Are you kidding me? These aren't just words.
上面给你提供了各种各样的信息
They give you all this information,
让你全面掌握情况
so you can make an informed decision
-一押即中 -当然
- and beat the odds. - Yes, of course,
所以手拿赛马报的人"都能发财"嘛
And this is why everybody with a racing form is rich.
来吧 是时候下注了
Now come on. It's time to place our bets.
你的决定是什么 曼尼
What's it gonna be, Manny?
两块钱押"君之乡"
$2 on my hometown.
你确定它会赢吗
You really think he's going to win?
我只知道它的眼睛是这么告诉我的
Well, I only know what he tells me with his eyes.
别问我为什么 也许我前世是一匹马
Don't ask me why, but maybe in some previous life, I was a horse.
或者"牛头马嘴"
Or part of a horse.
嘿 艾丽克斯打过电♥话♥
Oh, hey, Alex called.
她把手♥机♥落在我们这儿了
She left her cell phone here.
她等下会回来取
She's gonna come back and get it.
小卡 你对你的钓鱼奖杯做了什么吗
Cam, did you do something to your fish trophy?
对 我之前忘了它中间那段有趣的部分
Oh, yeah, I forgot about this fun middle part.
它现在看起来像是一只鱼欢快地跃出水面
You see, now it looks like a fish jumping out of the water.
对 刚好盖过了我的光芒
Yeah, right over mine.
我是不是嗅到了酸味 米奇
Do I sense something, Mitch?
只是我的奖杯稍稍高出一点
You know, just because mine's a little taller than yours,
不代表你的奖杯就不受重视了
doesn't make yours any less important.
不 我没有那么想
Oh, no. That's not what I was feeling,
毫无那种自私狭隘的想法
not even a little bit.
天呐 你压根就不想看到我的奖杯被摆出来
Oh, my god. You don't like that I put my trophy up.
我只是觉得有点奇怪
I just think it's a little weird
恰恰在我刚赢回一个奖杯时
that immediately after I win a trophy,
你就把你的陈年旧奖翻出来
You feel the need to dig this thing up
大摇大摆地放在我的奖杯旁边
and plop it down next to mine.
我想你应该知道
I'll have you know
我一直都想把这个奖杯摆出来
that I want to display this for quite some time.
但是我把它装箱放在车♥库♥
But I put it in box in the garage
和我的其他奖杯们尘封在一起
with all my other awards--
没错 复数哦 奖杯们-
Yes, award-z--
只是不想刺♥激♥从没得过奖的你
Out of courtesy to a sadly award-less you.
你那奖杯太可笑了
It looks ridiculous.
我得的是杰出的专业奖项
Mine is a distinguished professional award
由我的同行颁发给我
given to me by my peers,
而你的呢 是在码头上颁发给你的
and yours was given to you on a pier.
你要知道
Okay, well, for your information,
我得奖的时候排场可大了
when I won this, it was a very big deal.
我在杂货店出席了剪彩仪式和签名会
I cut a ribbon at the grocery store and signed autographs.
"捕鱼能手 卡梅隆·塔克"
"Best fishes, Cameron Tucker"
你知道吗 我也想起来了
Oh, you know what? I just remembered!
我的奖杯也有一个有趣的底座呢
Mine comes with a really fun pedestal, too!
噢 来看看
Oh! Look at that!
如此一来才是正确的等级排序嘛
Oh, and proper hierarchy is restored. Mm-hmm.
除非你突然想起来
Unless you suddenly remember
你的小鱼还戴着一顶高帽
that your fish came with a top hat.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表