好吧 不管怎样 你知道吗
Okay. Anyway, you know what?
今晚有个学生联谊会
There is a student mixer going on tonight.
你想去的话 我和其他一些女孩
If you wanna go, me and a bunch of other girls
打算一起过去
are gonna head over there.
噢 那个 我想说 还是算了
Oh! Uh, you know what? That's okay.
我老爸都计划好了
My dad's got this whole thing planned...
不管怎样多谢了
but thank you anyway.
客气 很高兴见到你
No problem. Well, it was nice meeting you.
我也是
Nice meeting you.
多欢乐啊 就我们两个
How fun is this? Just me and you.
我有点紧张
I was a little nervous
怕你没看出这里的独特之处
you wouldn't see what's so special about this place.
我不是逼你一定要考这里 你知道 你
Not that I'm pushing you to come here. You know, you're--
你得自己做决定
You're gonna make your own decisions.
你想跟她们一起去 是不是
You wanna go with them, don't you?
不 按我们的计划来
No, we're doing our thing.
去吧 晚了她们就走了
Yeah, quick. Before they leave.
-真的吗 -去吧 我搞得定
- Are you sure? - Go. I can handle it.
你又不是第一个在满是鸡腿的餐桌前
You're not the first girl to leave me at this table
离我而去的女孩子
with a plateful of chicken wings.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding!
真希望我是开玩笑
I wish I was kidding.
-我... -本不想让你听到的 好好玩
- I... - You weren't supposed to hear that. Have fun.
好的
Okay.
爱你喔
Love you.
爱你喔
Love you.
鼻子整形了
Nose job.
提臀了
Butt lift.
去年夏天 那玩意儿都快垂到地面了
Last summer, that thing was 4 inches off the ground.
她们屁♥股♥上的赘肉都跑哪儿去了
What do they do with all the butt they take out?
我想我知道答案了
I have a theory.
该死 我前男友来了
Oh, damn! Here comes my ex.
-谁啊 兰多夫吗 -还是马可斯
- Who? Randolph? - Marcus?
勒迈克尔吗
LaMichael?
不 是马特 我得走了
No. Matt. I gotta go.
狗血N角恋 好喜欢
Drama. Love it!
姐要的就是这个
This is what I wanted.
谁要再来一杯吗
Who needs a drink?
我还是要点矿泉水吧
I could use a little seltzer water.
再来点香槟吗 克莱尔
More bubbly, Claire?
再来我就"槟至如归"了
Mm, I will be after I get a drink.
看 他那才叫好基友的风范嘛
See, that's what gay is supposed to be like.
你怎么样我不清楚
Okay, I don't know about you,
我内心的激♥情♥欢乐只剩5分钟了
but I got about five minutes of fabulous left in me.
我早就幻想自己在咱家厨房♥里了
Yeah, in my mind, I'm already in our kitchen.
我在看诱人的肉饼在微波炉里旋转
I'm watching my potpie rotate in the microwave.
好吧 好吧 帽子什么时候又流行回来了
Okay. Okay. When did hats come back?
那女人已经来回折腾八趟了
That one's come back about eight times.
老实待一边去吧 老女人
Pick a side of the room, lady.
那啥 那边貌似
All right, there's, like,
有上千人在排队拿酒
a thousand people waiting for wine.
我要试几套衣服
I wanna try on a couple of dresses,
然后朱利安哥带我们去城郊的酒吧玩
And then Julian here's gonna take us to a club across town.
我想我们要回家了
I think we're gonna go home.
啥 为啥 才九点半
What? Why? It's 9:30.
都九点半了
It's 9:30?
什么时候起你们变成居家老妇了
When did you two become such old women?
起初 你们带我去老人院喝麦片粥
First, you take me to that senior center for porridge,
现在连卢克都比你们能熬夜
and now you can't even stay up past Luke's bedtime?
-今天周五 我们都很累 -很疲劳的说
- It's Friday. We get tired on fridays. - We get very tired.
我同时照顾3孩子 累了好多年了
I have 3 children. I've been tired since 2005.
跟姐疯狂去吧 你们开车送我
Let's rally. You're my ride.
如果你想去玩 我可以送你回家
If you want to stay out, I can take you home.
真的吗
Really?
当然
Of course.
那好吧 姐♥妹♥们♥ 回家吧
Okay. All right, girls, go home,
长发盘好 关关灯
roll up your hair, clap out the lights,
而这个人 素昧平生
'cause this guy, who I just met,
就能带我出去好好乐一番
is gonna show me a good time.
