再想想吧
think again.
好皮肤只能再见
Good-bye, beautiful skin.
如丝般秀发也永别了
Farewell, silky hair.
就等着穿艾丽克斯给你的旧衣服吧
And hello, Alex's hand-me-downs,
因为商店里的你是买♥♥不起了
'cause you can't afford to shop.
这针见"血"了
Good one.
你觉得这行得通吗
Do you think that this is gonna work out?
能啊
Yes.
我说的是我爹妈那边
Well, for my parents, I mean.
至于你嘛
For you?
不能
No.
天呐
God.
我真的太想跟海莉一块生活了
I just wanna live with Haley so bad.
我在怀俄明那么长时间 没办法和她在一起
It's like, I missed all this time with her in Wyoming.
现在回来了她又要去上大学 我怕失去她
Then I thought I was gonna lose her again to college.
别担心 我罩着你 有我在就不可能
Don't worry. I got your back, buddy. That's not gonna happen.
你那是什么意思
What does that mean?
迪兰 把门关上
Dylan, shut the door.
卧室的门
The bedroom door.
抱歉 抱歉
Excuse me. Excuse me.
那个
Okay.
我们非常困惑
We're very confused.
能有人告诉我们到底发生什么事了吗
Can somebody please just tell us what's happening?
有人跟祖母说了宝宝的事
Somebody told the grandmother about the baby,
她本来不该知道的
and she wasn't supposed to know.
要我说 是那迷死人的神父说的
If you ask me, it was the sexy priest.
够了
Enough!
不是神父
It wasn't the priest.
是我
It was me.
爱德华多
Eduardo!
到底咋回事
What's happening?
是的 我还活着
Yes, I am alive.
没错 我是个放羊的
And I may be just a ranch hand,
但是我告诉了你祖母孩子的事
but I'm the one that told your abuela about the baby.
我告诉她是因为我向你母亲发过誓
I told her because I swore to your mother
要照顾你们家人
to look after your family.
你的母亲
Your mother...
是我的情人
was my lover.
等一下 我现在得把英文翻成成西语
Ay, wait a minute. Now I go from English to Spanish.
我们现在能见宝宝了吗
C-can we please just see our baby?
不能
No!
-祖母 -祖母
- Abuela? - Abuela?
她说她要抚养孩子长大
She's saying that she's going to raise the baby.
不是吧
No.
小卡
Cam.
过来 过来
Come here. Come on.
你猜怎么的 突然间你就已经六十岁了
Guess what? Suddenly, you're 60 years old,
牙都掉光了 在一块不毛之地上瞎晃悠
wandering toothless and alone in a postapocalyptic wasteland.
等一下 迪兰是怎么拿到核武器代码来着
Wait a second. How did Dylan get the nuclear codes again?
在机器人战争的时候
During the robot wars.
好了 我想你♥爸♥有点
Okay, I think your father might have gotten
扯太远了 亲爱的 重点是
a little bit off-track here. Honey, listen, the point is,
你今天所做的一切决定
The choices you make today--
不 重点是
No, no, the point is,
事情不一定非要向坏的方向发展
is that it doesn't have to turn out so bad.
她说的对
She's right.
不一定 卢克
It doesn't. Luke?
昨天寄来的
This came yesterday.
是什么
What is it?
是那大学寄来的
It's from that college.
你被录取了 海莉
You got in, Haley.
-迪... -我的天
- Oh, D-- - Oh, my god.
-你被大学录取了 -什么
- You got into college? - What?!
太好了
That's amazing!
是昨天寄来的
It came yest-- yesterday?
卢克 你为什么要藏起来
Luke, why were you hiding this?
不知道
I don't know.
你不想让她去上大学吗
Do you not want her to go to college?
我不关心
I don't care.
你会想我的
Aw! You're gonna miss me!
闭嘴 我才不会 再也不告诉你任何事了
Shut up! I am not! I'm never telling you anything again.
抱歉 小兄弟 但大学她还是得去上的
Sorry, little dude, but she's gotta go to college,
哪怕这意味着她不能和我同居
Even if that means that she can't live with me.
迪兰
Oh, Dylan.
不过你能答应我一件事吗
Could you do one thing for me, though?
能让我陪你去参加毕业舞会吗
Could you take me to your prom?
-你真的想吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
如果你去上大学 不再回来了
I mean, if you go off to college and you don't come back here,
我希望你能记住我
I want you to remember me.
我要做你的安吉拉·威尔金斯
I wanna be your Angela Wilkins.
-妈 -什么事
- Mom? - Yes.
我说你老得不能穿的那条紫色裙子
Can I borrow that purple dress I said you were
能借我吗
too old for?
你可真会借东西 好吧
Mm, in spite of that, yeah. Yeah.
邓先生
Mr. D.
你有没有礼服可以借我的
Do you have a tuxedo I could borrow?
当然有 这可是我的结婚礼服
Yeah, sure. I mean, it's the tux I got married in,
是双排扣的[两块胸肌]
So it's double-breasted.
太好了 我也是
Perfect. So am I.
好吧
Okay.
我去买♥♥点吃的垫垫肚子
I'm going to get something for my stomach.
快刷呀
Oh, come on, swipe.
刷呀
Swipe!
米奇尔 来帮我一下
M-mitchell, I need your help.
刷不了 我现在也没心情"找收银员"
It won't swipe, and I'm in no condition to "See cashier."
米奇尔
Mitchell.
米奇尔
Mitchell.
米奇尔
Mitchell?
米奇 米奇尔 你去哪里啊
Mitch--Mitchell! Where are you going?!
我受够了 小卡
I'm just sick of it, Cam.
米奇尔 回来我们聊聊
Mitchell, come back here and talk to me.
这里有土狼 还有吸毒的
There are coyotes out here and--and meth addicts!
小卡 每一次
Every time, Cam.
每一次有人说我们能领养个孩子
Every time someone says that we're getting a-a baby,
我都寄以希望
I get my hopes up and then...
却总是以失望而告终 我...
And then when it all falls apart, I...
我们又得从头到尾再经历一遍
We just have to go through the whole thing again.
但同时 我们已经拥有的孩子
And then meanwhile, the child that we do have
正在演出 但我们却错过了
is--is at a recital, and--and we're missing it.
我知道
I know.
我和你一样沮丧
I'm as frustrated as you are.
是吗 因为我不
Are you? Because I-I don't--
我不知道我还能承受多少次
I don't know how much more of this I can take.
我心力憔悴
I am--I am so tired
失望透顶
and--and just disappointed.
累到无以复加
And... I'm just tired.
那我们缓缓吧
Then let's take a break.
真的吗
Really?
我们俩一直这样撑着
It must be exhausting,
肯定已经精疲力竭了
always keeping it together for the both of us.
我也累了
And I'm tired, too.
我觉得我躺在块石头上了
I think I'm lying on a rock.
我躺在我的"磐石"旁边
I'm lying next to my rock.
人一辈子 有些时刻是永远无法忘怀的
There's certain moments in life that you never forget,
比如说我第一次将曼尼拥入怀中
Like when I held Manny in my arms for the very first time.
我很紧张 我不知所措
I was nervous. I didn't know what I was doing.
怎么样
What do you think?
-俊男靓女啊 -我们的宝贝女儿
- You guys look amazing. - Oh, our little girl!
看到他的成长让我兴奋不已
And I was excited to see him grow up.
-拜拜 宝贝 -玩得开心
- Bye, sweetie. - Have fun, man.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表