it's a great way to expedite the deal.
回到你第一个问题
But back to your first question
神秘的第六把钥匙
about this mysterious sixth key.
-我没说... -第六把钥匙
- I didn't say anything-- - The sixth key is the key
就是以低于市场价购入新房♥的关键
to the new home that you purchased below market.
利用你们今天所学到的简单原理
Using the simple principles that you learned here today...
也不是那么简单 你们依然需要
But not so simple that you don't still need
专业的房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥的服务
the professional services
即沃斯南&肯尼利&邓菲公♥司♥
of Woosnum, Keneally... And Dunphy!
感谢各位的光临
Thank you for coming.
操你...
Son of a--
关于我们 你还想了解什么
So is--is there anything that you'd like to know about us?
我看不用了
I don't think so.
事实上 我觉得不用再面试其他人了
In fact, I don't think I need to interview any more people.
你们太合适了
You guys are perfect.
你的意思是像我想的那样吗
Are--are you saying what I think you're saying?
我不应该直接对你们说什么
I'm not supposed to say anything to you directly,
但是 你们就等着好消息吧
but I think you guys should be expecting good news.
我的天啊
Aah! Oh, gosh!
了解 了解 你什么都没说
Oh, I know, I know, you're not saying anything!
但你没说出口的话 是天大的好消息
But what you're not saying is wonderful!
好了 我去拿起泡苹果酒
Um, all right. I'm gonna get some sparkling cider?
好的 好的
Yes, yes. Okay, okay.
没有苹果酒就没有庆祝氛围
It wouldn't be a celebration without cider
没有庆祝之歌♥也一样
or a celebratory song.
不过这次 我希望你坐在这里
But this time, I want you to sit right here.
坐下吧
So have a seat here.
把你乱掉的头发拂到肩后
Let's just get this mop out of the way there.
如果你现在离我而去*
*If you leave me now
你将带走我人生的大部分意义*
*You'll take away the biggest part of me
不要 宝贝 求你别走*
*Ooh, ooh, ooh, no, baby, please don't go
不要 我只想要你留下*
*Ooh, ooh, ooh, no, I just want you to stay
没错 她很伤心 不过往好处想
Yes, she was upset, but on a positive note,
从此事中得到的结论就是 我的歌♥声很能打动人
what I take from this experience is, I can sing.
从此事中我们没得到的 是孩子
Uh, what we didn't take away from the experience is a baby,
人家决定留下孩子自己养
Because she decided to keep it.
不好 我们完全错过了吗
No. Did we missed everything?
是的 来宾都迅速退场了
Yeah. They cleared out of here pretty fast.
扫兴
Bummer.
又岂止扫兴 海莉
More than a bummer, Haley.
此次推广对我来说很重要 却被你弄砸了
This was really important to me, and you blew it.
不 菲尔 全是我的错
Ay, no, Phil, it was my fault.
不关她的事
It was not her fault.
算了 木已成舟
Okay. What's done is done.
你把宣传册子拿上车吧
Can you take the brochures out to the car?
满满一盒都没动
Wow. It's still full.
是的
Yeah, it is.
推广效果不好吗
So it was not very good?
不好
Um... no.
我得打扫这里
I kind of need to sweep here.
好的 不过我真的很抱歉 菲尔
Okay. But--but I'm so sorry, Phil.
没关系
It's okay.
不 有关系
No, it's not okay.
我们迟到了 我们毁了你的解说会
We came late and we ruined your whole presentation.
人都有倒霉的时候
These things happen.
没错 可这个时候一般人都会发火
Yeah, it happens, and people get angry.
歌♥洛莉亚 没事的
Gloria, it's fine.
不 有事
No, it's not fine!
我努力与你沟通
I'm trying to have a real conversation,
[字面意为放在高台上]
而你却把我当女神一样膜拜
and all you do is put me on a pedestal!
等等 你在生我的气吗
Wait a minute. You'mad at me?
是的 因为家人之间
Yes, because that's not how family's
不应该是这种态度
supposed to treat each other!
