发动机还在后备箱里 我可不会
with an engine in the-- in the trunk, but not me.
不 我是个负责任的人
No. I'm responsible. Mm-hmm.
我们有三个孩子 这车怎么坐得下
We have three kids. You can't pick up three kids in this car.
根本坐不下
You can't.
你 这个
You--it... It...
我会追上你的 来了
I'll get you... Catch ya.
走了
I'm going!
也许我确实有那么一点点搓火
Maybe I was a teeny bit mad.
于是我抛开琐事 驶向大海
So I blew off my errands and headed up the coast.
是时候让我潇洒走一回了
It was my turn to be irresponsible.
幸好 我包包里还有墨镜
And luckily, I had sunscreen in my purse.
你的车架坏了
Well, your strut's shot,
更换的零件要过一天才能到
And we can't get parts for at least a day.
这下好了
Fantastic.
依我看
I don't suppose
你们这儿也没租车的地方吧
there's any place you can rent cars anywhere around here?
先生 这小镇没你想象的那么落后
Know what, sir? We're not some one-horse town.
当然能租到车
Of course you can rent a car.
只是不巧都租完了
It just happens to be out for the day.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
-整个周末都泡汤了 -很抱歉 杰
- We're gonna miss the whole weekend. - I am sorry, Jay.
我知道他们把你看得有多重
I know how much you mean to those guys,
也知道他们有多想见你
and I know how much they want to see you.
真是不好意思
I'm so sorry.
容我说一句
Uh, excuse me.
你真的是
You are...
太漂亮了
so pretty.
如果你们真的必须要去哪儿
And if you really need to get somewhere,
或许我能帮上忙
maybe I can help you out.
好啊 拜托了 谢谢 怎样都行
Ay, yes, please! Thank you! Anything!
瞧瞧 我私藏的宝贝
Check it out. Restored it myself.
不行
No.
我才不在这小机场里上这架这个小飞机
I did not get in the little plane at the little airport!
死也不坐这个...
I'm not gonna get in this...
开飞机的还是这个连车都修不好的家伙
flown by that guy that couldn't fix our car!
歌♥洛莉亚 要么就坐这个
Gloria, it's either this,
要么只好住汽车旅馆了
or we're in the motel.
现在这情况可不怎么乐观
I don't like the sound of that.
旅馆前面一加上汽车二字
A lot of amenities disappear
档次立马跟着灰飞烟灭
when an "H" Becomes an "M."
知道吗 咱俩刚见面那会儿
You know, when I met you,
你还只是个从桶里扒麦片吃的小屁孩儿
you were eating cereal out of a bucket.
嘿 莉莉 你猜怎么着
Hey, Lily, guess what?
什么事
What?
兔兔给我们传信了
Uh, we just heard from Bunny.
这办法糟透了
This is a terrible idea.
不 这办法好极了
No, it's fantastic.
兔兔说 他正在经历一场华丽的冒险
Bunny said he's on an amazing adventure
并且特别享受那种生活
having the time of his life,
还说 你应该选一个他的好朋友
And that you should pick one of his best friends
在他外出的这段时间陪你入眠
to sleep with while he's gone.
兔兔不会说话
Bunny doesn't talk.
进行得"真"顺利
This is going great.
他现在会说了 因为
He does now, because--
因为他上语文课了
because he took talking lessons.
那你想选哪一个呢
So what do you think, huh?
小海龟 还是长颈鹿
Turtle or giraffe
还是呃 小驯鹿呢
or, uh, little reindeer?
兔兔现在在哪儿
Where's bunny now?
呃 在圣路易斯
Uh, St. Louis.
为什么
Why?
他去看他女朋友了
He's visiting his girlfriend.
他没有女朋友
He doesn't have a girlfriend.
他有个男盆友
He has a boyfriend!
还我兔兔
I want bunny!
好吧 等等 莉莉
Okay. No, no, Lily.
莉莉 要不选泰迪熊吧
Lily, uh, what about miss, uh, teddy bear?
不好吗 那老虎博士呢 也不好吗
Huh? No? Uh, Dr. Tiger? No?
鱼先生呢
Mr. Fish?
我要兔兔 我要去圣路易斯
I want bunny. I'm going to St. Louis.
