菲尔 亲爱的怎么还不睡
Oh Phil, honey you're still up.
你听听这样如何
Ok. How's this sound?
米奇尔 我对你充满爱意
Mitchell, I love you very much,
我不光爱你 还很钦佩你
not only love you but I admire you
有朝一日我愿...
and someday I hope to...
你这是在炒鱿鱼还是诉衷肠啊
Are you firing him or proposing to him?
亲爱的 这本来就只是份兼♥职♥
Honey, this was supposed to be a part-time job.
何况他也只干到夏天
He was gonna be done in the summer anyway.
-直接说就好了 -之前应该给他提个醒的
- Just be direct. - I should have warned him.
可我该怎么措辞呢
How do you tell someone
如果想指出某人总是偷懒
they have a reputation for being lazy?
米奇尔 偷懒
Mitchell? Lazy?
没错 好几份合同他都迟迟才交
Yeah. Yeah. He handed in a couple of contracts late,
我又不好对此说三道四
but I didn't want to say anything
因为他基本算是在义务劳动了
because he's practically doing this for free.
我办不来
I can't do this!
我就不是做冷血杀手的料
This isn't the face of a cold-blooded hatchet man.
要不你来
Will you do it?
抱歉 我们把你吵醒了吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Did we wake you up?
不 一直就没睡
No, I was up.
为明天的事犯愁呢
I'm worried about tomorrow.
我的美术老师一直对我熟视无睹
My art teacher acts like I don't exist,
不过我还有最后一次机会
but I have one last chance
在期末美术展上一鸣惊人
to impress him at our year-end art fair.
有几个学生准备制♥作♥名画的现代版本
A few students are doing living versions of famous paintings.
我选了这幅 我这一家老小齐上阵
I've chosen this one, and I'm using my own family.
有才吧
Brilliant, right?
当我告诉他时他说 "不错啊爱丽丝"
When I told him, he said, "That's nice, Alice."
学一年了才开窍
It's been a year.
爱丽丝 名字都叫错
Alice? Really?
宝贝 你这么紧张
Honey, do you think you're nervous
是因为你其实有点暗恋贾维斯老师吗
because you've got a little crush on Mr. Jarvis?
才不是 -确定吗
No. - Are you sure?
你瞅他那眼神我可见识过
Because I've seen the way you look at him--
我看有点暗恋他的人是你吧
Sounds like you're the one with the crush! Mm.
我只是从没碰见过不喜欢我的老师
I've just never had a teacher not like me before.
戴维斯老师对你不咋地
Well, Ms. Davis. Mm.
拜托 她是教体育的好不好
Please. She's a gym teacher.
她的执教能力就和瑟斯博士的医疗知识一样
She is to teaching what Dr. Seuss is to medicine.
[名字虽然带博士医生之意 本人却是美国儿童文学家 徒有其名]
怪不得她看你不顺眼
And to think she didn't like you.
那位 你怎么也没睡
You? What's your problem?
没事 就是对明天有点小兴奋
Nothing. I'm just excited for tomorrow.
学校要为我颁发奖牌
I'm getting a medal at school
因为我扑灭了一起火灾
because I put out a fire.
也许长大后我可以往这方面发展发展
Maybe that's what I should be when I grow up...
奖牌获取专业户
A professional medal-getter.
卢克 出什么事了
Luke, what happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
我刚才路过时闻到了烟味而已
I was just walking by and I smelled flames.
小哥当时也在
I was there.
住手吧
I don't like this.
我们压根就不该来这儿
We're not supposed to be in here.
你专心点帮我望风
Just keep a lookout!
再过十秒 "卢克元素"就要问世了
We're ten seconds away from creating Luketonium.
-我去 -看看你做的好事
- Oh, crap! - Look what you did!
卢克 出什么事了
Luke, what happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
我刚才路过时闻到了烟味而已
I was just walking by and I smelled flames.
好了 各位 再不上♥床♥睡觉
Okay, guys, you're gonna be dragging tomorrow
明天都该爬不起床了 去睡吧
if you don't go to bed right now. Let's go. Go.
好 走吧 爱丽丝
Fine. Come on, Alice.
我一会儿就上楼睡
I'll be up in a minute.
"米奇尔
"Mitchell,
有一件事我实在开不了口
I can't tell you how hard...
开不了口"
How hard this..."
不 毕竟也是家人这样太生疏
No, that's-- no, it's not personal enough.
够了 够了
Okay, okay.