你知道家人之间应该是什么态度吗
You know how family's supposed to treat each other?
家人之间应该为对方考虑
They're supposed to actually think about each other!
我求你帮一个忙
I asked you to do one thing...
但你却这么自私 这么不负责任
And you were too selfish and irresponsible
连一天都不支持我 信不信由你
to come through for me on a day that, believe it or not,
今天对我真的很重要
was really important to me!
天哪 你居然哭了 真对不起
Oh, my god. You're crying. I'm so sorry.
不 这正是我想要的
No! That's what I want!
你吼我是因为爱我
You yell at me because you love me!
你惹我生气了嘛
Well, you made me mad.
你生气也是应该的
And you should be.
好吧 我已经不气了
Well, I'm not anymore.
别这么肉麻 菲尔
Don't treat me like that, Phil.
因为我现在出离愤怒了
Because now I'm furious!
噢 这才是我的亲人
Ay, mi familia! Si.
你怎么能这样呢
Oh, how do you do that?
你真是...
It makes me so...
气死我了
Mad.
对一个13岁孩子来说 手工做的相当不错啊
That's a pretty nice piece of handiwork for a 13-year-old.
是啊 卢克做的也很好啊
Yeah, Luke did pretty good, too,
毕竟平时他脱下书包都需要人帮助
for a kid who still needs help getting out of his backpack.
-他可是您外孙啊 -怒其不争啊
- Still your grandson. - Felt bad when I said it.
我们开始吧
Okay, let's do this.
孩子们看着点儿 扔下来了哦
Watch out, kids! They're coming down!
一 二 三
One, two, three.
怎么样
How'd we do?
两只蛋都完好无损
Both eggs are okay.
太好了 看来我们都是赢家
Great. So we both win.
无法接受
Unacceptable.
我们升级一层楼吧
We're going up another level.
没错 来吧 三楼了哈
Absolutely. Come on. Third floor.
艾丽克斯 上来找我们 走吧
Meet us there, Alex. Let's go.
等等
Wait.
没这必要啊
You don't have to do this.
作业是从一层楼高扔下来就行的
The assignment was for a 1-story drop.
我们都能得到A
We both get A's.
就按我们说的办
We're doing this.
真讨厌
I don't like this.
他俩在一起一合计
The two of them talking up there--
肯定会发现我们的诡计
they're gonna figure out what we did.
我们是迫不得已
We did what we had to.
我们会被抓现行的
We're gonna get caught.
看看他们
Look at them down there.
他俩压根就不关心
They're not even paying attention.
现在才是最精彩的嘛
This is the best part.
事实上 曼尼好像挺不乐意的
Actually, Manny looks kind of upset.
他不乐意啥 他马上要让卢克好看了哎
Why would he be? He's about to kick Luke's butt.
拉倒吧
Oh, knock it off.
卢克和曼尼在这个项目中根本毫无付出
Luke and Manny had as much to do with this project
[美国二战期间研制核武器的计划]
就好比曼哈顿计划跟他们完全无关一样
as they did with the Manhattan Project.
你觉得是这么回事吗
You think that's what's going on?
他们烦是因为我们抢了他们的活儿
They're upset because we took over for them?
也许吧
Maybe.
他们本该从中学到东西
They were supposed to--to learn from this,
却被我们毁的干干净净
and--and we ruined it.
-我们应该去跟他俩谈谈 -没错
- We should go talk to them. - Yeah.
孩子们 我们谈谈吧
Boys, we need to talk.
天哪 天啊
Oh, god. Oh, god.
淡定点
Just stay frosty.
我们明白了一些事情
So, uh, we realized couple things up there,
我觉得该道歉了
and I think apologies are in order.
好吧 我们坦白
Ok, we admit it.
我们使计让你们替我们做这个任务来着
We tricked you into doing our projects for us.
什么
What?
我也是才知道的
This is the first I'm hearing of this.
我们知道如果要让你们把活儿全都拦下来
We knew you'd do all the work
就得让你们之间相互较劲儿
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表