好吧 如果他是直男
Okay, well, if he was straight,
这会就是高中重现了
this would be just like high school.
剧情太脑残了
This is ridiculous.
明显她在斗篷里藏了把手♥枪♥
She's obviously got a pistol under that poncho.
你怎么能看下去啊
How do you watch this stuff?
他都在楼上折腾一个多小时了
He's been up there for more than one hour.
-我受不鸟了 -谁在楼上啊
- I can't stand this. - Who's been up there?
罗纳尔多就在她面前洗碗啊
Ronaldo's doing the dishes right in front of her.
我是说曼尼 在他房♥间里
Manny, in his bedroom.
歌♥洛莉亚 你看进去了吗
Gloria, are you even watching this?
我为你才看的
I'm doing this for you.
他到底盒子里藏了什么 不想给我看呢
What does he has in that box that he cannot show to me?
小男孩都会背着妈妈藏秘密
Little boys are supposed to keep secrets from their mothers.
等等 法官从窗缝里偷♥窥♥
Wait. The judge just peeked through the window.
他现在看上了西莉亚了吗
Is he interested in Celia now?
她都能当他女儿了
She could be his daughter.
我猜是给我的生日礼物
I bet it's a birthday gift for me.
有道理 他说什么呢
Yeah, that sounds right. What's he saying?
从没见过他这么恼火
I've never seen him this mad.
等一等
Wait a minute.
我已经在他床底下发现给我的生日礼物了
I already found my birthday gift underneath his bed.
是个大帽子
It's a giant hat.
什么时候起 帽子又流行回来了
When did hats came back anyway?
她伸手到斗篷下面了
Now she's reaching under the poncho.
貌似她要朝罗纳尔多开枪
Like she's gonna shoot Ronaldo.
主角怎么会死呢 当观众白♥痴♥啊
He's the main character, right?
不管了 我要上去看看
That's it. I'm going up there.
等下 歌♥洛莉亚 别去
Wait, Gloria. No. Don't go.
-为什么 -你想啊
- Why not? - Think about it.
一个13岁的小男孩 整天思春
13-year-old boy, talks about girls all day long.
我们电脑的绿坝比五角大楼都严密
We have more security on these computers than the Pentagon.
你觉得他在上面会做什么 独自一人
What do you think he's doing up there... Alone?
你觉得他是租了"爱情动作片"吗
Do you think he ordered some movies?
电影 杂♥志♥ 一切皆有可能
Movies, magazines, whatever the hell.
你怎么可以这么说呢 杰
How dare do you say that, Jay?!
他只是个小男孩 只是个小孩
He's a little boy! He's just a boy.
我不想跟你说话 我要出去走一走
I don't want to talk to you. I'm gonna take a walk.
歌♥洛莉亚 别这样
Gloria, come on.
回来吧 我知道你不是冲我发火
Come back. I know you're not mad at me.
你只是
You just...
她干了什么
Oh! What'd she do?
罗纳尔多
Ronaldo!
[黄钟乐队]
"红中"
Wang chung!
付钱吧 先生们
Pay up, gentlemen!
爽啊
Yes!
多谢了
Thank you!
这么多 真给力
Really? That's so nice.
再来一大罐酒 我的好姑娘
Another pitcher, my good woman.
要是克莱尔知道 肯定会杀了我的
Claire would have killed me if she'd known
我让海莉单独参加派对
that I let Haley go off alone
自己却和一群学生在酒吧玩乐
while I chilled in a bar with some undergrads,
不过我信任我的女儿
But I happen to trust my daughter.
但我还是利用她手♥机♥上的GPS来追踪她的位置
Also, I was tracking her location with the GPS on her phone.
各位 洛斯阿♥拉♥莫斯是哪儿啊
Fellas, Cedar and Los alamos. That's, uh...
是在派凯屋吗
Pi chi house?
派凯屋
Pi chi?
真是的 我的蓝牙怎么用不了
Oh, come on. Why is my bluetooth not working?
天啊 是朗吉纳斯 他一定很生我们的气
Oh, god. It's Longinus. He's gonna be so mad at us.
朗吉 不要怪我们先走了
Hey, Longe. Don't be mad at us for leaving.
我回到我们那桌 所有人都走了
I went back to our spot, and everybody was gone.
谁会对好姐妹做这种事啊
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表