Why do I feel like this is a rhetorical question,
-接着你就要 -因为他们不光讨人爱
- And you're about to l-- - It's because they're lovable, yes,
还是顽强的猎手 不咬死猎物
but they're also tenacious hunters who won't quit
誓不罢休
until the kill is complete.
真的吗 我倒是觉得他们老是汪个不停
Really? 'cause I feel like they just yip a lot.
女士 你会一败涂地的
Look, lady, you're going down.
我六次选举一路全胜
I've won six straight elections.
我可不会输给居里闲人
I don't plan on losing to some bored housewife,
接着当主妇吧 小心失业
so don't quit your lack of a day job.
你给我站住
Excuse me!
你给我站住
Excuse me!
您请等一下
Excuse me.
喂
Hello?
是安妮啊
Anne.
海莉真干得出来
Haley did that?
天啊 好吧
Oh, god. Okay. Um...
我一会再打给你
I'll call you right back.
您有必要知道 先生
For your information, sir,
我才不是居里闲人
I am no bored housewife.
我是想闲闲不下来呢 指示灯怎么还不亮
No, I-I would kill for "Bored." Why isn't this lighting up?
因为这是员工专用
Oh, it's because it's, uh, staff only.
没错
Yeah.
来 请允许我
Here. Allow me to...
不为你效劳了
Not get that for you.
祝你好运
Good luck!
老爸 我把胳膊划伤了
Dad, I cut my arm.
划得够深的呀 老弟
Oh, wow. You sure did, buddy.
我来帮你处理
I'll get you fixed up.
老妈去哪儿了
Where's mom?
她现在属于人♥民♥群众了
She belongs to the people now.
我的过敏症又犯了
My allergies are acting up again.
今天你走运了
Well, it is your lucky day,
因为呢 小姐
Because, missy,
医生老爹应有尽有
Dr. Dad has everything you need.
瞧这葡萄味灵丹圣水的魔力吧
Behold the healing powers of grape flavoring.
妈妈去哪儿了
Where's mom?
她移情别"人"了
Some people took her.
喝了
Drink this.
孩子们 你妈妈现在除了家务之外
Listen, guys, your mom is taking on more responsibilities
还另有职责
outside of the... house,
不过别担心
But don't you worry.
金牌奶爸全 我的妈呀
Good old... Dad-- oh, my goodness!
对不起
I'm so sorry!
你打到我了
You punched me!
爸 你给我的是催睡型的
Dad, you gave me the drowsy kind.
过敏药还有催睡型的吗
There's a drowsy kind?!
我还要复习备考呢
I have to study for a test!
真的好痛啊
Oh! It really hurts!
-我帮你找点冰块 -别 别 别
- Well, I'll get you some ice. - No. No, no, no.
我自己来吧
I'll get it.
你总算赶上了 事情办得怎么样
Oh, you made it. How was it?
怎么了 出什么事了 亲爱的
Why? What's wrong, babe?
-我不想说这个 -说来听听嘛
- I don't want to talk about it. - Do it anyways.
那倒霉孩子十分钟就把我打发了
Uh, this stupid kid's been in the business about ten minutes.
他基本上没看我的方案
He barely looks at my proposal,
还说他想要"惊艳之作"
and he says he wants more "Wow."
他所谓的"惊艳"是什么
What does he mean by more "Wow"?
是种典型"比伯式"美化说法
It's the "Bieber-ization" of America.
[水獭 音似比伯 著名正太歌♥手Justin Bieber]
关水獭什么事
What do beavers have to do with anything?
水獭啊 他们全国到处修水坝
The beavers--they build the dams all over the country
使美国免遭洪灾
so there's no floods,
这就是美国的水獭化
is the "Beaver-ization" Of the Americas.
我们之间的共同语言越来越少
I'm finding there's less and less we can talk about.
那你怎么不告诉他
So why didn't you tell him
你干这行经验丰富
that you've been in the business for such a long time--
说了也没用
It's not gonna make any difference.
他一心想要改革
He wants to make a change.
全工厂上下都要靠这个单子养活
And I got a factory full of people depending on this.
-不然你就告诉他 -拜托 歌♥洛莉亚
- Yeah, but maybe if you tell him that -- - Gloria, please.
我今天很不顺
I-I-I've had a tough day.
先不谈这事了好吗
Can we please not talk about it?
可人家想帮你嘛
But I want to help.
