Hey, that kind of worked out.
嘿 我真是妙语连珠啊
Come on, Haley.
别磨蹭了 海莉
Jay, you are gonna love this wrapping paper
杰 你肯定会爱死这包装纸
It'll be fun.
很有趣的
A lot of fun. We can go to Target. Okay?
很好玩的 我们去塔吉特好吗
I was just wo you guys. Let's go! Let's go!
伙计们 我在想 出门了出门了
Come on, let's go!
快点 走啦
So it's it's just me and Lily getting the tree, then?
这么说 就我跟莉莉去买树吗
Hello? Hello?
有人吗 有人吗
My mom tells me it's "Xmas" in a text?
我妈发短信告诉我今天"圣快"?
Yeah, well, my mom canceled in a voice mail
总比我妈好 甩条留言就放我们鸽子
and told me she had a boyfriend in a newsletter,
用条简讯通知我们她谈了新男友
So... Join the team.
所以 欢迎加入悲情二人组
Put some clothes on. We're getting a tree.
穿上外套吧 咱要去买圣诞树
Luke!
卢克
At what?
看哪儿
What do you mean, "at what"? I said "Luke."
什么叫"看哪儿" 我说的是"卢克"
I am looking.
我在看啊
I know you are. Stay on the beams.
我知道你在看 乖乖待在横梁上
Maybe it's here.
可能在这儿
Ay, dios mio! El diablo! It's back!
天呐 见鬼了 又来了
What is so special about that angel, anyways?
话说 那小天使有什么特别的
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess nana made it for mom and uncle Mitchell
估计是外婆给妈妈和米奇尔舅舅做的
when they were kids.
小时候的玩具
Ay, that's nice.
哇 真幸福
Look where you're going!
"看着"脚下[歧义:卢克 你去哪]
To open more boxes.
去开其他箱子
Oh, you said "look where you're going," didn't you?
你刚刚说的是"小心脚下的地板" 是吗
Yes.
是的
Every time you said "Luke",
每次你说"卢克"的时候
I though you said "look".
我都以为你说的是"看"
I don't hear the difference.
我觉得发音一样啊
It's not that hard. One is my name.
不难区分的 "一个"是我的名字
Juan is not your name!
你才不叫"一哥"呢
Stop kidding around and look, Luke!
别老开玩笑 看着点 卢克
Ay, I get it. "look" sounds like "Luke."
我懂了 "看"听起来和"卢克"很像
Yes. Thank god.
你终于懂了 感谢上帝
I've been carrying that one around for three years.
我都被你叫错三年了
Ugh. There's like a hundred things on this list.
天呐 购物清单列了近百条
I know, but it's just the two of us. It's fun.
我知道 母女同心 其利断金 多有趣啊
Okay, it's not Fake Mother's Day.
拜托 是假圣诞节 又不是假装母亲节
Ugh! This place is huge!
这个地方实在太大了
Oh, plus we have to cook dinner!
而且我们还要做晚餐
This is impossible.
简直是不可能完成的任务
Listen to me.
听着
Your whole life has led to this moment.
你前半生的努力 就为此一战
All the training, the hours of dedication...
所有的训练 付出的时间
There's not a soul alive who can touch you
世上简直没有任何人
when it comes to shopping,
在购物上能比得过你
and, baby, you know it.
宝贝儿 你是知道的
Look at me.
看着我
Be you.
拿出你的本事来
Give me that list.
把清单给我
Never been more proud in my life.
真心自豪啊
Come on. No.
来吧 等等
This way.
走这边
What about this one?
这棵怎么样
Let's see. No. No.
让我看看 不 不行
I'm sorry, I know I'm being really O.C.D. right now,
对不起 我知道我现在有点强迫症
But there's something very particular that I'm looking for.
但我想找到完全合意的那一棵
It needs to be a douglas fir, at least 8 feet tall,
必须是花旗松 至少8英尺高
and look good from all sides.
而且360度无死角
Exactly. No bald spots.
完全同意 不能有秃枝
Yes. Thank you. Thank you.
对 谢谢理解
The key is symmetry, right?
关键是要对称的树 是吧
*O, symmetry. O, symmetry *
*哦 对称树 哦 对称树*
How come we never go shopping together?
为什么我们从来没有一起逛过街
Because I hate shopping. I do, too!
因为我讨厌逛街 我也是
Okay, this one. Wait.
