原意为律师追着救护车里的伤者 要求帮忙打官司]
好好笑哦 因为我已献身于法律事业
Yeah, it's funny because it's what I've dedicated my life to.
是和那个名字很搞笑的DJ见面吗
Oh, is this that meeting with the deejay with the funny name?
布克·贝尔
Booker Bell.
-布克·贝尔 -布克·贝尔吗
- Booker Bell. - Booker Bell?
大家听好了
Everybody now!
布克·贝尔是史上最伟大的
Booker Bell was only the greatest deejay
交通台广播DJ
in the history of drive time radio.
他有几块湿地被开放商看上了
Yeah, well, now he has some wetlands that developers want,
我们希望让他捐给保护区
and we're trying to get him to donate for preservation.
我还在跑公路生意那会儿
When I was on the road selling,
总是听布克的广播呢
I used to listen to Booker all the time.
"整盅电♥话♥"差不多就是他发明的
He practically invented the prank phone call.
好了 祝我好运吧
Okay. Wish me luck.
好运哦 亲爱的
Good luck, sweetie!
布克会先搞一段恶作剧
Booker would play a prank,
那个倒霉蛋会被整得七窍生烟
the sucker would be twisting in the wind,
就在你忍♥无可忍♥的时候
and just when you couldn't stand it anymore,
他就会说 "猜猜整盅电♥话♥整到谁了"
he'd say, "Guess who just got their bell rung!"
老天 我真想见他一面
God, I'd love to meet him.
他们就约在雷记餐厅
Oh, they're just going down to Rae's.
你赶快飞奔过去吧
You should pop down.
-他见到粉丝肯定很开心 -我没想好
- I'm sure he'd love to meet a fan. - I don't know.
有一次去见波兹·斯加格斯 我话都说不利索了
I met Boz Scaggs once, got all tongue-tied.
[上世纪六、七十年代蓝调灵魂歌♥手的代表]
噢 你可以的
Oh, you'll be fine.
糟糕 莉莉 亲爱的 该去学校了
Oh! Oh, Lily, it's time for school, sweetie.
我可以送她去啊
Oh, I can take her.
那就太谢谢你了
Oh. That'd be great.
我正好帮你收拾收拾厨房♥
Yeah, it'd give me some more time to clean the kitchen.
扫扫尘之类的
Maybe do a little dusting.
很好吃 小卡
Delicious, Cam.
安妮真棒 集风趣可爱贴心于一身
Annie was amazing, so funny and cute and sweet.
-要说几遍 -昨晚她画了幅画送我
- Yeah, you've said. - She made this for me last night.
瞧她的签名 "A"写得多萌啊 还打个卷儿
Look how she signs her name with that big loopy "A."
我得把它裱起来
I'm totally going to frame this.
4年前我也给海莉画过一张
I made this for Haley four years ago.
您觉得这张被裱起来了吗
You think this got framed?
她捏成团扔垃圾桶了
She tossed it in the garbage...
背面还写满了"海莉·乔纳斯三兄弟共有的夫人"
Right after she wrote "Mrs. Haley Jonas Brothers"
[深受美国少女喜爱的偶像摇滚乐队]
写了大概30遍
on it, like, 30 times.
光是税金减免就已经很诱人了
The tax write-off alone makes financial sense.
更别提对环境的诸多好处了
You know, even if you take the environment out of it.
别不提环境问题啊
Well, don't take the environment out of it.
没了湿地 就没了鸭子
Without the wetlands, there's no ducks,
没了鸭子 就没东西让我射着玩了
and without the ducks, there's nothing for me to shoot at.
好吧 虽然我们考虑的角度不同
Okay. Well, we're shooting from two different angles,
但希望最终能达成一致意见
but, uh, hopefully we'll end up at the same place.
-米奇 -爸
- Mitch. - Dad?
我忍♥不住过来跟他打个招呼
I just had to stop down and meet this guy.
布克·贝尔你好 我是波兹·斯加格斯
Booker Bell, I'm Boz Scaggs--
错了 我是杰·普里契特 妈的
No! I mean Jay Pritchett. Damn it.
-很高兴见到你 -真是太荣幸了
- It's nice to meet you. - This is such an honor.
你一直是我最喜欢的电台主持人
You are hands down my favorite radio personality of all time.
你真会逗人开心
That's kind of you to say.
好了 谢谢你特意过来一趟 爸
Okay. Well, thanks for stopping by, dad.
我得跟你聊件趣事
You know, I gotta tell you one thing.
回头我们在家里聊吧
I'll see you back at the house.
有次我从扬斯敦开往糖果河
One time when I was driving from Youngstown to Sugar Creek,
你给一个猫砂公♥司♥的人打去整盅电♥话♥
You called this guy at a kitty litter company
让他带900磅猫砂过去
and you asked him to bring over 900 pounds of litter,
当时背景音乐是一群狮子在咆哮
and in the background, you hear all these lions roaring, and...
