In fact, I-I-I helped to put all the lights on this path.
20年前的事了
20 years ago,
[维护女性权益 抗♥议♥强♥奸♥等对女性的侵害]
我和朋友一些朋友参加完"维护女性"运动
some friends and I took back the night. So...
我想我刚刚
I-I think I just...
-有点让她难堪了 -只是有点吗
- I embarrassed her a little. - "A little"?
程度过轻 你那衣服才叫让我有点难堪
That sweatshirt embarrasses me "A little."
是女儿 鉴定完毕
Yep, that's a daughter.
今晚是怎么了
Tonight was insane.
你干吗要表现得那样
Why did you have to act like that?
你正在参加一个派对
You were at that party.
我看到你正和某个兄弟会男孩说活
I see you talking to frat boys, and--
这不就是此行的目的吗 感受大学校园
Isn't that why we're here, so I can experience college?
要是我真来了大学 你会怎么做
I mean, what are you gonna do when I actually go?
不知道 也许会抓狂
I don't know. Freak out, I think.
听着
Look...
你长这么大 都是我在保护你
Your whole life, my job has been to protect you--
甜蜜的负担
A job I kinda love.
现在看来我不得不提前退休了
Now I feel like I'm being forced into early retirement.
我只是想找到你 确保你安然无恙
I just needed to find you and make sure you were okay...
坚守到最后一口气在
For as long as I still get to do that.
你总是这样
Just like you--
惹我发火然后又让我感动
Piss me off and then say something sweet.
我要到秋季才走呢
I'm not leaving until the fall.
也许那时能找到个方法
Maybe by then I can figure out
设计出什么东西保护着你
how to put a force field around you.
我一直在寻求解决之道
I've been working on that one
自从第一次帮你系安全带起就开始了
Since the first time I tried to fasten you into your car seat.
当时我把你绑的太紧了
I pinched your chunky little thigh.
虽然你这是在间接说我胖
Even though you basically just called me fat.
好了
So...
这真的很好玩吗
Is it really fun?
什么
What?
不会吧
No!
我们都纠结于为人之限
We all struggle with limitations...
有一些我们愿意接受
Some we're willing to accept...
我现在只想回家
You know, I just wanna be home,
靠着沙发读点书
reading on opposite ends of the sofa.
还有一些我们不愿接受
And some we're not.
我那样做太尴尬了
I'm so embarrassed I did that.
你只是做那个 我们很欣慰
I'm just so happy that that was all it was.
怎么 你以为我在做什么
Why? What'd you think I was doing?
永葆童心也未尝不可
It's never too late to grow in life.
天哪
Oh, my god!
有了我们的专利助长器
"Thanks to our patented lengthenator,
您将最高能增高4英寸
you can increase your height by up to 4 inches."
难以置信 他居然花了50美元来买♥♥
I can't believe he would spend $50 on this thing.
就是嘛
I know.
这些钱都够他订两年的花♥花♥公♥子♥了
He could've got a 2-year subscription to "Playboy" For that.
他不会去订什么花♥花♥公♥子♥
He's not getting the "Playboy" Ever! Ow!
他只是个小孩
He's a little boy!
等我们明早起来会不会发现
Wouldn't it be great if we woke up tomorrow
我们的车已经回来了
and our car had found its way home?
我觉得事情不会这么发展
Yeah, I feel that's not the way it's gonna happen.
我在农场就遇到过
Happened on the farm one time.
一场龙♥卷♥风♥卷走了我们的一头牛犊
A tornado scooped up one of our calves,
谁知道卷到哪去了 可六个月后
Dropped it who knows where. Six months later,
一头成年牛沿着车道走回来了
A full-grown cow comes walking up the driveway--
一样的花纹 一样的叫声
Same markings, same moo.
-那晚 我们 -我们大餐了一顿
- That night, we-- - We ate like kings.
之前我说过这故事
Okay, I've told it before.
我的天哪 那是我们的车
oh, my gosh! It's our car!
看来你们见过我老婆了
I see you've met my wife.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表