来看看这棵 看看
Oh. No, no, no. Oh, no, no, no, no.
不行不行 不行 完全不行
Uh, I think I know what you're looking for,
我大概知道你们想要哪种了
And we just got a shipment that might be perfect for you.
我们刚到一批货 一定合你们心意
Okay, wow.
没搞错吧
Just because my uncle is clearly gay...
虽然我舅舅基态毕露
Let's not... doesn't mean he'd ever want your tacky pink tree.
先别 但未必就喜欢你们的恶俗粉红树
And frankly, we'd rather throw some lights on a coatrack
坦白讲 我们宁愿把衣帽架改成圣诞树
than have to deal with knuckle draggers like you
也不愿意跟你这种肥仔做买卖
today of all days.
白白糟蹋了这大好节日
December 16th.
12月16日
Okay, first of all, amazing.
好吧 首先呢 了不起的演讲
Second of all... I was pointing to the truck.
再者 我指的是那辆卡车
It's full of 8 foot douglas firs.
里面都是8英尺高的花旗松
It's behind the pink tree.
在那棵粉色小树后面
Second of all,
再者
Uh, we're we're gonna go ahead and take, uh, this this tree...
我们 我们打算买这棵 这棵树
That one.
就那棵
And we're going to tie it onto our car ourselves.
而且我们打算自己把它运到车上
You bet you will.
我也没打算帮你
I have two daddies. He gets it, Lily.
我有两个爹地 人家懂的 莉莉
Cam and Jay you know, sort of sounds like a bird.
小卡和杰 听起来像小鸟的名字
"The migratory patterns of the Cam and Jay..."
"小卡和杰的迁徙路线"
Do you have any more tape in that thing?
你那抽屉里还有胶带吗
Do I have more tape in that?
我那抽屉里还有没有胶带呢
I got a tank full of tape, Mister.
有满满一箱呢 先生
What do you want? Invisible? Satin finish?
你想要哪种 透明胶 抛光胶
Uh, double sided? Whatever. Whatever.
还是双面胶 随便 都行
That's interesting.
有点儿意思
I doubt that it is, but what?
我可不觉得 不过你指的什么
Well, I mean the way you wrap a gift.
我是说你包礼物的方式
That's a lot of tape. Nobody can get in.
你用了很多胶带 像是对别人设防
Kind of like... You know...
就好像 你知道的
I mean, well, you let me in,
我想说 你接受了我
But in general, w
但是总体来说
Why so much tape, Jay?
为什么要用那么多胶带呢 杰
Why are you wearing a sweater
你穿毛衣干什么
when it's 95 degrees out?
外面现在95华氏度[约35摄氏度]
It's my Christmas sweater.
这是我的圣诞毛衫啊
Based on those stains,
上面汗迹斑斑
you are the Christmas sweater.
你是圣诞"汗衫"才对吧
Well, who's been a very good boy?
看看 谁是最孝顺的人
So...
来
Okay. Are we gonna talk about the elephant in the room,
好吧 我们直接"打开天窗说亮话"
which is ironic because it's so tiny?
不过真讽刺 礼物跟大象比实在太小了
A man doesn't give another man a gift this small.
男人之间不会送这么小只的礼物
Oh, what do you think it is, a ring?
你以为那是什么 求婚戒指吗
Was there wine with this cork?
这瓶塞是有塞着酒的吧
Yes, there was, and we drank it on...
没错 喝这酒的时候我们在
Oh, we drank it on, uh... Eh?
喝这酒的时候我们在...什么
On that boat.
在那艘船上
You have no idea.
你完全不记得了
I can't even remember my own anniversary, Cam.
小卡 我连自己的周年纪念日都记不住
How would I have remembered having had wine with my son's boyfriend?
怎么还会记得和儿婿喝酒的事儿
No, I do this. This is my fault.
不 我总是这样 这是我的错
I I attach too much meaning to things.
我赋予了这东西太多的感情意义
I mean, we watched our first football game together five years ago,
5年前 那是我们第一次同看橄榄球比赛
and I feel the need to save the cork
那时你用一瓶酒招待我
from the bottle of wine you served.
我觉得意义重大 故把瓶塞留作纪念
I mean, who does that?
谁会做这样的傻事呢
It's not your only gift, by the way.
对了 这不是我送你的唯一礼物
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表