of being my lawfully wedded--
停下 不行 不能求婚
No. No, no, no, no, no. No proposals.
现在不行 门都没有
Not now. Not gonna happen.
她还是个孩子 所以...
She's a child, so...
-妈 -你才是个高中生啊
- Mom! - You're still in high school!
可以等她毕业再结婚
I meant after she graduates.
现在不行 那时也不行
Not then. Not now.
永远都不行
Not ever.
说真的 你们俩要靠什么生活
Seriously, what are you two gonna live off of?
靠你那烂歌♥赚的版税
The--the--the royalties from the horsey song?
-把那玩意放回去 -你还有完没完
- Put it back in your pocket. - Would you stop it?
没完 绝对没完
No, I won't. I won't.
没事 没关系
No, it's okay.
我还是先回屋了
I guess I'll just turn in.
预先告诉你们一声 我小屋的风扇不好
Just so you know, there's a fan in my cabin
声音如泣似诉
that sounds like someone crying.
迪兰 等等 我恨你
Dylan, wait! I hate you!
算了吧 海莉 回这儿来
Oh, come on. Haley, get back here!
菲尔 能说句话吗
Phil, anything?
你说得就够多了 克莱尔
I think you said it all, Claire.
你想让我把她捆起来吗
You want me to rope her?
我可以的
I can, you know.
听不听由你们
For what it's worth,
当年我第二个老婆就是高中生
my second wife was in high school.
甜心 这儿 看着
Sweetie, here. Here we go.
-一 二 三 -一 二 三
- One, two, three. - One, two, three.
-没啦 -它不见啦 它在那儿呢
- Gone. - It's gone! It's over there!
它不在那儿
It's not back there.
-我们是数到三的 -对
- We counted to three. - Yes.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我昨晚在门房♥睡沙发
I-I slept on the couch in the lodge.
我知道你昨晚不想跟我大吵
I know you didn't want to have a big fight last night.
现在我准备好了
Well, I'm ready now.
小卡 对不起
Cam, I'm sorry.
要是我没法做那些父子活动怎么办
Look, what if I can't do the father-son stuff?
打猎啊 运动啊
The hunting, the--the sports,
看《活宝三人组》啊
the Three Stooges?
你知道现实生活是什么
You know what happens in real life
要是有人脑袋让梯子砸了
when someone gets hit in the head with a ladder,
他们会去医院做核磁共振
they go to the hospital and they get an M.R.I.
那片子里可没这么演
Never see that scene.
我觉得你想得太多了
I think you're overthinking this.
我爱运动 我爱看《活宝三人组》
You know, I love sports, I love the stooges.
我们能搞定的
We've got this covered.
不 不是的 你能搞定
No. No, you--you got it covered,
但是我只能坐冷板凳
but I'm just stuck on the sidelines,
假装懂得那些规则 而且...
pretending to understand the rules, and...
我爸一贯狂野粗暴
You know, my dad was a rough-and-tumble guy.
我...我向来和他难以兴趣相投
And I just-- I could never relate to him.
我不知道 我觉得我无法承受
And I don't know. I just don't think I could handle
和父亲 儿子的关系都很失败
disappointing... two generations.
我觉得你比你自己想象的
I think you're more masculine
要爷们儿得多
Than you give yourself credit for.
谁把鸟巢建在走廊旁边的
Who puts a birdhouse next to a porch?
克莱尔 我知道你害怕
Claire, I know that you're worried
迪兰会玩弄海莉的感情
that Dylan is gonna break Haley's heart,
但我从他眼中读出了
but I see in his eyes
白头到老的执着
that he's gonna stick with her forever.
无论怎样 他都会跟她在一起
No matter what, he's always going to be with her.
等到你临终前
On your deathbed--
好了 行了 我受不了了
Okay. All right. I can't take this anymore.
我得去找她
I'm gonna go find her.
不行 逼得太紧只会适得其反
No. You push too hard, you chase her right into his arms.
到时候那个蠢蛋就真成你女婿了
You'll end up with a boob for a son-in-law.