我都快把肺笑出来了 差点出事
I-I laughed so hard, I almost had an cicident.
车出事还是人出事
The car or you?
你还是那么逗
Funny as ever!
-随便吧 -你跟老一帮的还有联♥系♥吗
- Anyway... - Hey, are you still in touch...with the old gang?
时髦奶奶 还有宇航员克莱德
Grandma groovy? Spaceman Clyde?
-开玩笑吗 老一帮就是我 -骗谁呢
- Are you kidding? I am the old gang. - No way.
我或许老了 但跳起布吉舞来毫不费力
I may be old, but I still know how to boogie.
天呐 简直如她亲临现场
My god, it's like she's here!
就是她啊
She is here!
你怎么还不明白呢
How are you still not getting this?
那角色就是他演的
That's her.
抱歉 一会就来
Excuse me for a sec.
你搞什么飞机啊
What are you doing?
咋了 我是他的粉丝 过来打个招呼而已
What? I'm a fan. I came down to say hi.
我们可是在进行工作会谈
This is a business meeting.
你完全没意识到很不合时宜吗
Do you have any idea how inappropriate this is?
当然 你肯定觉得无所谓
No. No, of course you don't,
因为在你看来 律师的工作不过是
because as far as you're concerned, all a lawyer does
走进法庭 面对法官 以及准备钓律师的白熊女
is walk into a bar with a rabbi and a polar bear.
[Bar有酒吧和法庭的意思
白熊比喻意图勾搭律师的女性]
是灰熊啦 不然的话 当酒保...
Grizzly, 'cause otherwise, when the bartender--
爸 我在工作
Dad! I'm working!
你是在丢我们父子两个人的脸
You're embarrassing both of us!
拜托您赶紧走吧
Please, you gotta go!
好吧 我没意识到那一点
All right. I didn't realize that.
没错 你是没有
Yeah. Yeah. You didn't.
抱歉 走吧
I'm sorry. Go.
我的疯狂粉丝呢
Hey. Where's my stalker?
他走了 终于摆脱他了
Oh, he's gone. I got rid of him.
他缠着你喋喋不休 真不好意思
Sorry that he attacked you like that.
缠着
Attacked?
没有的事 都习以为常了
No. I don't mind a little smoke up my bombers.
我只是觉得工作商谈是件正经事
Well, I just thought since this was supposed a business meeting.
我们应该
We should...
你觉得有个人让我心情愉快会
And you thought maybe having somebody make me feel good would
破坏商谈吗
wreck it?
我跟我爸的关系一直很紧张
There's--there's been a lot of tension between me and my dad.
我现在住在他家 所以有点
I'm actually staying at his house and it's just a...
所以你赶走一个为你敞开大门的人是吗
Oh, so you chased away a man who's opened his home to you?
我觉得我好像要搞砸了
I get the sense that I'm losing you.
我能跟时髦奶奶谈吗
Could I talk to Grandma Groovy?
亲爱的 我回来啦
Honey, I'm home!
这么早就回来了啊 亲爱的
Well, I didn't expect you so early, dear.
你怎么在啊
What? You?
看看谁来给咱家修桌子了
Yeah. Look who came by to fix the table.
我正好有些闲工夫
Well, I had some time to kill,
所以就顺道来给你老婆送修理工具了
so I thought I'd drop by with that tool your wife needed.
-真是个大好人啊 -没错
- Wow. What a guy. - Yeah.
他还带了酒哦
He also brought some wine.
昨晚你说你喜欢喝
Well, you said you liked it last night,
正好我家里有几瓶放着没人喝
so I had a couple extra bottles lying around.
老兄 女孩的心思都被你猜透了
Boy, do you know the way to this gal's heart.
我来不只是帮你家修桌子
I didn't just come here to fix your table
顺便把你老婆灌醉的
and get your wife drunk.
我其实是来告诉你
I actually decided to give you
由你来做我的房♥产经纪人
that listing on the sycamore property.
真的吗 太棒了
Really? That's great.
不如今晚到我家来吃晚饭吧
Yeah. Why don't you, uh, come over for dinner tonight?
我们可以谈谈细节 简单熟悉一下
And, uh, we'll work out all the details. One entree.
克莱尔 你也一起来吧
Claire, you should come, too.
不了 不了 你们谈生意
Oh, no, no. No, no, if it's business--
我强烈要求
I insist.
-盛情难却 我们会到的 -好吧
- He insists. We'll be there. We're coming. - Okay.
7点怎么样
Yeah, shall we say, uh, 7:00?
-7点可以 -说定了
- 7:00 sounds great. - Okay.
好的
All right.
-不用送了 -行
- I'll let myself out. - Okay.
惊了
Wow.
我也觉得很震惊
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表