相信我 我倒希望你能帮上忙
Trust me. I wish you had the answers.
我能的
I do!
-各位 -外公好
- Hey, guys. - Hey, grandpa.
-你好啊 杰 -她怎么了
- Hey, Jay. - What's with her?
只是困了 青春期嗜睡
Just tired. Growth spurt.
-大家好啊 -嗨 小姑娘
- Hi, guys. - Hi, baby girl.
莉莉 你好嘛
Hola, Lily. How are you?
大爸二爸吵架了
Dads are fighting.
没有 我们没吵架
No, uh, we're not fighting.
宝贝 绝对没有
No, not at all, honey.
没吵架 宝贝 玩去吧 好吗
No. Okay, uh, go play, sweetheart. Okay?
我们玩积木去吧 堆积木去
Let's go play with some blocks. Let's go stack some blocks.
好吧 我们之所以吵架是因为
All right. Okay, the reason we're fighting
[克林特·伊斯特伍德饰演的硬汉角色]
他竟然自以为是警探哈里
is 'cause this one thinks he's dirty Harry.
真难想象伊斯特伍德穿你身上那样的丑衬衫
Having a hard time picturing Clint Eastwood in that shirt.
好 我问问你
Okay, let me ask you something.
今天 有个家伙在红灯时撞了我们的车
Today, at a stoplight, a guy ran into our car,
然后肇事潜逃
and then just took off.
我想去追他 而米奇尔
I wanted to chase after him. Mitchell...
很淡定地报了警
kept a level head and called the police.
切 警♥察♥ 他们不都忙着扫黄禁药吗
Pfft. Police. Aren't they too busy winning the war on drugs?
你们评评理 我们俩谁的处理方法♥正♥确
Okay, so which one of us did the right thing?
肇事逃逸 必须追捕
Hit and run. Gotta chase him down.
我成天就追着人跑
I chase the people all the time.
不不 那样既不负责任 又危险
No. No. That's--that's irresponsible and dangerous.
好吧 要是他有枪怎么办
Okay, well, what if he had been armed?
他车尾贴着希拉里的头像 肯定是个禁枪派
He wasn't armed. He had a Hillary bumper sticker.
不只这一回
This isn't an isolated incident.
今早他看布偶电影时还冲别人发疯
This morning he flipped out at somebody at the muppet movie.
你们撇下我去看布偶电影吗
You saw the muppet movie without me?
不是的
Oh, no.
宝贝 不是的 我们是进错影厅看错片了
No, honey. Just the first two numbers.
莉莉 不是的
No, lily. Wait.
大家好 菲尔 你在哪儿 宝贝
Hi. Hi. Hi. Phil, where are you, honey?
有事跟你谈 你知道咱女儿闯什么祸了吗
I need to talk to you. Do you know what our daughter did?
没啥 她很好 在看书呢
Nothing. She's fine. She's reading.
不是她 是海莉 海莉给我出来
No, not her. Haley. Haley!
-过来 我有话问你 -她在这儿呢
- Come over here. I want to talk to you. -There she is.
没缺胳膊少腿
Not a scratch on her.
你有什么要告诉我们的吗
Do you have something you want to say to us?
-这个... -让我帮你说吧
- Uh... - Mm... Let me help you out here.
伪造身份证
Fake ID's?
-什么 -正是
- What?! - Mm-hmm.
海莉想给自己和她朋友弄些假身份证
Haley tried to get her and her friends some fake ID's.
我买♥♥假身份证不是为了买♥♥酒
I wasn't gonna use them for drinking.
我们只是想去酒吧看场乐队表演
We just wanted to get into this club to see a band.
她收了他们一笔钱 然后弄丢了
She took a bunch of money from them and then she lost it.
-多少钱啊 -900美元
- How much? - $900.
-我的天 -开什么玩笑
- Oh, my god! Oh! - You're kidding me!
真不怨我
It's not my fault!
我把钱给了那家伙 他把我们给忽悠了
I gave money to this guy. He's the one who ripped us off.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
-噢 我撞门上了 -是啊
- Oh. I ran into a door. - Yeah.
-你的脸怎么了 -老爸打的
- What happened to your face? - Dad hit me.
纯属意外
It was an accident.
-菲尔 -我当时是想撕开创可贴
- Phil! - I was trying to open up a band-aid!
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
-青春期嗜睡吧 -到底怎么了
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表