不是吧 这鱼叫"尼莫"都不知道
Really? You don't know nemo?
屋里可都是循环播放着的
It's on an endless loop in the den.
我可没那闲工夫
I have a job.
然后博迪传球给我
And then Bodie kicked it to me,
我带球过了迈克 传给了泰勒
and I dribbled it past Michael and got it to Tyler...
开不上崭新的靓车 我很不爽
I was bummed not to be in my new cool car,
所以我没有像平时一样跟孩子们嬉闹
so I wasn't joking around with the kids like I usually do.
要不是被那小子绊倒 我就射门得分了
And I would've scored if that kid didn't trip me.
裁判居然没看到
I can't believe the ref didn't see it.
奥利维亚肯定看到了
I bet Olivia saw it.
你踢球时 她总是盯着你
She's always watching you when you play.
是啊 我知道 看来她很喜欢足球
Yeah, I know. It's like she's in love with soccer.
唉 别再给我发短♥信♥了
Ugh. Stop texting me!
怎么了
What?
是科里 他太黏人了
Corey. He is so clingy.
该换男朋友了哦(说的是汉语你信吗)
但是 开车接送孩子还是有好处的
But, you know, there's something about driving your kids around.
你在前排 他们在后排
You're in the front, they're in the back.
他们忘记你在那儿
They forget you're there,
于是你知道了许多事儿
and you learn so much.
感觉我像《雾中猩猩》里的西格妮·韦弗
You're like sigourney weaver in "Gorillas in the mist."
不过猩猩的咀嚼声比较小
Except gorillas make less noise chewing.
一开上沿海公路 我就一路狂飙
Once I hit the coast highway, I didn't stop.
关掉了手♥机♥
I turned off my cell phone.
午饭吃了鱼肉卷 真是太疯狂了
I ate fish tacos for lunch. It was insane!
好多年都没这种自♥由♥的感觉了
I haven't felt that free in years.
压力一下子就不见踪影了
All my stress completely disappeared...
车钥匙也一并没了
And so did my keys.
抱歉 但这些标志真是傻到家了
I'm sorry, but... These signs are ridiculous.
你说得对 我应该用赫维提卡字体
Oh, you're right. I should have used helvetica.
这样也更符合我们目前火烧眉毛的状况
It much better represents the urgency of our situation.
不 我是说咱费尽心思就为找个娃娃
No, the lengths that we're going to for a stuffed animal.
小卡 该让莉莉体会什么是"失去"了
You know, cam, maybe it's time lily learned about loss.
不 她才三岁 这事我懂
No, she's 3, and I know.
你知道吗 在农场时
Do you know how many times
我不得不无数次和动物朋友们告别
I had to say good-bye to a furry friend on the farm?
不正是它们让你变得更强壮了吗
And didn't it make you stronger?
没错 那时我正在长身体
Yeah, because I was a growing boy
而它们富含了蛋白质 高营养
and they were chock-full of protein.
但终究这事还是会让我心碎
But it was still heartbreaking.
这塑造了人的品质
It builds character.
我小时候 有一回
You know, once, when I was a kid,
我爸把我的卢克·天行者玩偶遗失在机场
my dad left my Luke Skywalker doll on an airplane,
-我特别气 -等会儿 哪一款卢克
- and I was so angry-- - Wait, which--which Luke?
穿短袍的 还是黑衣的
Shorty robe or dress blacks?
-穿短袍的 -天呐
- Shorty robe. - Oh, my.
你知道他怎么捡回它吗
And you know what he did to get it back?
他什么都没干 什么都没
Not a damn thing. Nope.
他连动几个手指头去
He didn't lift one pudgy finger
打个电♥话♥的都没有
to make a single phone call,
而我挺过来了
and I got over it.
是啊 我希望你和莉莉
Yeah, well, I want you and Lily
能有健康的父女关系
to have the same healthy relationship
就像你和你爹这样 必须的
you and your father have. For sure.
好吧 把传♥单♥给我
All right, give me these flyers.
我把它们发给这些流浪汉
I'm gonna take everything to this side of the homeless guy.
米奇尔
Mitchell!
我错了 我们该怎么称呼他们呢
Sorry, what are we supposed to say now
无家可归的人 还是啥
Home-challenged? Or...
不 快看
No, look!
天呐 是兔兔
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表