Okay?
我今年真的有开始努力
I did start trying this year.
我知道的 你努力了
I know you did. You did.
没有什么好羞耻的
You have nothing to be ashamed of.
你也一样
Neither do you.
还是有点不一样的
It's a little bit different.
不 其实完全一样
No, it's exactly the same.
不同的是 你一直都很努力
Except you tried really hard the whole time,
而不是临时抱佛脚
not just at the end.
你说的对
You're right.
是一样的
It is the same.
我们没什么可感到羞耻的
We have nothing to be ashamed of...
一起把它打开吧
So let's open that together.
对 打开吧
Yeah, open it.
什么 不行 你们在这儿干吗
What? No! What are you doing here?
来嘛海莉 我们都相信你
No. Come on, haley. We believe in you.
开封吧
Do it!
实在没学校要 就来给我打工
You can always work for me.
来吧 你可以的 你可以的
Come on. You can do it. You can do this.
-来吧海莉 -好吧
- Come on, Haley. - All right.
打开 打开 打开 打开
Open. Open, open, open.
亲爱的邓菲小姐
"Dear Miss Dunphy,
我们很遗憾地通知你
We regret to inform you..."
宝贝儿
Oh, honey.
虽然我们现在不能给你入学通知
"While we cannot offer you admission at this time,
但你是很棒的候选人 因此
"You are a promising candidate, and therefore
我们很乐意将你放在候选名单中
We would like to place you on our wait list!"
我的天 我进候选名单了
Oh, my god, I got wait-listed!
我们收下了
We will take it!
太好了
Yeah!
恭喜啊 恭喜啊
Congratulations! Congratulations!
我们女儿可能要去上大学了
Our daughter might be going to college!
菲尔 看
Phil, look.
一个停车牌
A stop sign.
写着你收
It's addressed to you.
亲爱的克莱尔 我赢了 你输了
"Dear Claire, I won. You lost.
收下你傻兮兮的停车标志
"Here's your stupid stop sign.
下次要想来烦扰我
"Next time you think about bothering me,
请也"停止"吧
"Please take its advice.
议员 可敬的杜恩·贝利敬上
Your councilman, the honorable Duane Bailey."
亲爱的 你做到了
Honey, you did it!
我做到了
I did it.
我让邻里变得更安全了
I made our neighborhood a little bit safer.
我搞不好已经救了人命了
I may have even saved life.
你个傻缺 有停车标志呢 你不识字吗
You idiot, there's stop sign! Can't you read?
我们需要减速带
we need speed bumps.
不不 不行 亲爱的
No, no. No! Honey!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表