首先 这可是我的脸
Okay, that was my face.
再者 该一边凉快的人是你
And you're the one who needs to back off.
你...
You...
好吧 这套衣服还挺重的
Okay. This thing's kinda heavy.
我起不来了
I can't get up.
伊森 伊森 怎么啦 你在做什么
Ethan? Ethan, what is going on? What are you doing?
你好 邓菲太太
Uh, hi, Mrs. Dunphy.
搭把手
Help me up.
不
No.
可别让我起来 要不我一定...
If I could get up, I would--uhh!
快点 莉莉宝贝 跟上 亲爱的
Come on, Lily sweetie. Keep up, honey.
-快点 -菲尔 你看起来没什么精神啊
- Come on. - Phil, you don't look like you're doing very well.
可能是因为刚才在雷鸣山我正式
Maybe because I officially became an old man
体会到了这身老骨头的脆弱
back there at thunder mountain.
我的天 你好烫啊
Oh, my goodness. You are burning up.
你可能是得流感了
You might have the flu.
我有几个同事得流感了
A bunch of guys at work had the flu,
我们共享一盒橙汁来着
and we all drink orange juice out of the same carton.
应该用杯子的
We should get cups.
卢克 听到了吗 是因为我得流感了
Luke, did you hear that?! I have the flu!
幸好我们没有共享那根腌黄瓜
Glad we didn't share that pickle.
大家好
Hey, everybody.
大家伙儿 伊森呢
Oh, hey, hey, guys. Where's Ethan?
他还在 去找他朋友去了
Oh, he's staying. He ran into some friends.
但迪兰被炒掉了 所以...
But Dylan got fired, so...
先别抓狂 不过我们得把迪兰捎回家
Don't freak out. We have to give him a ride home.
还有我们破镜重圆了
And we're back together.
没看林肯前 谁都别想走
Hey, no one goes home till we hit the Lincoln thing.
无聊
Yawn.
别做徒劳的反抗
Don't even try to fight it.
我们小时候 他就逼我们看
Yeah, he made us go when we were kids.
来吧各位 那可是机器人总统
Come on, people! It's a robotic president!
爱还来不及
What's not to love?
机器人总统
A robotic president?
我原计划是 带克莱尔和米奇尔回家
So my plan was, drive Claire and Mitchell home,
哄他们睡觉后
put them to bed,
给自己倒上一大杯威士忌
pour myself a big tumbler of scotch,
然后跟迪迪说离婚
and tell Dede it was over.
但在回家前 我们又去了一处地方
But on the way out, we made one last stop.
如果我们注定要灭亡
If destruction be our lot,
只有自己
we are ourselves
是自己的掘墓人
must be its author and finisher.
在自♥由♥人♥民♥组成的国家里
As a nation of free men,
我们必须经历过种种...
we must live through all times...
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what happened.
可能是机器人林肯说到了男人的责任
Maybe it's what robot Lincoln said about a man's duty
或者要紧密"结合"在一起
or keeping the union together.
也可能就是我怂了
Maybe I just chickened out.
但我意识到和我的孩子们在一起
But I realized that staying with my kids
比离开妻子重要得多
was more important than leaving my wife.
这样的选择并非适合所有人
Now that's not the right decision for everyone,
但对我来说是绝对明智的
but it was the right decision for me.
凭着这信心
And in that faith,
让我们至终
let us, to the end,
能够恪尽职责
dare to do our duty
像我们心中理解的那样
as we understand it.
于是我坚持到了孩子们长大成人
So I stuck it out until they were grown...
杰 要不要一起洗个鸳鸯浴
Jay, you want to join me in the jacuzzi?
苍天有眼 苦尽甘来
And the universe rewarded me.
开始咯
Here we go!
爸 来个过山车拳拳碰
Hey, dad, roller coast fist bump.
什么情况
What was that?
肯定酷毙了
Is this gonna be so awesome!
闭上眼睛 感觉更爽
Close your eyes. It make it more fun.
是啊 的确更爽
Oh, yeah. That is more fun.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表