"我对你真是失望透顶 愤怒至极
"I can't tell you how hurt and angry this makes me,
一而再再而三的不遵守时间
but you've been late too many times.
还是把钥匙还给我吧"
I'll need your keys."
爸爸 别这样 我错了
Daddy, no! I'm so sorry!
宝贝 我怎么没听见你下楼的声音
Honey, I didn't hear you come downstairs.
你今晚也睡不着是吧
You couldn't sleep, either?
是的
Uh, yeah.
我满脑子都在想毕业典礼的事
No, there's just, like, a lot on my mind with graduation,
该穿什么去呢 这套怎么样
and what to wear. How does this look?
等一下 你手上拎着鞋呢
Wait a second. You're carrying your shoes.
你得穿个全套我才好评价啊
How am I supposed to judge the whole outfit?
把鞋穿上
Put 'em on.
请你务必认真仔细地
So make sure you give this menu here
读一读这份菜单
a good, thorough reading.
-要份汤 -你根本看都没看
- Soup. - You didn't even look at it.
-还是汤 -仔细看看汤一栏下面的
- Soup. - Check out what's below the soup--
三明治
Sandwiches.
你有仔细看看我这裙内的风光吗
Have you check out what is below this outfit?
可不是靠吃三明治吃出来的
This doesn't come from sandwiches.
瞧啊
Look!
"杰·普里契特"
"The Jay Pritchett"?
我给弄糊涂了
I don't understand.
你这名字取自一种三明治吗
They named you after a sandwich?
不对 这三明治是以我命名的
No! They named a sandwich after me!
火鸡肉 腌肉 瑞士奶酪
"Turkey, bacon, swiss cheese,
红辣椒 凤尾鱼 全麦面包
red peppers, anchovies on wheat"?
一般人加到咸腌肉就差不多了
Most people would stop after the salty bacon,
可我这宝贝里凤尾鱼都是双层
But I double down with the anchovies.
你这是做三明治呢还是配猎鹿的诱饵呢
Were you making a sandwich or attracting deer?
这无赖骚扰你了吗 小姐
Is this bum bothering you, miss?
我真该把这一幕照下来留念
Oh, I should get a picture of this--
这破地方居然还有个女招待
An actual waitress sighting in this dump.
我本指望靠你那三明治来招揽生意
I took a chance and put in an order for your sandwich,
结果多数人更愿意"杰·普里契特"打包[走人]
although most people like their Jay Pritchetts to go.
这是唱的哪一出啊
What's happening?
歌♥洛莉亚 这位是玛克辛
Gloria, it's Maxine.
你就是下嫁杰的那位
So you're married to Jay.
你把你的导盲犬拴在哪里了
Where'd you tie up your seeing eye dog?
不 不是 我没有瞎
No, no, I'm not, um...
好吧 我听懂了 听懂了
Okay, I get it. I get it.
那颈部医生的电♥话♥ 我一直推荐你去看的那个
Here's that number for that neck doctor I want you to see.
-谢了 -你脖子怎么了
- Thanks. - What's wrong with your neck?
三十年了 他总说这是玩手球时受的伤
For 30 years, I've been hearing it's a handball injury.
不过每次压力一大这病就加重
But it always seems to get worse with stress.
我估计是给最近那审计闹的
Maybe it's that audit he's got coming up.
-审计 -没多大事
- Audit? - It's nothing.
矮油 好贴心 他不想让你操心
Oh, isn't that cute? He doesn't want you to worry.
你的三明治来了
Here's your sandwich.
现在轮到你操心了
Now you should worry.
瞧瞧 我视如己出的宝贝
Look at it-- my prettiest child.
你怎么不告诉我脖子的事呢
Why didn't you tell me about your neck?
没啥大事 尝一口
It's fine. Take a bite.
-你们公♥司♥要被审计吗 -没事
- Your company's getting audited? - Nothing!
熬三天就过去了
Three bad days, then it's over.
开吃吧 我急着等你的评价呢
Come on! I'm--I'm anxious to hear what you think.
尝出点滋味了吧
I see it growing on ya.
跟玛克辛第一次尝它时一样
It's like Maxine when she first tried it.
-你知道她也 -我不喜欢这玩意儿
- You know, she-- - I don't like it.
你还没全吃完呢
You probably didn't get all--
杰 我吃过了 不喜欢
Jay, I try it. I don't like it.
这就是你的评价吗
That's all you can say?
这玩意儿味道差极了
It tastes bad in my mouth.
这就像一条鱼和一只火鸡
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表