but you know it's gonna end in tears.
对 向来都是
Yeah, always does.
敲门敲门 谁啊
Knock-knock. Who's there?
物理学
Physics.
-谢谢 -不用
- Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
谁应该来发射它
Who's gonna be able to launch it?
我觉得是小卡
I think it should be Cam!
哦不 我觉得应该是我们所有人一起
Oh, no! I think it should be all of us!
所有人 所有人
All of us! All of us!
到这儿来 哇
Just get right here. Whoo!
我必须声明 我没有打♥压♥菲尔所有的梦想
For the record, I don't squash all of Phil's dreams.
只是那些 可能会 注定悲剧的
Just the ones that are, you know, potentially fatal.
我只是想让那孩子准备好来面对现实生活
I'm just trying to get the kid ready for life.
对 如果我们不对他们狠一点
Yeah. Yes, I-if we didn't do this to them,
在社会上也会撞得鼻青脸肿
the world would.
好 大家各就各位准备好要发射了吗
Okay, everybody, in final launching positions?
准备接受羞"乳"吧
Get ready to eat some crow!
羞"乳"的味道可不怎么美味哦
It is not as delicious as it sounds.
好
Okay...
一
Uno!
二 三
Dos! Tres! Three!
怎么回事 小卡
What happened, Cam?
我不知道 我 我不知道
I don't know. I-I don't know.
我们再试一次行吗
Can we do it again?
不 我们只有一个南瓜
No, we only had one pumpkin,
而我们刚刚发射掉了
and we just chunk it.
-就说嘛 我们是对的 -哈 是的
- Well, we were right. - Aw, yeah.
对不起
I'm sorry, guys.
通常我们赢了应该更开心才对啊 对吧
This usually feels a little better, doesn't it?
-是的 -是吧
- Yeah. - Huh? Mm.
好吧 虽然我不愿意承认这点
All right. I-I hate to admit it,
但是当他们把南瓜放进去的时候
but when they put the pumpkin in,
我有一点希望他们能成功
I was kind of hoping it would work.
-是的 -我也是
- Yeah. - Me, too.
好吧 开始幸灾乐祸吧
All right! Let the gloating begin.
你知道吗 其实是一次好的尝试
You know, it was a pretty good try.
我们不需要你们的同情
We don't need your pity.
我们清理一下球场吧
Let's just get this stuff cleaned up.
或者 或者我们可以
Well--or if--if maybe we, um...
-试一下用更大的倾斜角发射 -是的
- We launch it from a steeper angle? - Yeah.
然后 如果你们能有多一些人
Then...maybe if you had somebody else,
一起帮你们拉它
you know, helping you pull the thing.
但是我们没有多余的南瓜了
But we don't have any more pumpkins.
那很简单
That's the easy part!
街坊邻居家家户户门前都有
They're on every porch up and down the block.
-我们可以搞定 来吧 -是的
- Oh, we can handle that. Come on, kid! - Yeah.
来吧 让我们再试一次
Come on. Let's try one.
好吧 我们再试一次
Okay! All right! Let's do it!
我说南瓜大家说射
I say "Punkin," Gang says "Chunkin"!
这个世界上有梦想家 也有现实主义者
There are dreamers and there are realists in this world.
你可能会觉得梦想家们喜欢聚在一起
You'd think the dreamers would find the dreamers
现实主义者又聚成另外的小集体
and the realists would find the realists,
但是往往 二者喜欢混搭在一起
but more often than not, the opposite is true.
如果这个成功了
Maybe if this works,
我们下一个应该发射我做的餐桌装饰
we should launch my centerpiece next.
它没有那么糟糕啦
It wasn't that bad.
你做的手抓饭倒是挺糟糕的
Your rice pilaf was.
杰 小心点儿
Jay, be careful!
好的 准备
Okay. All right.
好 好 继续用力 继续用力
Oh! Oh! Keep going, keep going! Keep going!
其实 梦想家需要现实主义者
You see, the dreamers need the realists
提醒他们 不要把梦想放飞得过高
to keep them from soaring too close to the sun.
而现实主义者
And the realists...
如果没有梦想家的话
Well, without the dreamers,
可能永远无法将梦想放飞
they might not ever get off the ground.
好 下一个一定会穿过球门
Okay! Next one's going through the--the goal thingy,
我能感觉到
I can feel it!
当洛娜 科迪和我做这件事的时候
Now when Lorna, Cody, and I did this, it was--
少说话 多用力
less talkin', more chunkin.
妈妈 我要告诉你一件事
Mom, I need to tell you something.
是什么 宝贝
What is it, honey?
准备
Ready!
海莉开车的时候 我让她分心了
I distracted Haley while she was driving,
我们把你的车撞出了一个凹痕
And we dented your car.
发射
Fire!
姑娘们
Well, girls...
再忍♥三秒 就追究不到你们头上了
Three more seconds, and you would have gotten away with it.
现在射人了吧
Now a human?
过来吧 莉莉
Come here, Lily.
卢克 别犯二
Luke, no.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表