相信我 你绝对不想变成那样
Believe me, you don't want that.
你这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
-怎么了 -你们有人看见迪兰了吗
- What? - Hey, have you guys seen Dylan?
没 没有 怎么了
No. No. Why?
我不想理你
I'm not talking to you.
他昨晚说过要出去走走
He said he was going out for a walk last night,
此后他就一直不见踪影
and no one's seen him since.
亲爱的 我敢保证他没事
Sweetheart, I'm sure he's fine.
可能他昨晚直接回家了
Maybe after last night, he just went home.
不太可能 他行李还在这呢
Doubt it. He left his luggage.
我们得想想办法
We have to do something.
一天不吃上五顿饭 他就会"飘然若仙"
If he doesn't eat five times a day, he gets spacey.
真想看看那是什么样子
What would that even look like?
我们会找到他的 汉克
We'll find him. Hank?
我们这儿出了点状况
We got a situation here!
什么状况
What seems to be the trouble?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
谈什么
What?
你偷走了我的初吻
You stole my first kiss.
有没有搞错
What are you talkin' about?
我早幻想过了
I had it all planned out.
我的初吻经历要很特别
It was supposed to be special,
他必须成绩倍儿棒 前途无量
someone with a high GPA And a bright future,
而不是"马里奥兄弟"
not a Mario Brother.
好吧 听着 我压根不稀罕你的吻
Fine. You know what? I don't even want your kiss.
拿去 还给你
Here, you can have it back.
好了 咱俩扯平了
There. Now we're even.
你自个儿留着吧 我不想要了
Well, keep it. I don't -- I don't want it anymore.
我在干什么啊
What am I doing?
好了 大伙儿听着
Okay, people.
看来我们之中有人走失了
Looks like we have a walker.
此刻他面对的是险恶的地形
Right now he is facing treacherous terrain,
以及暗洞 山狮和饿熊
sudden drops, mountain lions,
对了 还有狼獾呢
hungry bears, oh, and wolverines.
前提是他还没被冻死
That is, if the hypothermia didn't already get him.
为什么又故地重游了
Why did we come here again?
我们最好兵分三路
So our best bet is to split up.
你俩负责搜索北面步道
You two are gonna take the North hiking trail.
-我能和我爸一队吗 -不行
- Can I go with my dad instead? - Negative.
水牛菲尔和老前辈
I need buffalo phil and old-timer
得沿着斯内克河前进
to check the Snake River.
水牛菲尔
Buffalo Phil --
最后的才是最好的绰号♥啊
worth the wait.
我和仙人球负责天命山脊
Me and cactus flower will ride on up to Destiny Ridge.
应该让我陪她才对吧
Maybe I should ride up there with her.
没门儿 那条路线只适合高阶骑手
Negatory. That trail is for advanced riders only.
我可不想再出人命
We don't need another dead body.
"再出人命"
"Another"?
上马 出发
Let's go! Move 'em out.
菲尔 帮我挂上马鞍 行吗
Phil, help me saddle my horse, will ya?
瞧瞧岳父大人在向谁求助
Well, look who's suddenly needed by his father-in-law.
菲儿啊
Phyllis.
菲尔
Phil --
是也
is.
米奇舅舅 你在做什么
Hey, uncle Mitch. Whatcha doing?
你好
Oh, hey.
想些心事罢了
Just -- just thinkin'.
听着 我一直想告诉你
You know, I've been meaning to tell you,
你是个超有趣的舅舅
you're a super fun uncle.
这可是小男生的肺腑之言
And I'm saying this as a boy.
是卡梅隆舅夫派你来的吧
Uncle Cameron sent you over here, didn't he?
什么 别搞笑了
What? That's hilarious.
我就爱你跟我这样开玩笑
No, I love how you and me can joke like this.
卢克 听着 我不知道小卡向你透露了多少
Okay, Luke, look, i don't know how much Cam told you,
但我觉得 这种问题
but I don't think this is a problem
你帮不了的 这事...
that you can help me with. It's...
好吧 我承认 是我自己遇到了问题
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表