她睡着了
She's asleep.
跟你说孩子 我老得没法当爹了
I tell you, kid, I'm too old for this.
我们都是
You and me both.
随着他慢慢成长为今天的小大人模样
And the more he becomes the little man I know today,
我越来越意识到自己愿意重来一次
the more I know I would do it all over again...
正好 因为我真的要重来一次
Which is good, because I'm going to do it all over again.
原来我不是晕车
Turns out that I wasn't carsick.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
卢克
Okay, Luke,
-看看你还藏了些什么 -好吧
- Let's see what else you've been hiding from us. - Okay, fine.
这是我在牧场炸掉的鸟窝的罚单
Here's a bill for the birdhouse I blew up at the dude ranch.
你炸了个鸟窝
You blew up a birdhouse?
说完了再一起问吧
Let's hold all questions until the end.
这是我们去迪士尼那天
Here's dad's jury duty thing
通知老爸做陪审员的
for the day we went to disneyland.
我不想让你们取消行程
I didn't want you to cancel the trip.
做得好
Good call.
这是射击场给妈的优♥惠♥券
Here's a coupon for a gun range for mom.
我不知道是什么东西
I don't know what that's about.
我也不知道
I don't know either. It's...
成绩单
Report card.
成绩单
Report card.
市里寄来的拆掉树屋的通知
Notice from the city to take down the tree house
否则每天罚款25块
or be fined $25 a day...
成绩单
Report card.
闯红灯罚单 那次我和曼尼偷...
Red light ticket for when me and Manny stole that...
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表